Fort Hood Witness: Gunman Shot Pregna...

Fort Hood Witness: Gunman Shot Pregnant Soldier

There are 17 comments on the CBS News story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Fort Hood Witness: Gunman Shot Pregnant Soldier. In it, CBS News reports that:

This April 9, 2010, file photo released by the Bell County Sheriffs Department shows U.S. Major Nidal Hasan at the San Antonio to Bell County Jail in Belton, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Jones

“It's about the American People”

Since: Jun 07

Flushing, NY

#1 Oct 18, 2010
Nidal Hasan was a soldier of the Jihadist Islam who went of a murder spree in the name of Islam. According to the Quran, Hasan was supposed to kill as many infidels as possible in the name of Islam in order to be awarded as Islamic hero in Islamic paradise with 72 girls. However, the fake African imam Obama of the Luo Tribe does not want Americans to know that he himself is Jihadist that support Jihadists like Hasan.
Evidently, Imam Obama is using the technique of his 'buddy' the fanatic Jihadist Iranian Ahmadinajad in covering the true facts about the Islamic Jihadist Hasan that went on Jihadist murdering spree of our US troops in the name of Islam and according to the Quran "kill the infidel "Mitzvah" including women, kids and pregnant women.
Obama made sure that the Pentagon will never refer to the fact that Hasan was Jihadist Muslim and soldier of Allah first and his order to erase the proof to the "Allah Ackbar" wild screaming of the Jihadist murderer Hasan during the massacre of US troops prove that Obama is first of all a Jihadist Muslim.
FWsouthsider

Baltimore, MD

#2 Oct 18, 2010
Barbarian. Just like all of the other mentally-deranged Muslims who injure and kill in the name of their god. For them to earn their god's favor, they kill and destroy. How twisted. And it has to be Satanic for anyone let alone a billion people plus to believe that way.

This particular case needs to go ahead not to prove this vermin is guilty and worthy of a long and lingering death, but to bring to light horrid oversights the U.S. Army is guilty of by keeping this animal in human form bent on Jihad.

Many heads need to roll over Hassan and his actions.
FWsouthsider

Baltimore, MD

#3 Oct 18, 2010
The U.S. Army stepped in it badly by keeping Hassan on-board. He had given clear indications he wanted out. They should have worked a deal where he paid back money for any education he received that wasn't compensated for through his service.

How dare anyone in the Army who allowed Hassan to remain tell others they should join the Army. When they did their part to make a state-side Army base a shooting gallery for a rabid Muslim drone, they themselves should have resigned in disgrace. Instead some, most or all of them remained. And some of them are playing a role in hushing the truth about this incident up.

May they suffer terrible visions of the dead they themselves helped to create.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#4 Oct 19, 2010
If anyne in the history of this country deserves the death penalty it is this piece of human garbage. Rope...tree...Hasan. Some assembly required. I'll even donate the rope.
Rattle Cattle

Christmas, FL

#5 Oct 19, 2010
Armed Veteran wrote:
If anyne in the history of this country deserves the death penalty it is this piece of human garbage. Rope...tree...Hasan. Some assembly required. I'll even donate the rope.
Lets send him to Pakistan and let Predators chase him into a village with women and children ...THEN blow him up.

What is our body count? What is it armed veteran?

He did an evil thing.....but aren't we just as evil?

Count the bodies....be fair......we are just as evil as we kill anyone in the way and YOU KNOW it.

We are at war.....it all started with ISRAEL.... now we are fighting their enemies as they laugh.

Rattle my Cattle

State College, PA

#6 Oct 19, 2010
Rattle Cattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets send him to Pakistan and let Predators chase him into a village with women and children ...THEN blow him up.
Count the bodies....be fair......we are just as evil as we kill anyone in the way and YOU KNOW it.
We are at war.....it all started with ISRAEL.... now we are fighting their enemies as they laugh.
The only one who is getting laughed at around here is you.
Rattle Cattle

Christmas, FL

#7 Oct 19, 2010
Rattle my Cattle wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one who is getting laughed at around here is you.
Wrong Again...you American Idiot.

The RAGS have our military bimbo forces in their trap at ,at least $500 million a day plus all the corpses.....Laugh that off American IDIOT.

6000 dead americans so far.....that is part of what America's arrogant REVENGE WAR has cost so far.

Keeps feeding kids to afghaistan...go ahead YOU FOOLS/ I have a newsflash, it is THEIR COUNTRY.

The USA is a sick arrogant nation that needs to go home and guard its own violent streets and joke borders.

Go home.....the USA is not one bit better than the terrorists they hate

Southeast Virginia

#8 Oct 20, 2010
Rattle Cattle wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason women and children die in war (a horrific tragedy, by the way) is because these idiot insurgents use them as human shields. THEY put their own innocents at risk. just like when Hamas and Hezbollah fire rockets into Israel. Where are they shooting them from? The cover of apartments complexes and neighborhoods. They are nothing but a bunch of COWARDS.

