Henderson County Gaming Raids Net Cas...

Henderson County Gaming Raids Net Cash, Drugs, 11 Arrests

There are 1 comment on the Tyler Morning Telegraph story from Mar 4, 2009, titled Henderson County Gaming Raids Net Cash, Drugs, 11 Arrests. In it, Tyler Morning Telegraph reports that:

By KENNETH DEAN Staff Writer ATHENS - The Henderson County Sheriff's Office hit illegal game rooms hard, confiscating more than 300 8-liner machines, more than $37,000 in currency and some methamphetamines and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tyler Morning Telegraph.

#1 Mar 9, 2009
tHE ONE THING I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IS THIS MACHINES HAVE TO HAVE A STATE COMPTROLLERS STICKER ON EACH MACHINE [$ 250 } a year.per machine.Which adds up to alot of money for the state of texas.My question is so who is right here,state of texas for taking there tax money from eight liners or the people who try and keep the money in our counties.HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE CHUCK E CHEESE LAW.LOOK IT UP !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Wheeler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lawn Ranger (Jun '13) Oct 2 FUVanTx 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Lindale ISD Jun '16 Karl G 33
News Early voting suggests House District 5 race cou... (Mar '16) Mar '16 leader 1
Review: Sue's Roost (Oct '08) Feb '16 Archie Otterlifte... 33
East Texas churches (Jan '16) Jan '16 Stand up 1
News Van Zandt County officials arrest sex offender ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 MWilliams-Ellison 1

Ben Wheeler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ben Wheeler Mortgages