Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Sep 21, 2010
caring parent

Decatur, IL

#1 Apr 5, 2010
I was just wondering if any other parents have concerns about the Parks in Belvidere, I take my kids to the park at least 5 times a week and every time I run into the same problem. Teens taking over the playgrounds and not allowing the little kids to play. I think it's insane, I have teens to and I don't allow them to play on the playground it's not for them it's for the little kids. And what really bothers me is parents will stand there and complain about but not say anything to the teens, me personally I nicely tell them there to big. some will leave others get attitude.
Sick of it

Belvidere, IL

#2 Sep 21, 2010
Well many people are not wanting to get involved as many teens have guns or will do something back.... the police need to enforce some rules here or develop some rules to be followed.
I had teens and they would not do that you have teens and you said they would not do that. To me this begs the question what are the teens who hang out at the kiddy park parents doing?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belvidere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min mahz 49,493
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 8 hr nOgOd 711
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sun Corrupt Democrats 1,908
Belvidere Police Arrest 21-Year-Old on Drug Cha... Aug 29 mrp 1
Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) Aug 27 Confused 167
Internet Providers -- who is good / who is not Aug 27 comcast sux 1
Mike Brown. and the New York Times. Aug 26 lineworker 1
•••
•••
•••

Belvidere Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000