A wonderful woman has passed

A wonderful woman has passed

Posted in the Belmont Forum

“:)”

Since: Aug 08

Belmont, NC

#1 Dec 11, 2008
I along with many, many others have been blessed to be touched by a wonderful woman. Mrs. Joanna Nichols, former owner of Dance Specialties, lost her battle to cancer last night. Mrs. Joanna always had a smile on her face and joy in her heart that spread to everyone around her. She touched many, many lives, more than she knew, I 'm sure. She was one of the strongest and most determined women I knew. She volunteered countless hours at Holy Angels working with the Holy Angels Dance Troupe. She will be greatly missed. Please remember her family in their time of need.

:(
Chris J

United States

#2 Dec 11, 2008
Jennifer Queen wrote:
I along with many, many others have been blessed to be touched by a wonderful woman. Mrs. Joanna Nichols, former owner of Dance Specialties, lost her battle to cancer last night. Mrs. Joanna always had a smile on her face and joy in her heart that spread to everyone around her. She touched many, many lives, more than she knew, I 'm sure. She was one of the strongest and most determined women I knew. She volunteered countless hours at Holy Angels working with the Holy Angels Dance Troupe. She will be greatly missed. Please remember her family in their time of need.
:(
Well said Jennifer, Joanna will be greatly missed. Joanna brightened the lives of all she touched. She was truly a special person and my heart aches for her family and friends. Please keep the Nichols family in your thoughts and prayers.

Belmont, NC

#3 Dec 11, 2008
She was an angel.
Marie Ruppe

Melbourne, FL

#4 Dec 11, 2008
I feel blessed just for having known Joanna. She was an inspiration to all that were around her. My kids and I will truly miss this most precious lady.
LouAnne Morrow

Huntersville, NC

#5 Dec 11, 2008
Mrs. Joanna was a very special person. She has been an important influence in my daughter's life for many years. She was always willing to help a friend in need. She will be deeply missed.

Belmont, NC

#6 Dec 12, 2008
If everyone had just a fourth of what Mrs. Joanna had, the world would be a much better place.
Jeanie Adcox

Forest City, NC

#7 Dec 12, 2008
I know that mine and my daughter's lives were truly blessed by just know Mrs. Joanna. She was the most determined woman that I know. She will truly be missed.
Heather Elliott

Auburn, AL

#8 Dec 12, 2008
Mrs. Joanna was my daughter Hannah's dance teacher at Dream Weavers. Hannah loved her sooo much and so did I. She was a great woman who truly cared about each and every one of her girls and treated them as though they were her family. You will be deeply missed Miss Joanna. We love you!!! The Nichols family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Cindy Simpson

Weaverville, NC

#9 Dec 12, 2008
Miss Joanna was a class act. She gave out but she never gave up! She will be with us always in our hearts!!

“Thought is Free”

Belmont, NC

#10 Dec 13, 2008
At Nichols there is a large Book to sign. I went in this morning and seen all the signatures left for Miss Joanna. Drop by and leave your Hancock.

“704 knows all”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#11 Dec 14, 2008
miss joanna was one of the coolest people in the world today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pastor Shelton Joel Shirley (Nov '16) 10 hr Larry 11
News Worker dies after being hit by bulldozer in Nor... 21 hr poster 1
Crazy Tue tareer 3
Demetrios Nov 18 local food 2
No Election posts? Nov 17 Denton Troy 7
another Gaston county police officer retires a... Nov 17 Denton Troy 2
News Sex offender charged with threatening Lincolnto... (May '16) Nov 17 Anotherconcernedc... 10

Belmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belmont Mortgages