First Prev
of 2
Next Last
real merchant

Charlotte, NC

#22 Dec 17, 2011
Mr Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow these instructions closely and you will be able to figure out which "out of towners" are causing the trouble
1) Buy a quality Ouija board
Then
2) Hire a good Psychic
Then
3) Retain the best Private Investigator
And after you have followed these instructions precisely and you still dont know where the trouble is coming from;
Purchase subscription to the " Slammer ". There you will find your touble making "out of towners"
Well, "Mr Belmont", is this what you do at 31 main st all day long? Post your unfeigned, artless posts directed at decent "out of towners" who have been here almost three decades(that would be almost 30 yrs :)! "We" all were wondering at the merchant meeting held at 3 HIP Chicks why your "honorable presence" was not present. You are a merchant, correct paper hat guy at 31 main street, and it was about the festivities happening last night 12/16/2011. Another TRUE example of his "involvement" in the community and also example to "contributes the least, yet causes the most trouble in "his town". It's quite evident you hold nor have any moral boundaries, but expect it being slung right back atcha, but the difference is they are factual. Try and have a productive day(s) and channel your "wisdom" into your business...it might help in the new year. Words of Wisdom:Proverb for the 17th day.."Pride disgusts The Lord. Take my word for it-proud men shall be punished". Amen
real merchant

Charlotte, NC

#23 Dec 17, 2011
real merchant wrote:
<quoted text>Well, "Mr Belmont", is this what you do at 31 main st all day long? Post your unfeigned, artless posts directed at decent "out of towners" who have been here almost three decades(that would be almost 30 yrs :)! "We" all were wondering at the merchant meeting held at 3 HIP Chicks why your "honorable presence" was not present. You are a merchant, correct paper hat guy at 31 main street, and it was about the festivities happening last night 12/16/2011. Another TRUE example of his "involvement" in the community and also example to "contributes the least, yet causes the most trouble in "his town". It's quite evident you hold nor have any moral boundaries, but expect it being slung right back atcha, but the difference is they are factual. Try and have a productive day(s) and channel your "wisdom" into your business...it might help in the new year. Words of Wisdom:Proverb for the 17th day.."Pride disgusts The Lord. Take my word for it-proud men shall be punished". Amen
I forgot to sign my name "mr belmont"..I am Suzanne LaVecchia, sister to Michele LaVecchia--please "make note" of the correct spelling in your future malicious postings. Thank you for your total cooperation in this tiresome, jaded, subject matter.
Info Man

United States

#24 Dec 18, 2011
real merchant wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot to sign my name "mr belmont"..I am Suzanne LaVecchia, sister to Michele LaVecchia--please "make note" of the correct spelling in your future malicious postings. Thank you for your total cooperation in this tiresome, jaded, subject matter.
I know Mr Belmont and you are about as far off as you can be if you think he is a Caldwell or kin to the Caldwells. Someone is just recently posting under Mr Belmont and its not him. Probably that IDIOT Malcolm IIIIII. Have a Merry Christmas Mrs. LaVekkhia!
Malcolm III and Thom

Lincolnton, NC

#25 Dec 19, 2011
Noboby likes what I say.
Malcolm III

Belmont, NC

#26 Dec 19, 2011
When I was a kid, my Mom had to tie a pork chop around my neck just to get the dog to play with me.

Sniffles.

Remember folks - there's only one Malcolm III and he's from Belmont!
Mr Belmont

Lenoir, NC

#27 Dec 19, 2011
Remember Folks - Mr Belmont's IP is NOT from Belmont
harleyrider1956

Icard, NC

#28 Dec 20, 2011
Info Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Mr Belmont and you are about as far off as you can be if you think he is a Caldwell or kin to the Caldwells. Someone is just recently posting under Mr Belmont and its not him. Probably that IDIOT Malcolm IIIIII. Have a Merry Christmas Mrs. LaVekkhia!
pieces of shit usually stick together. aint that right harleyrider?
Belmont Native

United States

#29 Jan 22, 2012
crab scratcher wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Belmont ....what do u expect?
Obviously you have no clue what your talking about first I see your from sc so how do you know our new police chief? I have known Charlie since elementary school for your information he graduated from South Point High School the same year as I did and Gaston College. He has worked his way up through the police department and I am proud that our city council promoted from with in. Congratulations Charlie your doing an outstanding job keep up the good work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Selling Nudes? (Mar '17) 12 hr Angie 15
sex in gastonia (Sep '13) 19 hr JaydaDin 17
dr who prescribes pain medication for chronic m... (Jul '13) Sep 18 healllll 21
News Last Place on Earth closing Sep 17 Talkischeap 11
News Jonas Brothers patriarch to open Belmont restau... (Sep '15) Sep 11 lela 20
Stanley joined AYFL (Mar '17) Sep 11 football fan 22
News Developer interested in building on contaminate... Sep 10 watching 3

Belmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belmont Mortgages