Overheated Laptop Causes Fire in Belv...

Overheated Laptop Causes Fire in Belvidere

There are 1 comment on the WIFR story from Oct 23, 2012, titled Overheated Laptop Causes Fire in Belvidere. In it, WIFR reports that:

The Belvidere Fire Department was dispatched to the 1000 block of S. State Street for a working structure fire just before noon on October 23.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIFR.

Rodriguez

Belvidere, IL

#1 Oct 25, 2012
That was my house, and I'd really appreciate if your ignorant self would at least spell computer right. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belvidere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rolling Green neighborhood (Jan '16) Wed Snark 4
WatchTower Cult Receives $50,000 From Rockford ... Jul 11 Smith 3
Invasion Jul 8 Buffalo Bill 4
Hannah Montana Email!!!!!!! (Nov '07) Jul 2 Fadumo from Toronto 1,212
Mike Webb (Dec '13) Jun '17 dang 5
witch beulah (Dec '10) Jun '17 Johnathan 28
Donald Trump for President (Nov '16) Jun '17 Leah 5

Belvidere Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belvidere Mortgages