tract 33,, the good ole days

Posted in the Bemidji Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
displaced cass laker

Ashburn, VA

#1 Feb 20, 2007
It seems true that the old days are better, like trac 33. we didn't need gun's, just our duke's no names will be used, we used to fight on trac not for drug turf but to see who was tuff, I won some and lost some but never needed a gun to feel tuff, I hear about people getting hit on the bean just for being blind drunk some really tuff acts those, cowardice seems to be overlooked even applauded these days as good people turn their backs and look the other way, no one see's or hear's anything,
if more decent people would stand up and say enough drugs and start laying down the law to the youngster that run's or sell's drug's maybe trac will change and we could walk the street's again, ya think? I'll be checking from time to time...
bro cal
tract gurl til i die

Saint Cloud, MN

#2 Jun 28, 2007
man u aint kno shit bout tract, tracts tract so if ur scared dont come around
daughter of DCL

Cotton, MN

#4 Jul 2, 2007
hey dad, i hear ya. and no tract aint scary, never has been, but it is tru, things and times change. and all the addicts and alcoholics don't live there. there are families that live there that don't drink or do drugs, as far as i am concerned, tract is like any other neighborhood. just people like to stereotype to make themselves feel better and almighty. ignorance is the true shame.
Strong Thunder Woman

Bemidji, MN

#5 Jul 7, 2007
Aniin,
Ya know people talk about Leech Lake Reservation; Cass Lake(Tract 33), and Ball Club, and how f*&^"d up it is...but you know what?? It's no different then anywhere else you look. We are proud people and we should stand together. We have enough to fight against in this world other then each other. Not everybody is bad, there is actually people that really do give a shit about our people and what happens to them. I happen to be one of them. I listen to everyone that has anything to say, and I try to understand what it is that can happen to help. I volunteer services to our children and take part in our Reservation communtities and always have, probably from the time I had my first child. If you hate Leech Lake and our villages so much, why don't you step up and help the people of LL and the leaders make a difference, being a Tribal Council Member is not an easy job, I admit there has been some bad things happen that have happened in the past but you can't think it's all of them. It's people that are strong and stand up for what they believe in that make a difference. It's up to you to use the negative thoughts you have about Leech Lake and do something positive for your people. Adult people have to be responsible for themselves, it's not the reservations fault that some choose other roads to lead. It's time we take care of our children, our elders, our neighbors and our people. We have to once again find the values we once had.
~Mii Gwitch~
been there

Saint Cloud, MN

#6 Aug 2, 2007
well put strong thunder women and everyone else that is backing our rez and people and not only listening to the so called "better then us" people that have nothing good to say about their own people.
day

Cotton, MN

#7 Aug 4, 2007
track isnt scary same shit happens every where else to
look

Cotton, MN

#8 Aug 4, 2007
lol..lol..lol...
tract 33

Staples, MN

#9 Aug 8, 2007
leechlake wrote:
tract is a place where awl the addicts and alcoholics live it aint shyt i dunno why people think tract is awl da shyt. tract is a place that i look down at because its just a disgrace. its straight savvy. n tract aint even scarey so ... whatever.
alright miss knowitawl, man not everyone around tract does drugs or drink so if u dont know everything about tract y even put anything up on this. u must not know anything about tract just the hear/say part and ur dumb enough to repeat it. yea theres alot of the fam to come around and drink and say theyre from here but really they aint.
Leech Lake member

Perham, MN

#10 Aug 18, 2007
Alright, Alright, Alright, ALRIGHT ALREADY!! Everyone who brags about how good and healthy tract is. It just like Iraq!!!! Tract 33 shut your stinking mouth!! Why do you worship this god awful place? That place is where you probably get your drug fix. Come on! Get real! Quit being such a numskull. Leech Lake was telling the TRUTH!! you heard me you imbecile. The TRUTH!! Here, you come along and DEINED the truth. You cass lakers sure do deined the truth. SHAME!! SHAME! GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD!! If you still gonna deined the truth like this. Look at the "LOST YOUTH OF LEECH LAKE" Article in Star Tribune a few years back. Oh, you know what I'm talking about you numskulls. Larry Oaks wrote that article. That article became famous to us, Leech Lakers because it gave us a bad name and humilated us. IT WAS ALL OVER THE STATE OF MINNESOTA IN THE 2001 OR 2002!!!! He mentions how bad Tract 33 and 34, Strawberry Fields, the Mission, and the whole Leech Lake is! He talks about lost people like you on how they are consider the worst and sickest people in Minnesota. That was the YOUTH for Jesus Sake! On how, us, Indians are nothing but druggies and drunks. Remember Heather Casey? She died in TRACT 33 of a drug overdose and her murderers raped her when she was DEAD!!*Heaves* And they dumped her corspe in a car. That's sick!
If sick people like you are going to keep denying the truth, keep on the drinking and drugging, and keep being a sick gun-toting fake gangster. Let the Star Tribune introduce "LOST YOUTH OF LEECH LAKE PART 2" And you can be their guest Tract 33. Your sick and a fake.
I know what Tract 33 is. I lived there once and it was HELL! I just told the truth. If your gonna be denying that again. Go to rehab and get a life loser. Or end up in "LOST YOUTH OF LEECH LAKE PART 2"
I guarantee all of you suckers, Star Tribune is intending to write another article of LOST YOUTH OF LEECH LAKE. The way everything looks. It will. Sure in the hell I'm glad I'm not in Tract, getting drunk, raped, drugged, or jumped. You all have nothing to do but do that kind of low-life thing. Get a better hobby clowns!
Strong Thunder Woman

Bemidji, MN

#12 Aug 26, 2007
Oh yeah...for some reason I hated the Lost Youth of Leech Lake Articles...I don't know I just did. There's lost youth all over the dang place...thank the parents for that.
Leech Lake member

Park Rapids, MN

#13 Aug 27, 2007
I know it was just sad when Star Tribune did that. I was angry. Star Tribune did have the nerve to do that you know. But guess it was the truth and a awful one. Also in the early 80's, WCCO did a negative report on Native Americans in the Minneapolis Metro area. They did. WCCO had a very awful series on film about Native Americans and alcohol. It was ugly. Nothing was good about it. Just alcohol and Native Americans in Minneapolis metro area. Man. That was a bummer to see and hear. But when Larry Oakes wrote that true and correct article about the youth in Leech Lake, he showed all the youth who died by alcohol or drugs or by killing someone else. Everybody was just shocked to see that and hear that that article was completely sold out by morning. And be honest what families really had tried to change since that article?
i grew up on tract

Saint Cloud, MN

#14 Nov 4, 2007
i moved to tract when i was a few months old. i seen all the bad shit the happen there. the worst times are the beging of the summer and i was probly there. most of the shit that happns there, are people that don't even live there. the people who really do, they are always watchen each others backs. the people that come from out side o tract are the people who start shit. they get drunk and tough and go to tract and talk shit to th people who are tryin to just have a good day. while i lived there, there were people who tryed to kick my doors in. i was in a house that got shot up in tract. and the person wasnt even from tract!!! i had nothin but family and friends there and i love it, cause i know everyone. the people are just tryen to make a living! "so why do people have to talk so much shiy!!!" you should just really go the and tell the peoale around there how you really feel. are you going to?????
i grew up on tract

Saint Cloud, MN

#15 Nov 4, 2007
i thimk the people that talk shit are hatten for some od reason! they just dont fit in there. you people should meet the real people around there. most of them have problems that are hard to fix. and the rez sure is hell not tryin to help them. just talk down on them. maybe if there were alot more better jobs, people wouldn't be sell drug just to get by. yous dont even know!!
i grew up on tract

Saint Cloud, MN

#16 Nov 4, 2007
i know alot of the people who work for the rez that does drugs. cause i sold drugs to some of them!! thats for real! people are really stuck in ther addictions. it is a really bad disease. oxys are one of the worst there are and the people i know who sell, are just tryin to get trew the month or week. they feel bad when the younger kids dont have what the others kids have. you should go to tract and talk your shit there!!!!!!!!!!
Brynn

AOL

#17 Nov 8, 2007
i grew up on tract wrote:
i know alot of the people who work for the rez that does drugs. cause i sold drugs to some of them!! thats for real! people are really stuck in ther addictions. it is a really bad disease. oxys are one of the worst there are and the people i know who sell, are just tryin to get trew the month or week. they feel bad when the younger kids dont have what the others kids have. you should go to tract and talk your shit there!!!!!!!!!!
Have you ever heard of school? Nah take the easy way out. Selling drugs to get by day to day or week or week. Those worries would be less because your working and teaching our youth about education and where that can lead towards a career.
MrE

Bemidji, MN

#18 Jun 30, 2009
Many say tract is just like anywhere else. I disagree, tract has worse rates of violent crime, drug and alcohol addiction, and early death than just about anywhere else in the country. It's not an easy pile of problems to fix, and electing a chairman I consider uneducated, ignorant, and bullying (anybody else ever drink with him, and I'm not talking about the 90's either?) only makes it more difficult. Fortunately there are some great families on tract. Unfortunately most have nowhere else to go.
jill

Wolf Lake, MN

#19 Aug 7, 2009
MrE wrote:
Many say tract is just like anywhere else. I disagree, tract has worse rates of violent crime, drug and alcohol addiction, and early death than just about anywhere else in the country. It's not an easy pile of problems to fix, and electing a chairman I consider uneducated, ignorant, and bullying (anybody else ever drink with him, and I'm not talking about the 90's either?) only makes it more difficult. Fortunately there are some great families on tract. Unfortunately most have nowhere else to go.
Hmmmm....must be a relation of the old administration...who never did anything but sit on their hands as well!
i agree

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Aug 11, 2009
leechlake wrote:
tract is a place where awl the addicts and alcoholics live it aint shyt i dunno why people think tract is awl da shyt. tract is a place that i look down at because its just a disgrace. its straight savvy. n tract aint even scarey so ... whatever.
ok you know i guess that puts you there too huh ?
i agree

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Aug 11, 2009
displaced cass laker wrote:
It seems true that the old days are better, like trac 33. we didn't need gun's, just our duke's no names will be used, we used to fight on trac not for drug turf but to see who was tuff, I won some and lost some but never needed a gun to feel tuff, I hear about people getting hit on the bean just for being blind drunk some really tuff acts those, cowardice seems to be overlooked even applauded these days as good people turn their backs and look the other way, no one see's or hear's anything,
if more decent people would stand up and say enough drugs and start laying down the law to the youngster that run's or sell's drug's maybe trac will change and we could walk the street's again, ya think? I'll be checking from time to time...
bro cal
go ahead tell them stupid fools dont know shit until john q law comes lookim for them then there crying help me i need reahb
i agree

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Aug 11, 2009
tract gurl til i die wrote:
man u aint kno shit bout tract, tracts tract so if ur scared dont come around
come on talk straight you not black fool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bemidji Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Nuclear Power - Cass Lake, MN (Mar '11) Mar '16 New guy 5
looking for a man. Help appreciated Mar '16 rjheller 1
Bemidji Music Thread (Oct '13) Feb '16 Musikologist 11
Bimidji Airport Jan '16 Bimidji TSAJew 5
Rude inconsiderate people of Minnesota (Nov '15) Nov '15 Tex 1
Murder at Leech Lake in the 1970s (Oct '12) Nov '15 CierraNH 73
Minnesota Nice Cafe (Sep '15) Sep '15 Lives Matter 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bemidji Mortgages