Wis. officials open first veterans tr...

Wis. officials open first veterans treatment court

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 15, 2011, titled Wis. officials open first veterans treatment court. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Beloit resident Casey Johnson recently became the first graduate of Rock County's Veterans Treatment Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

lol

Cornell, WI

#1 Jan 16, 2011
Special treatment for everyone except our youth. The judiciary has ruined generations of our youth for personal and agency gain.
I seered

Bemidji, MN

#2 Jan 16, 2011
lol wrote:
Special treatment for everyone except our youth. The judiciary has ruined generations of our youth for personal and agency gain.
Oh my I see daddy issues in your post.
lol

Cornell, WI

#3 Jan 16, 2011
I seered wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my I see daddy issues in your post.
If you do not see the truth your part of the problem. I do not care who your daddy is or if you know who your daddy is. Stick to facts.
I seered

Bemidji, MN

#4 Jan 16, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>If you do not see the truth your part of the problem. I do not care who your daddy is or if you know who your daddy is. Stick to facts.
The facts are, I am a self trained psychotherapist. You really need to come to terms with your rants. I believe your delusional behavior stems from daddy (or mommy, we need to be PC) abusing you or neglecting you. I'm still analyzing you so I have not determined that fact yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beloit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ryan sought stimulus funds while decrying program (Aug '12) Sep 17 Big Agribusiness 113
looking for monthly rental propriety Sep 12 Megan billue 1
News Suspect Arrested In Connection To Beloit Shooting (Feb '08) Aug '16 Kellz 17
News Paul Ryan booed at hometown Trump rally (Mar '16) Aug '16 Tony Packard 45
lester williams Aug '16 les williams 2
News Ryan's Primary Opponent: 'Why Do We Have Muslim... Aug '16 SOS 1
Trump and the National Debt (Mar '16) Aug '16 The Truth 2

Beloit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beloit Mortgages