Pinnacle Foods Group LLC Reports Data...

Pinnacle Foods Group LLC Reports Data Breach; Individuals in Multiple States Could Be Affected

There are 1 comment on the Freshnews story from Nov 26, 2012, titled Pinnacle Foods Group LLC Reports Data Breach; Individuals in Multiple States Could Be Affected. In it, Freshnews reports that:

Pinnacle Foods Group LLC, a producer, marketer and distributor of branded food products, today announced that the personal information of up to 1,818 individuals in up to 13 states plus Mexico may have been affected by a theft of a company laptop from an employee's home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Freshnews.

no name

Janesville, WI

#1 Dec 25, 2012
Why cant i find any public records of the theft?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beloit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan not running ... Apr 13 Tie Your Mother Down 26
News Bryce, Pocan slam Ryan for not doing public tow... Apr 11 Yankee 1
News Sexual assault victim hopes book breaks the cyc... (May '13) Apr 10 Peggy 2
gay Mar '18 jean 3
Don't Donate to GOODWILL Mar '18 ghih 1
News Ryan sought stimulus funds while decrying program (Aug '12) Feb '18 Left wing Israeli 123
Paul Ryan is a traitor to every breathing Ameri... (Sep '17) Jan '18 Liar in Chief 6

Beloit Jobs

Personal Finance

Beloit Mortgages