Update on Kara Kopetsky

Update on Kara Kopetsky

There are 28 comments on the Crime Scene KC story from May 11, 2007, titled Update on Kara Kopetsky. In it, Crime Scene KC reports that:

Belton police are still trying to find the missing 17-year-old girl, who was last seen a week ago at Belton High. via Crime Scene KC

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crime Scene KC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Paul

United States

#21 Aug 21, 2011
Kim wrote:
Are the police looking in the area that Kelsey's body was found? I firmly believe this jerk had something to do with Kara missing. That whole area should be searched. Her family deserves to know what happened to her too. Has Edwin Hall been questioned about Kara? Shame on the media for not plastering Kara's face on TV insted of PARIS HILTON. I see whats important.
i agree with you i watching a special about the 2 cases on T.V and this jerk off new the area that kasey smith do i ain't no genius but my gut feeling tells me that kara might be their as well
in the know

Arlington, VA

#22 Aug 26, 2011
Edwin is not a suspect, trust my word on that. It was Kylr Yust. Whether he had some assistance remains to be determined. They just haven't amounted enough evidence against him. And for the record, Yust beat his last exgf and killed three of her kittens. She claimed he tried to kill her as well.
jock in OZ

Adelaide, Australia

#23 Aug 27, 2011
only just found out about this case, i hope one day her family get closure.
i think its a very hard case for your police, no real evidence ??
We in Australia have just charged a guy for the murder of a wee boy who went missing 8 years ago, the boy was 12 years old ...so their is always hope.....
to the family of KARA, may your gods go with you....
Robin Sharee

Adelaide, Australia

#24 Sep 23, 2011
I live in Australia. I just watched a program that featured the Kara Kopetsky and Kelsey Smith cases. I was heartbroken for the Kopetsky and Smith's. The Kopetsky case needs a fresh set of eyes to investigate this case. Will anyone help this family? They need resources to be able to find their child. What about a concert to raise funds? This child needs to be returned to her parents. The Smiths at least had their child returned to them.
Mike

Tampa, FL

#25 Oct 31, 2011
in the know wrote:
Edwin is not a suspect, trust my word on that. It was Kylr Yust. Whether he had some assistance remains to be determined. They just haven't amounted enough evidence against him. And for the record, Yust beat his last exgf and killed three of her kittens. She claimed he tried to kill her as well.
I tend to agree with you. After seeing the show on ID channel and then reading what this kid did and said to his pregnant girlfriend I believe he's the one who killed her. People have beaten lie detectors before and I've seen innocent people fail them so the fact that he passed the lie detector means nothing. It really bothers me that there are so many sick people out there. I'll never understand it.
jock in OZ

Adelaide, Australia

#26 Nov 1, 2011
its a sad sad world we live in,, so many children missing..
i feel so sorry for the family of KARA,, its the NOT KNOWING !!!!!! when will it ever end....
I just hope one day ( soon ) they will find out what happened....
I think it might be the same here in AUSTRALIA,,,, i.e., the search etc,,,, its NOT who you are,, but who you know ???? or what your job is...
i think your police spend to much time checking up on junkie actors, male / female, than helping families in real need... i wonder how much was spent getting " WHACKO.s " doctor to court ????? guess its a sign of the times....
To KARA,S family,, stay strong,,
HartBroken4Kara

United States

#27 Feb 12, 2012
I just watched karas story for the second time on ID when I googled her name I found one titled Kara Kopetsky Update and there was a comment dated just 2 months ago(dec) and it was someone from Texas who said the believe they saw Kara at a movie theater in her townshe said shr called the FBI but doesn't feel like they pursued it its so sad as a mother its impossible imagine losing ur child like that anf even worse not knowing whether they are alive or not my prayers are with her and her family
Rachel

Houston, TX

#28 Feb 12, 2012
I saw Kara's case on the ID channel a few hours ago and it's really interesting. I searched her on google and found that she's still missing?! That's so sad, and I'm praying for her and her family. Hope she can be found soon.

Really interesting website about Kara check it out:
http://psychicsunitetofindmissingchildren.blo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Good farts 942
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Farting 766
Dennis rabroker 8 hr Ahole 9
News Montgomery No. 1 in nation for STDs Wed cdc 1
Review: Assembly Of Prayer Christian Church (Sep '12) Jul 27 really 87
News Severely Injured Hit-And-Run Victim Dies In Loc... Jul 27 Turquoise 1
who is going to start Jul 21 FOR YOU 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belton Mortgages