Thornton's Court Date is Tuesday

Thornton's Court Date is Tuesday

There are 10 comments on the WABG story from Aug 31, 2009, titled Thornton's Court Date is Tuesday. In it, WABG reports that:

TUESDAY IS NOW THE EXPECTED COURT DATE FOR AN ACCUSED KILLER. MELVIN TYRONE THORNTON, ORIGINALLY OF BELZONI BUT NOW LIVING IN GULFPORT, SITS INSIDE THE HUMPHREYS COUNTY JAIL MONDAY.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WABG.

Joejack from Belzoni

AOL

#1 Sep 9, 2009
I have known Melvin for a long time he is a good kid i never thought in a millon years this would happen im so sorry for the family who lost there love one but i must say they had to be picking with or fighting with melvin because he dont bother no one he is defending his self an they will find him innocent......I'm praying for every in this big mess!!!!!!!
AAZS

Coila, MS

#2 Nov 11, 2010
I THINK HE IS INNOCENT AND TO BE EXACT PEOPLE NEED TO STOP BEEN MESSY DEADLY THINGS WOULDNT HAPPEN
Innocent

Coila, MS

#3 Nov 11, 2010
I known Melvin for a long time and he is not a problem child. He's always minding his own business, and he will defend himself when push come to shelve. Melvin is innocent someone had to assault him for this to happen. But one thing for sure God sit high and look low. Melvin not the kind go around picking on people nor looking for mess. I am praying for the family that loss a love one and asking God to continue to bless them and I am keeping you all in my prays. But I still say Melvin is innocent.
tan

Pascagoula, MS

#4 Mar 2, 2011
may God bless melvin today right now he is in court Please pray for him right lord please
Concerned

United States

#5 Mar 17, 2011
The accused murder would be exact he shall be a free man bless an watch over him the family i say sorry for but hey the victim led him too doing so an witnessess need to come forward two lives were lost in this matter.
justice served

Gulfport, MS

#6 Mar 22, 2011
UPDATE........UPDATE. tye was rightfully found guilty, even after all the lies, the jury saw thru to the truth. now he gets to grow his own vegatables for a long long time. LIFE. i boy gone forever, 1 thug gone for awhile. and if you are really from around here, you know tye's true reputation.
Concerned

Greenwood, MS

#7 Mar 23, 2011
update all bad pepole are dead so whats the victim reputation an his family justice is never served i hope his family nem are thinking an tables turn they steal playing badass tyrone was in the wrong place at the right time
Concerned

Greenwood, MS

#8 Mar 23, 2011
everybody protect themselves an for a man to be in town a couple of hours an he kills a man he doesnt knows i feel like something else is too the whole thing.Everyone knows ki-ki has always been a problem child ''badass'' played it one too many an his so called soilders didnt ride with him only helped him boosted not knowing a loaded gun could go off playing grabass.
Innocent

Greenwood, MS

#9 Mar 23, 2011
1 Man living for himself thru the grace of god,1 father recgonized by his children,1 great son,1 soilder of god . God gives second chances looks to me as he might have give him one could of been him so people judge him not until god judges him on that great judgement day.
belzoni police

Lewiston, ID

#10 May 10, 2011
Melvin will be home soon but the sad part is Ki Ki family still doing the same thing picking with people threaten people threaten melvin family plying with cars tring run inocent people over only because they related to Melvin Kiki Death did not teach them anything we got them on camara just fucking with people now that to me is sad no lesson learn....God dnt like ugle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belzoni Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron v myers Doctor runs pill mill DEA has done ... (Dec '08) Apr '16 love 121
what's up with the people of Belzoni? Liberate ... Mar '16 AnkhLife 1
about sholonda holmes & pete brown (Apr '10) Dec '15 BlackIsBeautiful 8
News Missing MVSU Student Found Dead (May '07) Nov '15 RIPDougILoveYou 4
Review: Tidy Truck Wash Trailer Washout (Oct '15) Oct '15 Deanboe 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Apr '15 Abe Lincon 60
Deloris Peppers, or member of the Peppers family (Mar '15) Mar '15 Steven Selden 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belzoni Mortgages