Freshman found dead in Calvary Cemetery

Freshman found dead in Calvary Cemetery

There are 5 comments on the Royal Purple story from Sep 16, 2008, titled Freshman found dead in Calvary Cemetery. In it, Royal Purple reports that:

Freshman Joseph R. Hummer's body was found Monday afternoon in the northeast corner of Calvary Cemetery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Royal Purple.

Beth

Madison, WI

#1 Sep 17, 2008
Joey Hummer was the most wonderful person I ever met. He was dearly loved, and he will be missed forever
Brandon

Baraboo, WI

#2 Sep 20, 2008
Joey was the coolest guy I new and he was the one that made a bad day into a good one he will be missed .

RIP Joey
Ruth

Saronville, NE

#3 Sep 29, 2008
Though I didn't know Joey all that well, he was a guy that could always make me smile when I was down. I know I will miss him, as well as tons of other people. We loved him!
Halley

Fort Atkinson, WI

#4 Feb 1, 2009
Joey, you were a very dear friend to me and my family. I remember when you worked at Cafe Belwa, and my parents would always tell you and your sister to sing for them, since you two were so talented in that subject. I miss you so much. I cry whenever I think about you, and just know that I do think about you. All the time. I hate what has happened to you, and I wish I could go back in time, where none of this even existed. What happened to this world? We love you Joey, and we always will. You will be missed for forever and longer.
Kennedy

Janesville, WI

#5 Oct 9, 2010
Joey went to my church. I remember him as a loving person. His own mother taught me in preschool. When i heard that he was gone, i immediatly broke down i tears. Although i never really talked to him, i heard much of him. It is important that we all remember him as a kind, loving soul, that will be missed dearly. I will never ever forget the day that my tears touched the music that i was given, thinking to my self that he too was holding music.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beloit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chelsea Clinton campaigns in Madison Nov '16 Holde 3
News Baldwin, Feingold push for early voting Nov '16 MAGA2016 1
Trump vs Clinton 2016 Oct '16 MAGA2016 1
News Trial set for Columbia Co. woman accused of mis... Oct '16 ebqbny 1
Paul Ryan is an embarassment and cares nothing ... Oct '16 UltimatePyramid 4
News House Speaker Paul Ryan to hit campaign trail w... Oct '16 nodof 12
News Ryan sought stimulus funds while decrying program (Aug '12) Sep '16 Big Agribusiness 113

Beloit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beloit Mortgages