First Prev
of 2
Next Last
charles

Glen Burnie, MD

#24 Nov 9, 2012
i will say that my car was towed they damage my car and illegally went into my car i have a civil and criminal case against pme towing they are the biggest piece of shit companies and they will keep giving you the run around so they continue to make money.
Brian

Arlington, VA

#25 Nov 9, 2012
lets-just-keep-it-real wrote:
U all people need to get together to keep it real .. if you got towed is because you think your right and you dont need no permit or just because is a parking lot u wont get towed is not what you think is what it is. it only takes 1. minute to tow a car and if you were ther for a couple of hours u gave them way to much time lol. and remember they have pictures to prove your violation..SO JUST KEEP IT REAL AND MAKE SURE UR STRAIGHT WHERE U PARK BECAUSE U MIGHT GET TOWED AGAIN SO LEARN UR DAMN LESON LOL.
You need to re-learn 9th grade english and see this from the perspective of the people who have been towed, whether they were rightfully OR wrongfully towed. Learn to read and maybe you'll see that people have been towed from the parking lot next to where they live. They've been towed from their own place and they were "keeping it real" and knew "they were straight". PME Towing does not keep it real.
Lee

Hyattsville, MD

#26 Mar 11, 2013
They really are a piece of shit...
be serious

Washington, DC

#27 Nov 21, 2013
I see a lot of people have gotten towed and are upset , and I truly understand that no one wants to get there car impounded but seriously majority of these people are lying conpulsively . That company is license and bonded aswell insured companies that impound and do recovery have to have adiquate amount of insurance which is either 500, 000 to 1, 000, 000, 000 so get your facts right , its sad that individuals who knowingly park at there own risk get towed and get mad . So what get over it! And to the law suits response why do they win .its truly sad tht majority of this comments are from irate and racist people because there young black men making a positive influence in there community employing individuals regardless of creed or color and young ... sorry people maybe your mad because you chose the wrong career goal and you envy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beltsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man by the name of "Mamud Sesay" (Mar '12) Jun 5 fayemarie5 3
Tribute to Dr. Aubrey C. Land (Apr '14) May '16 wjabbe 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 American 8
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Apr '16 Soulmannn 58
The Ocean Survives Forever Apr '16 What is the Silve... 1
News 300 Scientists Want NOAA To Stop Hiding Its Glo... Apr '16 litesong 102
tutor Mar '16 neeraj 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beltsville Mortgages