Hasan deserves the worst punishment known to man because HE KILLED HIS OWN SOLDIERS YOU F-ING NITWIT!! NOW GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY AND GO BACK TO WHATEVER SHITHOLE YOU CRAWLED OUT OF!!!
Rattle Cattle

Casselberry, FL

#9 Oct 20, 2010
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason women and children die in war (a horrific tragedy, by the way) is because these idiot insurgents use them as human shields. THEY put their own innocents at risk. just like when Hamas and Hezbollah fire rockets into Israel. Where are they shooting them from? The cover of apartments complexes and neighborhoods. They are nothing but a bunch of COWARDS.
Hasan deserves the worst punishment known to man because HE KILLED HIS OWN SOLDIERS YOU F-ING NITWIT!! NOW GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY AND GO BACK TO WHATEVER SHITHOLE YOU CRAWLED OUT OF!!!
Our troops are NOTHING but state sponsored terrorist themselves, quit trying to glorify them.

The US needs to GO HOME and take its paid killers and military monsters back to the USA to get fat on cheeseburgers and beer.

Two US soldiers we just murdered by one of their own.. a clue to what our soldiers are all about...UGLINESS and DEATH.

Southeast Virginia

#10 Oct 21, 2010
Rattle Cattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Our troops are NOTHING but state sponsored terrorist themselves, quit trying to glorify them.
The US needs to GO HOME and take its paid killers and military monsters back to the USA to get fat on cheeseburgers and beer.
Two US soldiers we just murdered by one of their own.. a clue to what our soldiers are all about...UGLINESS and DEATH.
Exactly where are you from, oh-enlightened-one?
Rattle Cattle

Christmas, FL

#11 Oct 21, 2010
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly where are you from, oh-enlightened-one?
It does not matter ONE BIT....the truth is the only thing that matters

No GOD would ever Bless America...it is an arrogant, broke pathetic dangerous MESS.

But look on the bright side we are still better than North Korea for now anyway

The USA government will eventually be taken over by WAL MART....the only super power left standing

Southeast Virginia

#12 Oct 22, 2010
Rattle Cattle wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter ONE BIT....the truth is the only thing that matters
No GOD would ever Bless America...it is an arrogant, broke pathetic dangerous MESS.
But look on the bright side we are still better than North Korea for now anyway
The USA government will eventually be taken over by WAL MART....the only super power left standing
You wouldn't know the TRUTH if it smashed you in the face.
Rattle Cattle

Casselberry, FL

#14 Oct 23, 2010
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know the TRUTH if it smashed you in the face.
I am not stumbling around Iraq or Laughganistan stopping bullets for Israel am I.

Look Fool....we were humiliated in Vietnam and these fiascos will be far worse.

Give the enemy what it hates...PEACE

By the way..BIMBO...who would Jesus BOMB?
lakerfan

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Oct 24, 2010
Rattle Cattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Again...you American Idiot.
Not wrong. For the most part everybody is laughing at you.

Southeast Virginia

#16 Oct 25, 2010
Rattle Cattle wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way..BIMBO...who would Jesus BOMB?
Nobody...He was a passifist. I, on the other hand...am not. I am more of an eye-for-an-eye type of guy.
Rattle Cattle

Sanford, FL

#17 Oct 25, 2010
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody...He was a passifist. I, on the other hand...am not. I am more of an eye-for-an-eye type of guy.
I am not against war at all, if they are warrented and winnable

This war has our soldiers fighting Israels enemies as they laugh.

Who is benefitting from these ugly wars.....follow the money BIMBO

We have ZERO Chance of winning these INVASIONS with our govt sponsored high tech terrorists

Our defeat is Guarenteed.... FullY Guarenteed ....we are a nation of fools...hated by billions as we attempt to dominate the planet with our arrogance and evil.

God Bless our Arrogant Broke Nation...right!
Deng

Zhenjiang, China

#18 Dec 4, 2010
SURE JONESY, THE DR. MAJOR HASAN WAS KILLED BY HIS OWN TROOPS.

ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES MEDIA DO DEAD PEOPLE COME BACK TO LIFE, LIKE BIN LADEN.
Jones wrote:
Nidal Hasan was a soldier of the Jihadist Islam who went of a murder spree in the name of Islam. According to the Quran, Hasan was supposed to kill as many infidels as possible in the name of Islam in order to be awarded as Islamic hero in Islamic paradise with 72 girls. However, the fake African imam Obama of the Luo Tribe does not want Americans to know that he himself is Jihadist that support Jihadists like Hasan.
Evidently, Imam Obama is using the technique of his 'buddy' the fanatic Jihadist Iranian Ahmadinajad in covering the true facts about the Islamic Jihadist Hasan that went on Jihadist murdering spree of our US troops in the name of Islam and according to the Quran "kill the infidel "Mitzvah" including women, kids and pregnant women.
Obama made sure that the Pentagon will never refer to the fact that Hasan was Jihadist Muslim and soldier of Allah first and his order to erase the proof to the "Allah Ackbar" wild screaming of the Jihadist murderer Hasan during the massacre of US troops prove that Obama is first of all a Jihadist Muslim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I really need something to stay hopeful Dec 2 Anonymous 1
News Dana White Tells Troops Georges St. Pierre vs. ... (Jan '11) Nov 21 Skillet 11
Easy job! Nov 20 sk89killeen 1
Jonathan rhen kitten (Oct '16) Nov 20 BillyBob 4
News Infection case during Harvey prompts shelter cl... Nov '17 knowing 2
News Residents ask for confederate statue in Bell Co... Sep '17 The Racist Axe 2
News Shooting suspect Bernal arrested by U.S. marshals Jul '17 Jenn 1

Belton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belton Mortgages