Tired of People making military wives...
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Pretty Betty

Seminole, FL

#256 May 25, 2010
I a soljers wives.
My soljer is 29 and me is 25.
I is not to educate.
Him name is Freddy.
Me name is Betty.
I bout 5 feets 5 inch tall and ways around 125 pouns.
Thay said I is hot.
I think so two.
So I ben get me nastee on and have no kids.
My soljer he be irack.
Him cum home in 4 months.
I not want him to came back.
it be hard to get freak with mints and strip bar.
so what you tale me to did?

“You are your worse enemy”

Since: Mar 08

Baltimore, Maryland

#257 May 25, 2010
You love your man. You said for better or for worse. To step out simply is a direct admittance of you can't handle the life style. So leave it. Stop trying to make it out as you are the victim. This is what you signed up for. If you have tried to talk to him and the you got the same result. Then it is time to go. Yet don't step out on your man be while you two are still married.Think of it like this. YOu may love him now. Yet what happens when that piece of tail start to become more and it will. He is not going to be willing to jump into a marriage or a meaning ful relationship knowing how easy you are willing to move on. If you have tried all you can with your husband then get a divorce. Yet don't teach your child that it's okay to step out. God forbid you got married because you got pregnant.
xNavywifex wrote:
k....so im a navy wife. my life is not glamorous..and my sailor is very emotionally and physically neglectful. we have a child who is 17 months old and her daddy wont even hold her most of the time...is it so wrong sometimes to just want to find someone who will love and take care of you other then financially? i can understand why sometimes women stray..as much as she loves her man and is so very very proud of him, sometimes she just needs to feel loved and if hes not doing it then what else is she supposed to do?
cheated on

Potsdam, NY

#258 Jun 9, 2010
I am an army wife. A week after my husband and I were married, he cheated on me with another military wife. I've never been unfaithful to him even until this day, three years later. I don't believe cheating is right at all. I have no respect for wives that would cheat on their husbands. In my opinion, there's not a good enough reason for anyone to cheat, husband or wife, military or non-military. If you're unhappy and you can't handle the separation, get out. Don't break someone's heart or use them.
JOe

San Diego, CA

#260 Oct 2, 2010
Well, tired of hearing abot it but really the chances of meeting a military cheating wife is alot higher then meeting a civilian cheeting wife.. Most civilians both people have to work to support the family this gives little time at home together after work.. SO finding time a complication. Take a military wife alone 6 months or even a two year away from a husband? then other months randomly thrown their way? often women dont work, no need too.. Mean while located constantly near young horny men at their convenent grocery stores on base and so on... So does a young attractive women still goes out with friends to bars and other things.. Life doesnt stop because the hubby is away.. the chances are there and the probibility is high for occurances to happen.. there you go.. thats why.. it happends always.
Anonymous

Killeen, TX

#261 Oct 4, 2010
@Joe

Well I guess you can say that being in the military is the test if you really love your spouse or not.
Can someone be away for 12-15 months & not have their spouse cheat on them....That is a REAL TEST of if it's weak marriage or a strong marriage.
Armyvet35

Killeen, TX

#262 Oct 9, 2010
Moving to Miami wrote:
I am a proud army wife and people just assume that we aren't any good because our husbands get deployed, but the people who talk bad about us and our husbands don't have it as hard as we do. We have the hardest job but people dont think
Military life is as good or as bad as you choose to make it. I was in the Army 14 years and got out. My husband has been in14 years thus far. We have been married for 23 years.

I am not an army wife. Nor do I wear his rank. It is his job and career, not mine.

We have a great, solid, loving marriage, filled with mutual respect and commitment.

I have experianced both sides of the coin. Deployments as a soldier,and deployments as a spouse. And by far, spouses left in the rear cheat 10 times as much as those in the field. I was quite shocked to see that.

When I refer to my husbands career in the military, I never say wehave it tough, or we do this or that. I have my own career outside of the military.

Spouses have a bad reputation because of the things they do outside the post gates, as well as inside the government quarters they reside in on post.

As a woman married to a military man I stay far away from military wives. Why? Less drama, period. I have a problem looking your husbands in the face knowing you screwed around on them from day one. Why should I feel guilty for something you did?
Anonymous

Killeen, TX

#263 Oct 9, 2010
Indeed Armyvet35...

When I was in the army(fort hood) there was a Army wife who's husband was in Iraq. My wife was a friend of her & I learned that this dumb spouse was cheating on him with booty calls..My wife didn't tell me this..I just overheard the spouse on speaker phone. After that I demanded my wife not to hang around her anymore because my wife is just looking for a friend to look up to & she(the cheating spouse) was a bad influence on her.

