Watchtower Society's Satanic Secret E...

Watchtower Society's Satanic Secret EXPOSED!

Posted in the Belton Forum

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Since: Mar 10

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jul 10, 2012
ATTENTION Belton TX

This weekend, the Satanic Watchtower Society has a convention planned for your town.

PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND!

Recently, the Watchtower Society's Pittsburgh area members were convinced to keep quiet about Satanic activity they saw INSIDE that organization WITH THEIR OWN EYES. I'm working to spread the word to the millions of UNSUSPECTING members, who have no idea what their Pittsburgh area members have been hiding.

So if you know any Watchtower members, or anyone planning on attending this convention, PLEASE alert them to this forum, or send them a link to the web address that I will be posting ASAP.
DOUGLAS CLARK

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Here is web address that I hope you'll pass around...

http://librarycoverup.tripod.com

...to anyone you know that is a member of the Satanic watchtower, or planning on attending the convention.

Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Assembly Of Prayer Christian Church (Sep '12) 14 hr Justehy 112
News 'Disrespectful' I-35 billboard raises ire among... (Jan '11) Jul 22 davy 152
Guys Jul 3 Fyi 1
Learning center for toddler Jun 30 Parent of a toddler 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
News Temple woman masters china painting (Jul '08) Jun '16 Daughter 2
Regina.L married? Mar '16 really 1

Belton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belton Mortgages