Teen describes night of stabbing

Teen describes night of stabbing

There are 2 comments on the Marietta Times story from Jan 12, 2011, titled Teen describes night of stabbing. In it, Marietta Times reports that:

An attorney representing a 17-year-old boy charged with the June stabbing death of another teen near Belpre argued Tuesday that the people truly responsible were not in court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marietta Times.

Cubbison

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Feb 7, 2011
Walraven did the same thing to me at a high school party in 1996. He came up to my window and threatened to punch it out until I got out of the car, once I was out he and some of his followers threatened me to set in a mud puddle unless he was gonna hit me on the count of five. He proceeded to count from 5 and he punched me in the face. It was shortly after I had wires taken off for a broken jaw and a week before I shipped for Army basic training. It also was a bad situation, I was trapped, and I'm sure the underage defendent was trapped as well. I think it was over a girl. Walraven has a track record of instigating violence, then jumping in to create an unfair advantage to himself, for fear of being beatin' in a fair fight. In this case an unjust death of an underage boy, and unjust trial against an innnocent young man.
stock car driver k11

Greenfield, OH

#2 Aug 31, 2011
who cares about the walravens they all need to be put in jail. lamarr was a good kid. cameron is also a good person. i talk to cameron a lot thru txt. he gits worried a lot. he won't even go to skyline sway cause he's afraid there will be a fight. i got cameron's back. yes, i had two classes with lamarr but, it was sad. i forgave cameron. me & cameron are close friends. walravens are messed up in the head, and think they know it all but, they don't. lakin needs to be in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belpre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thinking of moving 12 hr amccoy 1
News Black History Month Mar '16 Lol 38
Pam Newell -Felony Theft ???-work at Belpre Hos... Feb '16 Crazy 1
Wow Jan '16 A and B 1
shane williams? (May '15) Jan '16 Real Deal 3
Ashley Arthur (Jan '15) Nov '15 Yep 5
Clair Sullivan (Dec '14) Nov '15 Dancing in the rain 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belpre Mortgages