Badger Track Undisciplined

Posted in the Ben Bolt Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ben Bolt Citizen

Alice, TX

#1 Mar 29, 2013
I had never attended a track meet in my life. But a couple of weeks ago I had the day off of work and my wife and me had nothing to do she convinced me to go watch the track meet going on up there at the school I agreed we stayed to watch the 4 man mile relay I had no idea so much speed came out of those locker rooms they literally blew other teams out of the water it was an adrenaline rush I would definitely do again last night we went out to see them run again in Mathis and it was not the same boys at all.i was highly diss appointed that I drove 45 minutes for a let down. These boys were 10 times slower and it made Ben bolt look completely pathetic I turned my back to see that Gafford kid that had the crowd on their feet at the previous meet sitting in the stands. Un injured nothing just NOT running Why was this? Also as I thought about it more he was with another runner from last meet. Step it up Lefevre. These kids shouldn't run the show you should. Make their asses run!
Agree

Alice, TX

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Pure laziness That's what it is You can't make an athlete be an athlete. The athlete has to want to be an athlete.
You knower

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2013
Ask the kids why they were in the stands. Lefevre let the kids go to their district baseball game.
Ben Bolt Citizen

Alice, TX

#4 Mar 30, 2013
It is sad these kids don't want to do anything and they have all the talent in the world. The attitudes suck we all love to go watch our boys do work in sports. And LeFevre next time don't let those jokes run their far from being athletes If the real team isn't there then don't play that was highly pathetic it made Ben bolt look terrible...
Runner

United States

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Those kids sitting in the stands failed!!!!
LeFevre

Houston, TX

#6 Mar 30, 2013
I am sorry those "jokes" embarassed you. They just wanted to represent Ben bolt. I thought they tried hard and proud of them for giving it all they had.

I won't write anymore just upset at jokes and I love them kids. They work hard and just fell short.

Since: Mar 13

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Mar 31, 2013
LeFevre wrote:
I am sorry those "jokes" embarassed you. They just wanted to represent Ben bolt. I thought they tried hard and proud of them for giving it all they had.
I won't write anymore just upset at jokes and I love them kids. They work hard and just fell short.
Say Fev, since you decided to come on this forum, I'll direct this to you. I don't think you answered "Ben Bolt Citizen's" question or concern. The question: Why was there a lineup change in the relay; especially given that your best runners were present and sitting on the sideline watching? Were they injured, academically ineligible, was this the JV team, or what? I think the gentleman, been a BB alumni, just wants to see his school be as competitive as possible, in all sports just not football.
Badger Backer

Ballwin, MO

#8 Mar 31, 2013
Although I can't speak for everyone one the mile relay team, I drink now for sure that 2 of the runners were at a district baseball game. Seeing as how the track meet wasn't district, they chose to attend the baseball game. Those two are starters for the team as well. Unfortunately, sometimes this happens, especially when the same kids do all the sports in a small school. The two boys that were at the games shouldn't be bad mouthed when they were still supporting the school district. As for the other 2 in the stands, its not the first time they have missed a track meet. I just hope they show up for district, especially for the other two that work their butts off, are dedicated, play two sports at one time and still go to every track meet, every practice and pass their classes. Their actions hurt the entire TEAM and their hopes of going to the regional track meet.
toxic

Houston, TX

#9 Apr 1, 2013
Chilly Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Say Fev, since you decided to come on this forum, I'll direct this to you. I don't think you answered "Ben Bolt Citizen's" question or concern. The question: Why was there a lineup change in the relay; especially given that your best runners were present and sitting on the sideline watching? Were they injured, academically ineligible, was this the JV team, or what? I think the gentleman, been a BB alumni, just wants to see his school be as competitive as possible, in all sports just not football.
chilly moe i wish i had your time. Get a job. Everyone says that your on everybodies topic without much knowledge on anything and you don't have grasp of the situation. Literally dude get a life
toxic

Houston, TX

#10 Apr 1, 2013
Wait get a countdown chilly moe will be responding pretty soon like he always does!!!!! And it will be erroneous info.

