Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13854 Aug 23, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> NRH man I respect you.But you are wrong about FDR.My mother told me how her brothers In the CIVILIAN CONSTRUCTION CAMPS KEPTthem all from starving prior to WWII.Don't let all this Republican-Democrat rivalry stand in the way of facts.WWII DID NOT SAVE AMERICA! Why in HELL do you think ROOSEVELT was reelected SO MANY TIMES? IF I can give Reagan credit for bringing down the Iron Curtain...you should be able to look dispassionately at the facts regarding FDR.AS a matter of fact his cousin the REPUBLICAN Theodore Roosevelt was a GREAT president.
FDR had a great propaganda machine and a ruthless political machine that pretty much ensured victory. But if he was such a 'genius', then why did the great depression last so long? The only thing that ended the great depression was the industrial boom that WW2 brought.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13855 Aug 23, 2012
Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you really have a nasty mouth. You seem to really have a huge problem with females. You sure had to use the term "may be" a lot. What's up with that? You mean you have doubts about the lies Obama is telling you?
If Romney hasn't paid any taxes in 10-12 years, don't you figure the IRS would be involved by now? Your arguments are extremely weak.
Wow you are stupid AND sexist to boot. You are also a racist and have a nasty attitude.

Your fascist, racist, sexist, despicable, filthy arguments are without a flicker of truth. Then again, you rightwing extremist fundamentalist anti-American anti-democratic weirdos never saw a nasty lie that you could not embrace.

Until Smutt Romney, pathological liar and all around scumbag releases his tax returns well into the Bain years I will take Huntsman Sr (or other) at their word. Romney's word is worth nothing as he has been proven time and again to be a flip flopping pathological liar and all around scumbag.

You support the scumbag. What does that say about your lack of character and general childish whining.

Location hidden

#13856 Aug 23, 2012
jim wrote:
<quoted text>destroy all, more like it. you got it wrong, it is the d's who really do not care. the dems.
You can tell that to the Republiscum that infest Texas when your property plummets in value in month after month of broiling heat and drought.

So much fun for you to look forward to! Tell the kiddies it's going to be a warm future.

Noteworthy

Canton, TX

#13857 Aug 23, 2012
If any Democrat has his mind made up on Obama and does not want to be confused by facts, do not see the movie "2016."
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13859 Aug 24, 2012
I think I will vote Independent. Obama-Romney just two sides of the same coin, counterfit at that.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13860 Aug 24, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
FDR had a great propaganda machine and a ruthless political machine that pretty much ensured victory. But if he was such a 'genius', then why did the great depression last so long? The only thing that ended the great depression was the industrial boom that WW2 brought.
BULLSHIT......If anybody had a propaganda machine it was Reagan...republicans will NEVER get over how many times FDR BEAT THEM....even to the point of re-writing history.Gosh....who was president the day of the stock market crash of 1929? My guess is this...had DEMOCRAT been president that day you'd blame it on HIM! BUT....It was the republican Hoover...sooo....must be someone elses fault...sure...My uncles fed their families with jobs FDR created by creating the national highway system....that's a FACT....republican lies won't change that.You wanna re-write history? Go on.Won't change the FACTS.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13861 Aug 24, 2012
Reagan<lousy B-film actor> and the Republicans see him as a god. That shows you how intelegent they are. He brought down the Berlin Wall and the Soviet Union, so the Republicans say. Trickle down economics, their way of saying "Let them eat cake." Reaganomics their way of saying let the middle class have the upper class leftovers. I can't stand Obama but the Republicans are just as bad or worse. What it all boils down to is quite simple, we need to take it all apart and start over without parties, just people who care.
TESD

Castroville, TX

#13862 Aug 24, 2012
test

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#13863 Aug 24, 2012
Trickle Down Economics....yellow water.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13864 Aug 24, 2012
Or BS

Location hidden

#13865 Aug 24, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> BULLSHIT......If anybody had a propaganda machine it was Reagan...republicans will NEVER get over how many times FDR BEAT THEM....even to the point of re-writing history.Gosh....who was president the day of the stock market crash of 1929? My guess is this...had DEMOCRAT been president that day you'd blame it on HIM! BUT....It was the republican Hoover...sooo....must be someone elses fault...sure...My uncles fed their families with jobs FDR created by creating the national highway system....that's a FACT....republican lies won't change that.You wanna re-write history? Go on.Won't change the FACTS.
10 years of economic depression is not "re-writing history". Facts are facts.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13866 Aug 24, 2012
Depression, it didn't happen over night. It's a fact that Republicans can screw it up faster than Democrats or anyone else can fix it. The Republicans believe in more service jobs (servants) than manufactuing jobs that pay a living wage. More for them less for us. FACTS ARE FACTS>

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#13867 Aug 24, 2012
Ten years? So you are saying the depression was over two years before the war started.Republicans.Gotta love em.Who was in charge when the depression began NRH?