A few months later the soldier came back home from Iraq. Aww man I was so amp'ed to tell him what was going on while he was gone but I thought better to mind my own business & let him find out on his own.

But anyway I'm not gonna say every military wife cheats..That's the shit you hear in morning formation just so single soldiers can get their laugh on.
You just have to know who that person(the army wife) is before you(other army wife) befriends them. If you go in head first into being just any old army wife's friend..you'll gonna find out some shit you didn't even wanna hear or see.
Noone special

AOL

#264 Nov 26, 2010
Lol! I know that I am totaly late, but posts like Mrs. Baker and details about cheating military men really does need to become a website. Very entertaining and informative.
opps

Kansas City, MO

#266 Aug 7, 2011
99% of soldiers wives cheat on them just like the soldier cheats on the wife.
brittany

Fincastle, VA

#268 Oct 22, 2011
All i can say is wow,what idots people here are! I am a military wife and new mom! And never once have i thought about cheating on my husband!its sad that adults are condoning themselves to this kind of behavor.not everyone cheats! I moved to texas thinking that this was going to be a nice place to live.the sad thing is i was wrong! You people are acting like high school children!
Not a cheater

Forest Park, GA

#271 Jun 20, 2012
MRS BAKER WAGRAM NC wrote:
<quoted text> I FEEL THE SAME WAY 100% KILLEEN /FORT HOOD TX WAS NOT THE PLACE BOTH MEN AND WOMAN THERE ARE AN HAND FULL MILITARY / CIVILIAN AS WELL. I LEFT MY US ARMY DOG OF AN (HUSBAND) RIGHT THERE.SSG SHAWN BAKER AND TOOK MY KIDS AND MOVED BACK TO NC AFTER HE GOT AN FEMALE PVT PREGANT IN HIS OLD UNIT WHILE DEPLOYED TO IRAQ AND STILL MARRIED TO ME AT THE TIME. SO LADIES LOOKOUT HE'S STILL MARRIED BUT HE WILL LIE.HE'S REALLY GOODS AT LIEING!!!!! OH YEA HIS SEX AINT THAT GREAT SO U WANT GET A GOOD TIME IN BED SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME LOL. IT TAKES FOREVER FOR HIM TO GET IT UP AND FINAL WHEN HE DOES GET IT UP. IT WELL BE ALL OVER IN 10 MINS OR LESS IF THAT LONG..SO SO LUCK PV 2 RHONDA HUSRT AND THE REST OF THE FEMALES IN FT HOOD / KILLEN TX
You seem to be really hurt..Your name does ring a bell I know exactly who you are. Your the light skin women with the short fro. I saw you at the club kissing on a short bald head man, while your husband was away. You even left your kids home to go to austin for the relays. You been cheating since he left for Iraq maybe thats why he left you... I bet him and the female he got pregnant is still together today.. You are still hoping for him to leave her and remarry you. You have lost your mind Wendy Mcqueen. your name have been in all the men mouths on forthood because you are such a hoe. Ppl have said that you pussy stank, cock eyed drunk old trying to be young dnt know how to ride a dick you sturtter bad when you talk. dnt have no education. you really should stop trying to make others look bad when you are the worst of them all. THAT IS ALL!!!!!!!!
Eyes Wide Open

Dallas, TX

#272 Aug 1, 2012
A soldiers wife wrote:
There are lot of us military wives that aren't sluts and love husband and are just trying to make thru the damn day waiting for them to come home. Yes there are some wives that go and cheat but guess the f**k what there are wives that are civilian that are cheaters but you don't hear people talking lot of shit about them only the military wives. Why not talk she about the damn soldiers that cheat on the wives that are being faithful to them. OH I forgot it ok for them to do it cause there lonely and might die right. It not ok for anyone to cheat Military or non military it wrong either way you look at it.
I have not met one military male who has been faithful to his wife/girlfriend - not one, and when you consider that the Army gave them condoms when they were deployed...well, lets just say, they all had as much fun as many, many wives did back in Killeen and elsewhere. It really is a poor reflection on the moral standards of the military, much like how they talk a good game about doing something about the rape of female soldiers... but in reality they don't care and don't want the women back "home" to realize how rampant it is, and how rampant the consentual hook ups are. All in all if this is their day to day morality, I can only believe all the negative stuff about their treatment of civillians in the countries they are deployed to.
Mbur

