Rock County judge contenders jab each...

Rock County judge contenders jab each other at forums

There are 4 comments on the Janesville Gazette story from Mar 23, 2006, titled Rock County judge contenders jab each other at forums. In it, Janesville Gazette reports that:

By Mike DuPre' Gazette Staff The criticism that has marked the Rock County judicial race ran through two candidates' forums the last two nights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Janesville Gazette.

Beloit, WI

#1 Mar 29, 2006
If you or anyone in your family came up against Judge Welker you would understand his bias against women. No matter what he says, he HATES women and is very unfair. He allows the man to get away without paying child support even when it has gone before him. He does not peanilze the man for not paying!!!
a friend of julienne

Beloit, WI

#2 Mar 31, 2006
well it's certainly NOT perry folts!!! as shown by juilenne's letter to the beloit daily news (written days before her murder). janesville police worked hard on this case to keep julie safe and alive. her "lawyer" perry folts' lack of caring and empathy may have cost julie her life. i hope it's hard for him to sleep at night knowing had he done his "job" julie would still be alive to see her daughter, lindsey graduate from high school this year. perry folts will NOT get my vote nor anyone else who loved julie.

Madison, WI

#3 Jun 24, 2008
Wleker is very bias regarding women. He ordered a joint custody and ordered that the mother drive 100 miles a day to take her daughter to and from school every other week( funny that neither parent even lived in that school district when the order occured, the father had plans to move but had not at that time). The father refuses to provide any medical care or social activities for the daughter and Wleker continues to side for the father, stating that the mother can provide medical and social activites "on her week". The father lives with his parents ( he is in his 30"s, along with his OLDER brother and his 2 children)?do you see issues with that family? Welker will be deciding on placement and custody within the nest week. Any guess what he will do. I am surprised that he is still on the bench. Women need to be treated fairly and he should look at the welfare of the child and not his hate for women.
Concerned Citizen

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2008
Perry Folts' action (or inaction) had nothing to do with Julienne's murder. Remember that - NOTHING - before continuing to slam a good man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beloit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Ryan is an embarassment and cares nothing ... Oct 13 UltimatePyramid 4
News House Speaker Paul Ryan to hit campaign trail w... Oct 12 nodof 12
News Ryan sought stimulus funds while decrying program (Aug '12) Sep '16 Big Agribusiness 113
looking for monthly rental propriety Sep '16 Megan billue 1
News Suspect Arrested In Connection To Beloit Shooting (Feb '08) Aug '16 Kellz 17
News Paul Ryan booed at hometown Trump rally (Mar '16) Aug '16 Tony Packard 45
lester williams Aug '16 les williams 2

Beloit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beloit Mortgages