concerned in muhlenberg

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 25, 2012
Ole romney is headed to london, these people with their royal blood and big fortunes think exactly like romney, Like romney they want 2 classes of people the royal blood with all their fortunes and the poor peasants who caters to the royal rich pricks. Romney may feel right at home around these royal pricks and decide to stay.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 26, 2012
So it's not just Republicans and Mormons you dislike, but the British as well. Got any thoughts on black people, Jews, Mexicans, or all the Democrats in the Forbes richest people in America list that you never commented on? All the top 1% Democrats not paying their "fair share".
pager

Henderson, KY

#3 Jul 26, 2012
concerned in muhlenberg wrote:
Ole romney is headed to london, these people with their royal blood and big fortunes think exactly like romney, Like romney they want 2 classes of people the royal blood with all their fortunes and the poor peasants who caters to the royal rich pricks. Romney may feel right at home around these royal pricks and decide to stay.
CIM----You must be one miserable SOB. Full of hate----even tho you are pretty smart. Do you work, or do you get paid for trolling??
must be a dummy

Aberdeen, OH

#4 Jul 26, 2012
Well pager you may be an expert on a SOB full of hate but you wouldn't know pretty smart from a lunatic.
Middle Man

Lubbock, TX

#5 Jul 26, 2012
Concerned likes no one who is prosperous. He should know about the Brits since he knows all about Robin Hood.He has no clue to how the system works. A few more years like the last two presidents and I'm not for sure of it can ever be fixed. It makes me want to believe on superheroes
pager

Henderson, KY

#6 Jul 26, 2012
must be a dummy wrote:
Well pager you may be an expert on a SOB full of hate but you wouldn't know pretty smart from a lunatic.
OK-----You're right---he is a lunatic. I've known that for a while. Just remember tho--you CAN be pretty smart AND a lunatic!!
must be a dummy

Bloomington, IN

#7 Jul 27, 2012
Just because he has a ten word vocabulary, or seven if you leave out Bush, prick, and rich, and knows the "polygamy six wife rule" does not a genius make.
guess what

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 27, 2012
C.I.M. died today.
what

United States

#9 Aug 5, 2012
really, name please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black lives matter 10 min Wisdom 42
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min stray-cat 132,163
Armstrong layoffs 25 min steve 52
does anyone know? 2 hr duck duck goose 2
who is LAM? 4 hr uncle Lees santa 11
Who is stupidest? 6 hr Wondering 5
Michael Ramey (Mar '12) 20 hr 1234yyy 23
Belton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Belton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Belton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Belton