Umpa Loompa Land..oh no wait Belvider...

Umpa Loompa Land..oh no wait Belvidere...

Posted in the Belvidere Forum

Chika Chika Boom Boom

Harvard, IL

#1 Feb 11, 2010
I was just catching up on the news in Belvidere. I can't help but wonder if something is wrong with my comupter, because I thought it said:
We are in a recession; Michele Courier is spending countless dollars to civilly sue people who have all filed pauper petitions so we are paying to Prosecute and Defend them and once a Judgment is granted, they have no money to pay; The citizens can pay more for water and sewer because Chrysler's use is down-when it goes back up expect a refund in your bill; The "upper level" of the community building renovation is costing $815,000-for what? Who knows, its none of our business any way; I hope all this dont cause you a heart attack because thats going to cost you more too if you need a certificate. All these things are fine and well if you can afford it. I dont know about you guys, but I can't.
Beelzebub of Belvidere

Rockford, IL

#2 Mar 31, 2010
When will people learn. Belvidere and Rockford are both sewers. I come from out of state and this is by far the shittiest area I have ever had the displeasure to live in. The government here is corrupt, the Police are corrupt, the school system is corrupt. Nothing will change until we stop letting these a-holes take away our civil rights!! Does anybody remember freedom of speech? how about the fourth amendment, think about that when some dipshit Belvidere deputy dog is searching through your personal shit with no cause. Just try filing a complaint on one of them too. You will get threatened and the blue wall of silence. Just remember you belvidere dumbshits you allowed the corrupt police, mayor and city council do this to you. As soon as I am able I am for sure getting the F out of this state.
TheonetrueSatan

Belvidere, IL

#3 Aug 24, 2011
Beelzebub of Belvidere wrote:
When will people learn. Belvidere and Rockford are both sewers. I come from out of state and this is by far the shittiest area I have ever had the displeasure to live in. The government here is corrupt, the Police are corrupt, the school system is corrupt. Nothing will change until we stop letting these a-holes take away our civil rights!! Does anybody remember freedom of speech? how about the fourth amendment, think about that when some dipshit Belvidere deputy dog is searching through your personal shit with no cause. Just try filing a complaint on one of them too. You will get threatened and the blue wall of silence. Just remember you belvidere dumbshits you allowed the corrupt police, mayor and city council do this to you. As soon as I am able I am for sure getting the F out of this state.
I absolutely agree fellow evil one!
staytomyself

Reggio Emilia, Italy

#4 Aug 26, 2011
I'm also from out of state, with me coming from the North East, we don't have this kind of nonsense I'm from NY, we have way too many people they don't have time for nonsense, it's easier to get away with system corruption in small towns like belvidere.
Beelzebub of Belvidere wrote:
Chika Chika Boom Boom

United States

#5 Mar 16, 2012
uuummmm....still waiting on that water bill reduction. We all got an increase in water bills because of Chrysler's reduced usage. Now Chrysler is running three full shifts. Where is the offset?

P.S. How are those payments from the Latin Kings coming along Michelle? That Judgment must almost be paid off by now. That was surely cost effective.
Corruption in Blvd

Ripon, WI

#6 Dec 14, 2015
I have never seen such dishonest police a young man was prosecuted for sexual abusing a girl the police took no notes the father of the girl lawyerd up they never talked to him again. The girl said she told her father twice the father said she never said a word the other boy who confessed to abusing the girl was given immunity and said Mr Rey was never there the girl had 3 different testimonies even saying she was blindfolded but saw a knife the judge Tobin was way over his head should be in traffic court a total disgrace the boy was 14 charged as an adult facing 50 years no truth or justice in Belvidere Illinois stay away from this corrupt place and if you get Tobin your guilty before it starts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belvidere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 12 hr nOgOd 1,749
HSV2 In the resturant May 18 Worried 1
Does Rockford have a prostitute problem? (Aug '09) May 13 Brian 54
News Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) May 5 Alex Perez 174
James riley May 5 Tyler 1
Fast Food May 2 Asking 1
liberty mutual Apr '16 brittany 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belvidere Mortgages