Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2010

Judged:

I mIgHt Be KrAzY, BUT 4 aLL i KnOw iS nOnE of ThOsE gUyS mAy bE tHe KiLLeR.....It CoULd bE a SeT Up?i CaNt SeE ThAt MaNy PeOpLe BeInG iNvOLvEd iN SoMeThInG LiKe ThIs? I dOnT sEe AnYbOdY cOmMiTtInG a CrImE tHiS SeRiOuS WiTh ThIs MaNy WiTnEssEs LefT? cOnSIdErInG u CaNt TeLL yOuR lEfT hAnD wHaT tHe RiGhT hAnD iS dOiNg iN ThEsE DaYs & TimEs!
Nic

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Judged:

I know sammy didnt do it. and as for the others if everyone keeps their cool and dont flip on the others they will all walk. except for sammy who pled guilty to arson. they have no other physical evidence. they got not shit
NUNYA

Travelers Rest, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

THAT'S FUNNY THAT THE GUY WHO STARTED THIS POST DIDN'T EVEN INCLUDE BIGGS IN THE GUESSING GAME.HOW FAIR COULD THIS POLL POSSIBLY BE? YOU ONLY LEAVE THE NOT GUILTY TO CHOOSE BETWEEN.YOU DIDNT EVEN INCLUDE A "NONE OF THE ABOVE" OPTION.PERRY AND SAM WERE OUTSIDE WHEN DOUGLAS WAS SHOT INSIDE.BESIDES, BIGGS CONFESSED TO SOMEONE.EVERYBODY KNOWS IT.
Hidden things revealed

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Keaton is innocent,Baker did not kill him either. Biggs shot him and bragged about it plus stated he got paid to do it ! Did Davis know what was going down??? Hmmmm
wise man 2 the blind

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

speculation speculation blah blah blah roll another bowl and dry snitch on what your momma was doin in the bushes with that crack head just for another hit .its funny how a tweeker can turn on whats right or just plain common sense .it seems to me that every one wants to take the sides of the dumbasses that stayed in the game .biggs isnt stupid and the only thing hes ever bragged about was being able to beat ass and take care of his and what he loves with out a gun. so those dumb enuff to believe 3to 4 different (conflicting) statements per co defendant as opposed to the innocent mans none do us all a favor and practice silence and abstinence when you roll your bowls and this dry snitchin ass state might get some dignity back.cases this serious dont carry on for four years for no reason .so put down the glass dick yall cant stop suckin on, stop speculating and get a badge and solve it ,or just SHUT THE FUCK UP.
wise man 2 the blind

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

SEEMS IF BIGGS DID CONFESS TO IT THEN WHY IS IT STILL PENDING.CRIME STOPPERS DOES PAY SO WHY YALL STILL BROKE? OH YEAH CAUSE THE INFORMATION HAS TO BE TRUE NOT FROM THE HIT SERIES AS THE BOWL TURNS.NEWS FLASH IF IT REALLY IS TRUE OR REALITY TV THEN WHY THEY STILL USE PORTRAYING ACTORS ?DUMBASSES
bla bla bla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Errrybody knows keaton the popo .....why he workin so hard for em if he innocent...hmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Belton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) 31 min Brenda Pickett 1,138
Really NEED TO FIND Lydia Morris!!!!! Aug 14 Jerry 2
14-year-old Girl Dies Week After Golf Cart Fall (Jan '08) Aug 6 no way 15
Review: SGS Contractors Aug 1 SGS contractors 1
Review: Price Driving School (Apr '11) Aug 1 864yall 3
Trysten Hanks Aug 1 864yall 1
Greenville hospital announces major expansion, ... Jul '14 ken 1

Search the Belton Forum:
•••
•••
Belton Dating

more search filters

less search filters