2013 Dodge Dart vs. 2012 Ford Focus: Euro Genes, American Badges

There are 5 comments on the Car and Driver story from Aug 24, 2012, titled 2013 Dodge Dart vs. 2012 Ford Focus: Euro Genes, American Badges. In it, Car and Driver reports that:

They're Coming to America . . . Today! In the heart of the U.S., Dodge takes aim at the European-bred Ford Focus with its Alfa Romeo-based Dart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Car and Driver.

Rocky

Belvidere, IL

#1 Sep 8, 2012
I bought a Scion
JayBee

Jefferson, GA

#2 Apr 21, 2013
Why would the Car and Driver writer be surprised that the Dart's handling is so good, given that it's based on the Giulietta?
Dodger

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Apr 22, 2013
Rocky wrote:
I bought a Scion
Rocky,....I think you are at the end of the road with that one...
Dodger

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Apr 22, 2013
Rocky wrote:
I bought a Scion
Was it one of them Scion Hamster Liter Boxes?....a Hamster could do better...lol
RelicsOnTheShelf

Bryn Mawr, PA

#6 May 2, 2013
Although similar or similarly priced I would take the Ford Euro car over an American or Italian concoction.

I know people with Fords bought in the 1990s in better shape than the Plymouth Neon I bought in 2000(new). Even the plastics and rubbers aren't drying out as fast. The auto transmission has required little or no maintenance either. The Fords run like crap but some Euro models are as durable if not dependable as the Toyotas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belvidere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 10 hr untilthelighttak ... 1,588
Amanda Craig Rockford illinois 13 hr Boss 2
Amanda craig 19 hr Tim 3
Debate: Marijuana - Rockford, IL (Aug '10) Apr 30 daboss 37
Simon Peter Nelson - 1978 Murders - Up for Paro... (May '08) Apr 25 Brent 85
Harkness (Dec '12) Apr 23 Truth 13
Bad Neighbor (Nov '08) Apr 21 31982JJY 44
More from around the web

Belvidere People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]