Benefit Held For Family Of Local Man Found Shot To Death

Full story: KWTX

There were tears of sadness and joy at El Chico Cafe in Temple Tuesday evening as friends and family shared memories of 20-year-old Stephen Wright, who was murdered last month.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Mar 24, 2012
Kay

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

Why aren't the police discussing this terrible murder
in this small town?
Who did this?
lost

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

I am wondering the same damn thing. Did they ever arrest anyone! I have heard rumors from friends about what went down and who was involved but nothing is in the news!!!
Lauren

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

lost wrote:
I am wondering the same damn thing. Did they ever arrest anyone! I have heard rumors from friends about what went down and who was involved but nothing is in the news!!!
I also think it is strange we are not hearing anything about this horrible thing.
Michael

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

This isn't the first time something has happened in the town of Belton where Police don't care or the just don't have the skills to get it done.
First there was the Mr. May a young man ran off the road and killed. Police just donít know anything?
Then Stephen Wright, police just don't have anything to say except "we are looking into it" RIGHT!
Willing to bet if they can't solve it they turn it all back on him and make him look bad.
I have known this kid since he was in High School. There wasn't an evil bone in his body. Biggest heart I have ever known, truthful to a fault, always there whenever anyone needed anything, and never meet a stranger so there was no one he wasnít willing to show respect, love, and extend his time and self to help.
Good bless you Stephen Wright

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Belton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Belton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••