Stalking Mississippi Catfish

Stalking Mississippi Catfish

There are 1 comment on the California Game and Fish story from May 31, 2012, titled Stalking Mississippi Catfish. In it, California Game and Fish reports that:

The words "catfish" and "Mississippi" are virtually synonymous. And with Belzoni being tagged the "Catfish Capital of the World," it is surprising that Mississippi isn't known as the "Catfish State" instead of the "Magnolia State." But regardless of its nickname, Mississippi is home to some of the finest catfishing on the planet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at California Game and Fish.

Martha Smith-Holmes

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 12, 2012
I agree..Every time I go home to Belzoni I make sure to bring some catfish back to Illinois!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belzoni Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A man 'elected before his time' in Miss. gives ... Aug 14 ritedownthemiddle 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Apr '15 Abe Lincon 60
Ron v myers Doctor runs pill mill DEA has done ... (Dec '08) Mar '15 americanwolf 115
Deloris Peppers, or member of the Peppers family (Mar '15) Mar '15 Steven Selden 1
about Pill mill (Jan '15) Jan '15 alBertsmith 1
humphreys county sheiff dept. letting peps out ... (Dec '11) Nov '14 Lil john 3
looking for wilkes family (Jun '08) Oct '14 Dessiaray 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belzoni Mortgages