Whats Going In The Train Depot Building

Whats Going In The Train Depot Building

Posted in the Belmont Forum

JustCurious

Charlotte, NC

#1 May 9, 2012
Does anyone know whats going on with the old train depot? Sign says theres a Grand Opening sale. Of What though?
trolls got the 411 4 ya

Charlotte, NC

#2 May 9, 2012
JustCurious wrote:
Does anyone know whats going on with the old train depot? Sign says theres a Grand Opening sale. Of What though?
give em time my dear..to start spewing venom-the usual.
maude

United States

#3 May 9, 2012
Think sanford and son dear! Lmao
notreally

Charlotte, NC

#4 May 9, 2012
maude wrote:
Think sanford and son dear! Lmao
i looked in tnhere the other day and it loks like a nother ice cream parlor or something. lots of painting and stuff going on and people in and out all the time. guess we ahave to all wait and see. And there were three permits applied for for hot dog stands in downtown. what are they up to now
maude

Charlotte, NC

#5 May 9, 2012
notreally wrote:
<quoted text>i looked in tnhere the other day and it loks like a nother ice cream parlor or something. lots of painting and stuff going on and people in and out all the time. guess we ahave to all wait and see. And there were three permits applied for for hot dog stands in downtown. what are they up to now
hopefully 12 inches!
unCurious

Charlotte, NC

#6 May 10, 2012
maude wrote:
<quoted text> hopefully 12 inches!
I heard it was another steak and seafood place. dont the Lavecchias own that building. maybe they're putting in another Lavecchias seafood and steak place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr President Trump Jul 23 Vet 1
Selling Nudes? Jul 23 Ateinches 4
Need information for Glenn Perkins!! Jul 23 Kevin 7
Rental homes? Jul 16 scruppy 1
ro's bbq slaw recipe (May '09) Jul 13 KJ4RNV 92
larry gene robinson (May '11) Jul 9 Sorry everyone 14
News One injured, one dead in Pharr accident (Nov '16) Jul 5 Go Tarheels 5

Belmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance