GREAT FOOD!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT DRINKS!!!!!!!!1
GREAT VIEW!!!!!!!!!!
I have been waiting for a place like this
Yuk

Merkel, TX

#2 Dec 28, 2008
How long has it been dead?
Who in their right mind would eat at a place with a name like that!
Stephanie

Belton, TX

#3 Jan 3, 2009
THIS PLACE IS AWSOME! The name is a little crazy but the food, service, and view are great!!
Elizabeth

Belton, TX

#4 Feb 6, 2009
A plate full of food for a reasonable price. My club sandwich was stuffed high with smoked turkey, which tasted absolutely fresh. The salad was green and crispy. The service was smiling and prompt. Best of all, the view was spectacular from the deck. The large covered deck is beautiful. It is painted white with a sky blue ceiling which heightens the effect of the white limestone cliffs and blue sky and water. Very pleasant and refreshing. One of the most enjoyable lunches I have had in a long time. I never went there before because the name and logo put me off. Friends took me and I am glad they did. Overlook the name and go.
nickypoo

Temple, TX

#5 Dec 7, 2009
aww this place is beautiful!!!! the inside and out! I love it. Its very peaceful and a great place to go just to get away!
Rated R Trollstar

Temple, TX

#6 Dec 10, 2009
These people are just the owners using different names to self bump. The place is a disgusting hole and the food is absolutely disgusting.

Since: Aug 11

Amarillo, TX

#7 Aug 30, 2011
We went here for fathers day and actualy the food was really good and the service was too I was a little disapointed that the girls shorts were so short since my young daughter kept commenting on how short they were but the service food and atmosphere were nice but one complaint it was a little over priced for what we got.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pedifile Amongst You 21 hr Neveragainnomatte... 1
Want to die Sun Tired 1
Review: Assembly Of Prayer Christian Church (Sep '12) Sat Former member 279
Searching Jun 24 Mrs youngblood 3
Any Cougars or milfs want company tonight? (Jan '16) Jun 24 Mrs youngblood 5
Loud BOOM sound thats shaking my house??? (Nov '12) Jun 17 Moody Texas 25
Review: Eastgate Ridge Apartments (Jan '11) Jun 16 Veteran 15

Belton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance