Charlotte, NC

#2 Nov 22, 2011
because???
Belmont Resident

United States

#3 Nov 22, 2011
unhappy employee wrote:
Home depot in Gastonia sucks
I know that their service sucks. They run from you instead of asking if they can help you. SAD

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Nov 26, 2011
unhappy employee wrote:
You know something -- YOU SUCK
waldo statler

Middletown, OH

#5 Jan 4, 2012
home depot 3889 blows,unless you are a dyke
Brett

Huntersville, NC

#6 Jan 4, 2012
It must be the water in Gastonia. Lowes and Home Depot in Gastonia are equally terrible. I refuse to darken the door of either establishment. There is not space or time to relate the problems in both stores that lead me to that decision but I will drive to Charlotte or to The New Lowes in Lake Wylie before I will go to the local stores.
sad to say

Gastonia, NC

#7 Jan 4, 2012
Belmont Resident wrote:
<quoted text>I know that their service sucks. They run from you instead of asking if they can help you. SAD
if this is your worst problem in life,you got it made
Hammer

Belmont, NC

#8 Jan 5, 2012
Why don,t you move down there? See, no more whining! Problem solved. Next.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 5, 2012
Ya know there is a Gastonia forum, just saying. Mr Belmont never goes G-town, because I like to keep my dollars local.
Mrs Belmont

Gastonia, NC

#10 Jan 5, 2012
Mr Belmont wrote:
Ya know there is a Gastonia forum, just saying. Mr Belmont never goes G-town, because I like to keep my dollars local.
and your asinine posts as well
jerry

Mount Holly, NC

#11 Jan 18, 2012
we may suck but u wouln't beleive the idiut roofers we deal with on a daily basis one guy has his wife calling and complaineing all day on most days and we work our butts off so i take excretion to your words.u would never make it workin in home depot probibly cause you coultn't hack it and would probibly go on brake like every ten minites or hurt your leg standing.but i insure you could be not feeling real good after a day or two then you would quit n blame the hard work or somethig then file a lawsuit if you cant win a way to get another job.
Lowelife

Gastonia, NC

#12 Jan 18, 2012
unhappy employee wrote:
General Store in Belmont sucks. They beg us to buy local but there wasnt even a damn screwdriver in there. WTF happent there? Nothing but a bunch of bratty kids and a grumpy cashier. Did somebody forget to tell them the customer is always right? Get your shit together Rich. Your stores gone to hell.
rodney

Belmont, NC

#13 Jan 19, 2012
home depot? in Gastonia sucks?........all the home-depots suck.....period
SPF4

Gastonia, NC

#14 Jan 19, 2012
Home Depot is an Atlanta based company. We should be more concerned with Lowe's and how many of their stores are closing. Gastonia is taking a lot of hits on a national retail basis and that is not good for any surrounding businesses or the housing and employment market either. I see Big Lots is coming to Belmont and thats a good thing! Why we have two Walmarts within 5 miles of each other is confusing, but marketers do their research and obviously feel that this is a good destination. Too bad Belmont didnt take advantage of all the Obama money being burned up out there.
MalcomsX

Gastonia, NC

#15 Jan 19, 2012
How stupid can you be? Smells to me like someone's pushing Lowes's on us here. Both Home Depot and Lowes suck. Obama money? Why the hell would we use Obama money when we have the lavecchias using all their own money to better our town. ha.
artmom

Gastonia, NC

#16 Jan 19, 2012
Lowelife wrote:
<quoted text>
General Store in Belmont sucks. They beg us to buy local but there wasnt even a damn screwdriver in there. WTF happent there? Nothing but a bunch of bratty kids and a grumpy cashier. Did somebody forget to tell them the customer is always right? Get your shit together Rich. Your stores gone to hell.
I'll agree here. Something seems very wrong here. Are they closing? It looks like it just stopped in time and not very friendly. Thursdays just arent the same without a coke and a smile. No 'bratty kids,' these are the children that attend art class upstairs, but the cashier needs to stop disappearing to smoke.
tommy

Gastonia, NC

#17 Nov 25, 2013
manager s.q.of gastonia home depot store no.3606 has fired 3 top employees in the last 3 months,has made an older woman with heart trouble cry and enjoys treating associates like dirt.it is pitiful to see the associates put on their best phony smile when he is around.a spirit of fear blankets the place.i suspect that an assistant manager is next on the chopping block,too bad the assts.are great.if these kind of people manage home depot please shop elsewhere,by the way he is filling the open slots of those he fired with people from his previous store.this guy has to go,he is a destroyer.
TOMMY

Gastonia, NC

#18 Nov 25, 2013
the above is my opinion
Scott L

Greensboro, NC

#19 Nov 25, 2013
I prefer Belmont Lowes for the following reasons:

A profitable store in Belmont is more positive impact for Belmont than making any store more profitable elsewhere.

A profitable NC corporation in Mooresville has more positive impact for NC than the Home Depot HQ in Atlanta, GA.

Would love to find a local non-big-box hardware store that can do it for me. If not all of the time, at least some of the time. I'd hate to have to compete in a hardware business with Walmart and Lowes together.
jack

Gastonia, NC

#20 May 1, 2014
the home depot in gastonia do suck if you ask for installation they send the worst person they can find

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caldwell's only temp agency expanding 1 hr Defender 1
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ben 60,200
School board race 11 hr Kelly 4
Oil pulling: Holistic technique believed to imp... 15 hr Does Not Compute 3
Jimbo from Intervention (Feb '11) Sep 29 Pete Sanchez 41
Videos of drivers in Belmont uploaded to YouTube Sep 26 Throbbin Robin 43
Seven file for school board, 1 incumbent decide... Sep 25 I love public sch... 9
Belmont Dating
Find my Match

Belmont Jobs

Belmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Belmont News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Belmont

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]