Lavecchia & Happy Dog Cafe?

Lavecchia & Happy Dog Cafe?

Posted in the Belmont Forum

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 16, 2011
I've heard rumors that Lavecchia is financing the expansion for the Happy Dog Cafe/Spa. Surely, the McCarter's/Anderson's are smart enough not to climb in bed with the likes of them!! Brian sent out a mass email stating that he and Teresa were the sole owners of HD, but if Mr. L's providing the cash, his hands are in their pockets somehow. Please HD...say it ain't so....
Noodlehead

Gastonia, NC

#2 Jul 16, 2011
I thought Brian and Scott were good friends?
Nosey Rosie

Gastonia, NC

#4 Jul 16, 2011
I heard that one of Mr. L's daughters is a dog groomer and renting space in the happy dog to groom dogs on site? Now I'm not one to go around spreading rumors, really I'm just not the gossipy kind...big smile!
Local Boy

Stanley, NC

#5 Jul 16, 2011
Blk Coffee Guy wrote:
Butt buddies to be exact. Maybe the real reason Mr. L tried to run over Scott is due to a secret love triangle!
If it's butt buddies discussion time then Bard the impersonator is going to be all over this. He loves him some male butt buddies.
Blk Coffee Guy

Belmont, NC

#6 Jul 16, 2011
Local Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's butt buddies discussion time then Bard the impersonator is going to be all over this. He loves him some male butt buddies.
I hear you & Jerry do as well!
Gump

Icard, NC

#7 Jul 17, 2011
why would any of this matter to a bunch of no-life gossip morons like y'all anyway?
Nosey Rosie

Gastonia, NC

#8 Jul 17, 2011
Noodlehead wrote:
I thought Brian and Scott were good friends?
Perhaps he is simply pairing up with a successful businessman who can help him make money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimbo from Intervention (Feb '11) 13 hr Jimbo2015 84
sex in gastonia (Sep '13) Dec 15 Meathead 22
Helping Law Enforcement Dec 15 Mbbb 3
IQ average (90) For Law Enforcement (Jul '08) Dec 5 ArnoldZiffel 133
No Election posts? Nov 29 Moose Knuckle 12
Did you hear what happened at Friends? (Aug '16) Nov 28 secondshift 11
Bagel place in general Store? Nov 28 walkingmatilda 1

Belmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance