Overheated Laptop Causes Fire in Belvidere
The Belvidere Fire Department was dispatched to the 1000 block of S. State Street for a working structure fire just before noon on October 23.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIFR.
#1 Oct 25, 2012
That was my house, and I'd really appreciate if your ignorant self would at least spell computer right. Thanks.
Add your comments below
|Rolling Green neighborhood (Jan '16)||Wed||Snark||4|
|WatchTower Cult Receives $50,000 From Rockford ...||Jul 11||Smith||3|
|Invasion||Jul 8||Buffalo Bill||4|
|Hannah Montana Email!!!!!!! (Nov '07)||Jul 2||Fadumo from Toronto||1,212|
|Mike Webb (Dec '13)||Jun '17||dang||5|
|witch beulah (Dec '10)||Jun '17||Johnathan||28|
|Donald Trump for President (Nov '16)||Jun '17||Leah||5|
Find what you want!
Search Belvidere Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC