Neighbors tell of gang troubles

Neighbors tell of gang troubles

There are 10 comments on the Beloit Daily News story from Feb 12, 2008, titled Neighbors tell of gang troubles. In it, Beloit Daily News reports that:

“In my opinion what they are doing is a form of terrorism.”

Staff photo by Hillary Gavan Beloiter Sheryl Pickering holds her two boxers. Pickering has lived at her Beloit home her entire life and is fearful about what she sees as increasing gang activity in Beloit. via Beloit Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Beloit Daily News.

Steve

Janesville, WI

#1 Feb 12, 2008
The gang troubles in beloit are getting out of hand
parent

Janesville, WI

#2 Feb 18, 2008
they are in janesville too try to remember they are still kids making bad choices and the scum running the gangs are telling these kids to do this gangs are like a modern day cult brain washing our kids
just candid

Nashville, TN

#3 Feb 18, 2008
Nashville,tn has over forty gangs and sex offenders operating there. Would you want to raise your children there or, visit that place? I cannot wait to leave this crime infested place.
just candid

Nashville, TN

#4 Feb 18, 2008
It is not safe for men,women,children or, animals here.
Mark

Madison, WI

#5 Feb 20, 2008
You think it's bad here, you should see Europe!!!

The don't just use guns, they have bombs!

And they don't spray paint gazebos we built last year, they spray 1000 year-old ruins and antiquities!

Like a bunch of mongrel dogs or wild felines, marking their territory; and not much smarter, either.
nick_is_love_

Levittown, PA

#6 Feb 28, 2008
i love the joas brothers!!
nick_is_love_

Levittown, PA

#7 Feb 28, 2008
jonas brothers*** my bad
john

Shawnee Mission, KS

#8 Feb 28, 2008
Mark wrote:
You think it's bad here, you should see Europe!!!
The don't just use guns, they have bombs!
And they don't spray paint gazebos we built last year, they spray 1000 year-old ruins and antiquities!
Like a bunch of mongrel dogs or wild felines, marking their territory; and not much smarter, either.
Looks like we need to close the big animal cage also known as Mexico. Deport them all and crime will decrease.
john

Shawnee Mission, KS

#9 Feb 28, 2008
Steve wrote:
The gang troubles in beloit are getting out of hand
Got rope?
Jones

Beloit, WI

#10 Oct 8, 2012
Damn! There are some severely ignorant and uninformed people using the internet out there...
john wrote:
<quoted text> Looks like we need to close the big animal cage also known as Mexico. Deport them all and crime will decrease.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beloit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Childs Bob Sled Marked "Fox Janesville Wi. 19 hr Bill Young 1
result of cpr that was performed july 5th at re... Jul 9 MattJohnson 1
Searching for Boot Camp friend - Kit Wenzel Jul 7 Sheena 2
SHAME on YOU Wisconsin!!!! (Nov '12) Jul 2 martin45 3
homosexuality is a sick depravity (Jul '11) Jun '15 One Happy Homo 4
paul gover Jun '15 moonjack 2
paul grover Jun '15 moonjack 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beloit Mortgages