Location hidden

#13868 Aug 24, 2012
OMG another rightwinger with Alzheimer's.

"Paul Ryan Claims He Didnít Know He Signed Letters Asking For Stimulus Funds"

Duh, duh, duh...I am Paul Ayn Rand Ryan, sociopath and body building fetishist, I am stupid beyond belief and cannot remember voting for TARP, the Detroit Bailout, Stimulus Funds, tying my shoelaces, eating my oatmeal.

I am just THAT stupid. I am, however, a little smarter than other Republiscum so they call me a policy wonk even though my understanding of economics is crap and my policy ideas cannot stand up to third grade math.

It is true: The Know Nothings gather in Tampa. The stupids rally around the GOPUX.

The idiots stand around with their mouths open, drooling, while Ryan/Romney/Antichrist 2012 tell how they are waging war on Women, on Seniors, on Minorities, on Small Businesses, on Europe, on Common Sense, on Decency, on Morality.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#13869 Aug 24, 2012
A policy wonk? Hahaha...! That's funny as hell....
Questioner

Llano, TX

#13870 Aug 24, 2012
Try reading and commenting on a forum that matters ....
"The Search for a Less Unpopular School Tax" .... odds are that this subject will hit you directly in the pocketbook. Anybody want to pay [more] or [less] taxes?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#13871 Aug 24, 2012
Questioner wrote:
Try reading and commenting on a forum that matters ....
"The Search for a Less Unpopular School Tax" .... odds are that this subject will hit you directly in the pocketbook. Anybody want to pay [more] or [less] taxes?
I think if you don't have kids you shouldn't have to pay school taxes.I think we should have a flat tax period.

Location hidden

#13872 Aug 24, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Ten years? So you are saying the depression was over two years before the war started.Republicans.Gotta love em.Who was in charge when the depression began NRH?
The depression started in 1929 with the stock market crash. America began to recover around 1939 as the country began supplying material to Europe for the war, than it really took off in 1942.
Hoover was pres when the depression began. Your point?

Location hidden

#13873 Aug 24, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
OMG another rightwinger with Alzheimer's.
"Paul Ryan Claims He Didnít Know He Signed Letters Asking For Stimulus Funds"
Duh, duh, duh...I am Paul Ayn Rand Ryan, sociopath and body building fetishist, I am stupid beyond belief and cannot remember voting for TARP, the Detroit Bailout, Stimulus Funds, tying my shoelaces, eating my oatmeal.
I am just THAT stupid. I am, however, a little smarter than other Republiscum so they call me a policy wonk even though my understanding of economics is crap and my policy ideas cannot stand up to third grade math.
It is true: The Know Nothings gather in Tampa. The stupids rally around the GOPUX.
The idiots stand around with their mouths open, drooling, while Ryan/Romney/Antichrist 2012 tell how they are waging war on Women, on Seniors, on Minorities, on Small Businesses, on Europe, on Common Sense, on Decency, on Morality.
With all the effort and venom the Obama trolls are putting in to trying to knock down Romney/Ryan, it seems like they are a bit scared.
From the way they describe them, you would think they drink blood, eat babies, and flog small animals just for fun.
TheIr hysteria is hilarious and pathetic.

Location hidden

#13874 Aug 24, 2012
Texan wrote:
Depression, it didn't happen over night. It's a fact that Republicans can screw it up faster than Democrats or anyone else can fix it. The Republicans believe in more service jobs (servants) than manufactuing jobs that pay a living wage. More for them less for us. FACTS ARE FACTS>

Your generalizations are pretty inaccurate, on both sides. Nothing or no one is black and white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Wheeler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 21 min That Fart Guy 18,375
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••

Ben Wheeler News Video

•••
Ben Wheeler Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ben Wheeler Jobs

•••
•••
•••