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Apr 1, 2013
toxic wrote:
<quoted text> chilly moe i wish i had your time. Get a job. Everyone says that your on everybodies topic without much knowledge on anything and you don't have grasp of the situation. Literally dude get a life
It's all good!!! It's great to hear from admirers and haters alike!!! Unlike you morons, I really don't take it personally!! Haha!! Have a Great Day, and Say Hi to your wife for me!! Bye

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Apr 1, 2013
toxic wrote:
Wait get a countdown chilly moe will be responding pretty soon like he always does!!!!! And it will be erroneous info.
Yep, If that was the case you wouldn't be so interested in dish me or dismissing me...now, would you!!! Haha!!!

Hater...stopping hating on yo Daddy, Chilly Moe....just learn to play the Game, Baby!! It's all good!!!
LOL

Alice, TX

#13 Apr 1, 2013
toxic wrote:
<quoted text> chilly moe i wish i had your time. Get a job. Everyone says that your on everybodies topic without much knowledge on anything and you don't have grasp of the situation. Literally dude get a life
LOVE IT! I thought I was the only one thinking the same thing. Always trying to be the liberal in all the "topix" Thinks he has to answer or comment on EVERYONE'S posts! Seriously dude GET A LIFE! LOL! And I'm sure he'll respond to this comment too! GO AHEAD LOSER!
GET A LIFE

Alice, TX

#14 Apr 1, 2013
Chilly Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all good!!! It's great to hear from admirers and haters alike!!! Unlike you morons, I really don't take it personally!! Haha!! Have a Great Day, and Say Hi to your wife for me!! Bye
Say hi to your wife...really dude? That's the best you could do...LOSER

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Apr 1, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOVE IT! I thought I was the only one thinking the same thing. Always trying to be the liberal in all the "topix" Thinks he has to answer or comment on EVERYONE'S posts! Seriously dude GET A LIFE! LOL! And I'm sure he'll respond to this comment too! GO AHEAD LOSER!
Got a life. It's making your day!!! BTW, quit posting under different name, like you got a following. Truth of the matter, YOU REALLY WANT TO BE ME; but unfortunately, it can only be ONE CHILLY MOE!!! GOOD NIGHT, and don't let the bed bugs bite!!!! HaHa

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Apr 1, 2013
GET A LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
Say hi to your wife...really dude? That's the best you could do...LOSER
What the heck's wrong with that??? You do have a Wife don't your??? If not, say Hi to yo Mommy!!! HaHa!!!!
toxic

Houston, TX

#17 Apr 1, 2013
Chilly Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck's wrong with that??? You do have a Wife don't your??? If not, say Hi to yo Mommy!!! HaHa!!!!
chilly moe is lesbian

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Apr 1, 2013
toxic wrote:
<quoted text> chilly moe is lesbian
Hey!!! You didn't answer the question!!! You've got a wife or not??? What about a girl friend?? Yo mommy, is ok; but Chilly Moe is just too much man for her!! How about me meeting up with both yo mommy & yo GF/wife? Sounds tantalizing .....uh?? Haha!! Good night square!! You can tickle my nuts some more on tomorrow!!! Lol (that's Lots Of Love....Baby Cheeks). Haha!!!

BTW, to get back on subject, you girls are going to be ready for District???
toxic

Houston, TX

#19 Apr 2, 2013
Lefevre coaches boys you moron. Boy you must be high on some shit. Ok chilly moe is gay. He likes pp from pp Reynolds.
chilly Willie

Houston, TX

#20 Apr 2, 2013
Chilly Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!!! You didn't answer the question!!! You've got a wife or not??? What about a girl friend?? Yo mommy, is ok; but Chilly Moe is just too much man for her!! How about me meeting up with both yo mommy & yo GF/wife? Sounds tantalizing .....uh?? Haha!! Good night square!! You can tickle my nuts some more on tomorrow!!! Lol (that's Lots Of Love....Baby Cheeks). Haha!!!
BTW, to get back on subject, you girls are going to be ready for District???
sounds like chilly moes chick is his right hand

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Bolt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carla Garcia 8 hr Nightseeker 17
brinity garcia (Aug '11) Wed Nightseeker 12
Ariana Rodriguez (Feb '13) Wed Nightseeker 10
kalista (Oct '12) Tue Nightseeker 3
Rick SanMiguel Nov 17 Simply 1
Jesus Barrientes (Nov '10) Nov 9 interesting 5
CC caller sports page Nov 7 Truth 2
Ben Bolt Dating
Find my Match

Ben Bolt People Search