Husband shoots and kills wife after f...

Husband shoots and kills wife after finding her with another man

There are 2 comments on the KLTV Tyler story from Mar 24, 2013, titled Husband shoots and kills wife after finding her with another man. In it, KLTV Tyler reports that:

Authorities tell KLTV that the shooting happened around 6am Sunday at a home located in the 26-hundred block of FM 16.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLTV Tyler.

Butch Tuck

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 28, 2013
I know Larry Maples as he once lived here in Houston and we became good friends playing pool together in pool leagues.we visited each other at our homes and I found him to be a rather pleasent person.I can say I have never seen him act in a violent way the 12 years I've known him. I do believe finding your wife in bed with another man could cause you to do something you never thought of doing. I call this sad incedent a crime of passion. there's no other reason that this happen and it would not of happen had it not been for the situation. Still sad though.My heart goes out to all affected by this. May GOD be with you all. sincerly Butch Tuck
Nan Linnerman

Garland, TX

#2 Apr 13, 2013
This would be very hard to find your spouse in bed with another person. Really tough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Wheeler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Ray May 16 Olivia 2
Laura Fleming Apr '17 True 2
Review: Lawn Ranger (Jun '13) Feb '17 Mack 3
News Shots fired in Athens neighborhood, two found d... (Apr '10) Dec '16 Tammy 4
What's life like in Lindale, TX? (Sep '07) Nov '16 SorryNotSorry 10
Lindale ISD (May '16) Jun '16 Karl G 33
News Early voting suggests House District 5 race cou... (Mar '16) Mar '16 leader 1

Ben Wheeler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ben Wheeler Mortgages