The Janesville-Beloit divide

The Janesville-Beloit divide

There are 3 comments on the The Janesville Gazette - Janesville, Wisconsin story from Dec 13, 2009, titled The Janesville-Beloit divide. In it, The Janesville Gazette - Janesville, Wisconsin reports that:

A few weeks ago I wrote about my lack of understanding about Beloit and asked for suggestions on how to better familiarize myself with the community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Janesville Gazette - Janesville, Wisconsin.

Since: Nov 09

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Dec 14, 2009
No more time. go upsidedown that will win you one!
Waldo

Fort Atkinson, WI

#2 Dec 15, 2009
It would be better if Beloit took all the mexicans and blacks instead considering how trashy Beloit is.

let Janesville be the better white community.
dfense3000

Burlington, WI

#3 Dec 29, 2009
Hey Waldo...WAKE UP !

As a current Milwaukee resident who grew up in Rock County (in both Janesville and Beloit) it looks like long term, Beloit is going to be better than Janesville economically, and lower crime, etc. What is this 'white community' crap. Have you BEEN to Janesville lately? It's pretty colorful (mexicans and blacks) lately, not to mention desolate without G.M. It's too bad Janesville could have less racism and accept diversity. Imagaine that !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beloit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Howard Marklein as State Asse... (Oct '11) Fri Penny 2
new to town May 25 jump steady 1
Sex offender Richard J. Hoyt to be released to ... May 11 tony 1
homosexuality is a sick depravity (Jul '11) Apr '15 Wendy 3
News Shirley A. Smith, Janesville, WI Apr '15 marilyn shockley 1
Why? Apr '15 Username Aussie 1
Debate: Marijuana - Janesville, WI (Aug '10) Apr '15 Kirt Urbin 32
More from around the web

Beloit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]