Prosecutors: Cold feet led to fatal fire

Prosecutors: Cold feet led to fatal fire

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 14, 2007, titled Prosecutors: Cold feet led to fatal fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Bond denied for arson suspect By Carlos Sadovi and Jeff Long Tribune staff reporters Published March 13, 2007, 8:30 PM CDT A homeless woman accused of setting the Saturday morning fire that killed four people ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jennifer

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 14, 2007
Leave it to this city and its inherently racist politics to charge a mentally ill homeless black woman with 4 counts of 1st degree murder and aggravated arsen when a couple of "happy-go-lucky" white kids on the north side get killed. Yeah, tell me the charges would have been the same for a white stockbroker from the Board of Trade who knocked over a ashtray with a lit cigarette in it. Geez.
staytomyself

Reggio Emilia, Italy

#2 Aug 29, 2011
IL loves to be racist with black women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belvidere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panhandlers & Crackheads (Dec '07) Oct 3 Jdc1972 7
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Sep 27 NoMoreIncumbents 137
Jerry seaworth Sep 19 Son 1
witch beulah (Dec '10) Sep 18 Steph 30
sex now (Feb '16) Sep '17 Joe 5
Physican Imm care east state Aug '17 newbe 3
Bad Neighbor (Nov '08) Aug '17 Anonymous 46

Belvidere Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belvidere Mortgages