Benefit Held For Family Of Local Man ...

Benefit Held For Family Of Local Man Found Shot To Death

There are 4 comments on the KWTX story from Mar 6, 2012, titled Benefit Held For Family Of Local Man Found Shot To Death. In it, KWTX reports that:

There were tears of sadness and joy at El Chico Cafe in Temple Tuesday evening as friends and family shared memories of 20-year-old Stephen Wright, who was murdered last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWTX.

Kay

Temple, TX

#1 Mar 11, 2012
Why aren't the police discussing this terrible murder
in this small town?
Who did this?
lost

Killeen, TX

#2 Mar 21, 2012
I am wondering the same damn thing. Did they ever arrest anyone! I have heard rumors from friends about what went down and who was involved but nothing is in the news!!!
Lauren

Temple, TX

#3 Mar 23, 2012
lost wrote:
I am wondering the same damn thing. Did they ever arrest anyone! I have heard rumors from friends about what went down and who was involved but nothing is in the news!!!
I also think it is strange we are not hearing anything about this horrible thing.
Michael

Killeen, TX

#4 Mar 24, 2012
This isn't the first time something has happened in the town of Belton where Police don't care or the just don't have the skills to get it done.
First there was the Mr. May a young man ran off the road and killed. Police just don’t know anything?
Then Stephen Wright, police just don't have anything to say except "we are looking into it" RIGHT!
Willing to bet if they can't solve it they turn it all back on him and make him look bad.
I have known this kid since he was in High School. There wasn't an evil bone in his body. Biggest heart I have ever known, truthful to a fault, always there whenever anyone needed anything, and never meet a stranger so there was no one he wasn’t willing to show respect, love, and extend his time and self to help.
Good bless you Stephen Wright

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue CheeseSniff 1,050
Suicide at Hughes Unit (Dec '09) Tue otherdog 24
Need. female for erotic detailing Jan 16 nudedetailing 1
will pay someone to bring me cigarettes Jan 12 joe 1
Loud BOOM sound thats shaking my house??? (Nov '12) Jan 9 Tammy 23
News TxDOT investigates Belton construction company (Sep '15) Sep '16 Betty 2
News Where is Kara Kopetsky? (Jun '07) Sep '16 Concerned Citizen 167

Belton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belton Mortgages