Sacramento, CA

#273 Aug 23, 2012
I am soooo freaking glad my husband is retired from the coast guard after 22 years. He told me stories about how some guys in his unit would get "girlfriends for the night" at station golden gate and bring them back to their tq. Not my man! I could expect a call every damn night from him when he was deployed to the gulf spill too. I would never cheat on that fine thing but I know it happens. I'm so sorry for any military wife who gets cheated on when their husband is away.
Dr Hassan

Killeen, TX

#274 Aug 24, 2012
If you want to get a STD, just go screw an Army wife. Hubby probably gave it to her from having an affair with a Muslime or a camel in Iraq or Afghanistan.
cheryl

Killeen, TX

#275 Aug 24, 2012
I am not sure how this works, however I am not replying at this persons post, I am replying along with it. I agree with her. Stop talking trash about military wives. For thoses of you who do read on: Being a military wife is an honor and I wouldn't change it for anything. But the views people have regarding what we go through or who we are are wrong. Very wrong. Of course, you have very young couple who get married, and after a deployment, the spouse might realize this was to hard on her, she was lonely, couldn't stand by her man or his girl. Even some older couples. But this is in everyday life with all walks of life. For the most of us, it is a job we take with honor, pride, and a whole lot of love. Most people could not do it nor would they do it. We are strong, we are chosen, and we have chosen to stand behind our man. My husband has been deployed 7 times, We have two children, I have had 3 neck surgeries, 2 c sections, and a back surgery. Along with 15 other surgeries. So it hasn't been easy. But do I give up. Hell no, what other job can a person actually look back at and say I unselfishly gave up my life (because you are married to the government, my freedom, my decisions, and possibly my life to protect everyone, even the ignorant people who dont understand. and until you walk in our shoes, you wont. Being a military spouse is hard, we keep the family going thousand miles apart, we keep our families together, closer than most. we work non stop at the value of a marriage, and honor the choice our partner has made. It is an honor to serve our country and both the soldier and the family does it side by side. We are not all sluts, but then again their are sluts in every profession, every walk of life. We work, we work harder than most because we do alot of it alone, we move all the time, we reregister our children in schools, we teach them new languages, we work together and have a tight nit community. Until you stand in the shoes of a miltary spouse, keep you mouth shut because you dont know the true spouses, the true military family that bleeds the red, white, and blue. The family who loses their soldier, the family who carries on in his honor, the children who are proud of their parents. Both parents serve. And we are the strongest group of women there could be. It takes courage, strength, self motivation, the ability to pull through the tough times, the depression, the being without. even stateside, you put your life on hold to take care of what needs to be done. And we don't mind putting our lives on hold, because to us, it isn't a hold. It's our job, its our love, its our way of saying Thank you to all the men and woman who serve for our country. If someone sluts around, they were not meant for this calling. But we do stand strong, we dont cheat, and we are proud. I have never cheated on my husband. his longest deployment was 19 months. Most of the time we had zero contact due to the mission. Its all faith, talking heart to heart, and knowing what true family values are. We are the proud. The soldiers will say alot its harder to be the wife than it is to be deployed and be the soldier. Get your facts, maybe meet some really people and get away from the trash that informs you of such wrong information.
Just in

Laredo, TX

#277 Feb 26, 2013
No offence I like ur ways. It it's not the right place to say this on.
Pretty Betty wrote:
I a soljers wives.
I is not to educate.
Him name is Freddy.
Me name is Betty.
Thay said I is hot.
I think so two.
My soljer he be irack.
Just in

Laredo, TX

#278 Feb 26, 2013
That was for pretty betty
Pretty Betty wrote:
I a soljers wives.
I is not to educate.
Him name is Freddy.
Me name is Betty.
Thay said I is hot.
I think so two.
My soljer he be irack.
Unknown

Stephenville, TX

#279 Feb 26, 2013
All I got to say Is that the Killeen and Copperas cove areas are by far the worse place to be for a single guy that is not in the military. I have a commercial driver license and make far better income I still get treated like trash by a lot of women around this area....I will soon leave this area and find a better place to live, and hopefully find a town with girls that do not go with you unless you wear a uniform.
Unknown

Stephenville, TX

#280 Feb 26, 2013
Nothing against the military...but us civilian guys like women too you know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows Crystal cazarez Fri Ron 1
Crystal cazarez who know her Fri Ron 1
News First openly gay Texas A&M student president ho... Fri I DONT LIKE YOU 10
News Where is Kara Kopetsky? (Jun '07) Mar 18 Pastor godtime 168
Why is Salado going down hill? (Jul '15) Mar 18 Pastor godtime 12
Landlord Doesn't Like My Service Dog Mar 10 DBren3467 1
I will pay someone to take my online chemistry ... (Nov '11) Mar 9 hatemath 9

Belton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance