Wheatlands floral
disappointed

La Marque, TX

#1 Sep 10, 2011
I have always tried to support local businesses and therefore contacted a local florist when I needed flowers sent to a dear friend who was hospitalized in Beloit. It was a fiasco -- with messed up delivery, snippy remarks and ended with a VERY inappropriate comment about my friends' marital status. The information she had was wrong, but none of her business and absolutely out of line to make the comment to me. We know that Pro Flowers deliver direct and do not use a local florist so in the future they will get our business for that area of Kansas. We are so thankful we no longer live in such a small town where gossip and rumors are part of standard business practices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beloit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Consolidation (Feb '10) Sep '17 Steve Carlson 22
What can we do in Jewell county to get some bus... (Apr '09) Sep '17 Thomas Bickford 27
man arrested for molesting a child~~AT GAS STATION (Sep '09) Sep '17 Jesus 34
News Identity of Beloit murder victim released (Dec '09) Aug '17 Family 90
News Kansas Police Sergeant Arrested For DUI (Nov '13) May '17 Shmiz 3
property? (Sep '07) May '17 Charles McGillicuddy 8
What the hell happened to Matthew L. (Sep '15) May '17 JRR 2

Beloit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beloit Mortgages