First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Paul

Mount Holly, NC

#1 Aug 3, 2012
There's a fabulous church in Mt Holly that is reaching so many people for Christ. They are very innovated and have a huge heart for young people. We drive by there on Wednesdays and the whole parking lot is full of Kids playing before service.

The name of it is Core Church. Pastor's are Tim & Jocelyn and they are doing a fabulous job. I really wish that people in our area would see what God is doing right here in our city. We may have one of the greatest churches in America right here in our city.

I just want to encourage everyone to check it out and see what is happening. I heard they feed 10000 people a year groceries. Thats amazing!!
Wondering

Belmont, NC

#2 Aug 4, 2012
Just curious- why did the pastor's mother leave her own son's church? Makes one wonder how fabulous it is.....
Paul

Mount Holly, NC

#3 Aug 4, 2012
I heard that she is more comfortable in a smaller church setting and the pastor and his mom have a great relationship. Seems your more concerned about gossip than what really is the topic. It's a great church!
Peanut

Mount Holly, NC

#5 Aug 5, 2012
There is only so much straying from the Word that a true believer can do. So many are wondering, but haven't left yet. After we do, can you sustain?
Truth

Paterson, NJ

#6 Aug 5, 2012
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, it is because Tim's wife said that she wanted his mother out. She called her mother-in-law, "out of touch" with their ministry.
It's amazing the gossip and lies that are spread about this church. I guess that's what happens when jealousy sets in. You just keep watching this church multiply and produce fruit. It will speak for itself! I just saw the Pastor's mother in service last week!
Reasonable

Belmont, NC

#7 Aug 5, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing the gossip and lies that are spread about this church. I guess that's what happens when jealousy sets in. You just keep watching this church multiply and produce fruit. It will speak for itself! I just saw the Pastor's mother in service last week!
What's a amazing is that so many people refuse to face the truth and call it lies. Scary.
Truth

Mount Holly, NC

#8 Aug 5, 2012
Reasonable wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a amazing is that so many people refuse to face the truth and call it lies. Scary.
The TRUTH is what scares YOU! I'm sorry your hurting so you feel you have to hurt others to make yourself feel better. Will definetly be praying for your REASONABLE deliverance.
It so loud

Concord, CA

#9 Aug 6, 2012
They blast the music on sunday morning, way to loud! God Bless!!
Jane Burdette

United States

#10 Aug 27, 2012
The reason a mother leaves her the church her son preaches at (if true) isn't really anyone's concern but that of the family and The Heavenly Father. Whether for humanly justified reason or not, that is not for us to judge. I hate to sound condemning, but this is the hateful, small minded, gossip that Christ himself warns about. I pray that you look into your heart and ask why you feel the need to publicly blast GOSSIP... About a place to worship the Lord. I've never been to the church, but this doesn't make me not want to visit. Instead it makes me want to find out what great work Christ may be doing through this church that Satan feels so threatened about that he planted the seed of gossip that multiplied in order to scare people away.
Jane Burdette

United States

#11 Aug 27, 2012
Reasonable wrote:
<quoted text>
If the pastor had been caught harming an innocent person or really did stray away from the Word, that is one thing... But everyone has family issues. Even pastors. Like I said, I don't know if there are family issues but I think it is very self righteous of anyone to speak negatively if there were. We don't know their story. Plus, we are to respect our parents but even the Bible speaks of family issues arising among Christians.. Luke 12:53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."
bookie

Mount Holly, NC

#12 Aug 28, 2012
Jane Burdette wrote:
<quoted text>
If the pastor had been caught harming an innocent person or really did stray away from the Word, that is one thing... But everyone has family issues. Even pastors. Like I said, I don't know if there are family issues but I think it is very self righteous of anyone to speak negatively if there were. We don't know their story. Plus, we are to respect our parents but even the Bible speaks of family issues arising among Christians.. Luke 12:53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."
How convenient...
Just Saying

Mount Holly, NC

#13 Sep 19, 2012
If you are there, just to see who is there and whats going on with the pastors family, you are there for all the wrong reasons!!!!! Get in touch with God and take care of your own family issues! Don't say you don't have them, you all do!
Just Saying

Mount Holly, NC

#14 Sep 19, 2012
If you were cleaning up your own house, you wouldn't have to worry about the dirt in others!!!! Your Bible must be dusty, Wondering!
bookie

Mount Holly, NC

#15 Sep 19, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
If you were cleaning up your own house, you wouldn't have to worry about the dirt in others!!!! Your Bible must be dusty, Wondering!
very lame attempt at diversion....the topic of the thread is Core Church.....try to stay focused please.
WoW

Lincolnton, NC

#17 Sep 25, 2012
God, I am asking You in the name of Jesus, to rebuke every demon and devil in hell that is on this page that has come against Your house of worship. God, I know that you are in the middle of it now. Let the haters realize that they are coming up against the one you have called and annointed for a time such as this. We know that you are in it, bc of the souls that are being saved and the lives that are being changed. The numbers, speak for itself, God! Your Word says that jealousy is a sin and I am asking that You help those that are jealous and have bad intentions when talking about Your house, God! God, I am so glad you have placed me at Core, where the word and the annointing is so strong, that I can't help but receive the favors that You have for me, just bc I am apart of a church that is going to change, just not Mt. Holly, but the entire Southeast! So, devil, in the name of Jesus, I rebuke you! Your assignment has been canceled. God, I am so glad I am not walking in the shoes of those that are talking about Your House! Thank You for Your wisdom! Amen
Just Saying

Lincolnton, NC

#18 Sep 25, 2012
Da ha da ha wrote:
<quoted text>
So there is dirt there? hmmm
No, I meant your mind is full of clutter and clutter is dirt! If you are able, you need to get your mind on God and let Him reveal Himself to you. He will let you know that what you are doing is wrong. There should be conviction in your heart for what you and others have posted on this forum. It is really sad, I feel sorry for you and the rest!
Lawd a mercy

Concord, CA

#19 Sep 25, 2012
WoW wrote:
God, I am asking You in the name of Jesus, to rebuke every demon and devil in hell that is on this page that has come against Your house of worship. God, I know that you are in the middle of it now. Let the haters realize that they are coming up against the one you have called and annointed for a time such as this. We know that you are in it, bc of the souls that are being saved and the lives that are being changed. The numbers, speak for itself, God! Your Word says that jealousy is a sin and I am asking that You help those that are jealous and have bad intentions when talking about Your house, God! God, I am so glad you have placed me at Core, where the word and the annointing is so strong, that I can't help but receive the favors that You have for me, just bc I am apart of a church that is going to change, just not Mt. Holly, but the entire Southeast! So, devil, in the name of Jesus, I rebuke you! Your assignment has been canceled. God, I am so glad I am not walking in the shoes of those that are talking about Your House! Thank You for Your wisdom! Amen
Are you praying to God or are you typing to the people on this website, you God can hear your prayers without you typing or saying a word!
WoW

Lincolnton, NC

#20 Sep 25, 2012
Lawd a mercy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you praying to God or are you typing to the people on this website, you God can hear your prayers without you typing or saying a word!
Sometimes you just got to call the devil out and shame his name. And thats exactly what I did! Often people do not realize that they are allowing the devil to use them, to come against other people. So, if they cannot see that the devil is using them, then we need to call the devil out and rebuke him! This entire forum is of the devil and I am done with this! The things these people have said are sinful. So, they can have this mess, bc they pay dearly for coming up against Gods annoited! WoW!
Lawd a mercy

Jersey City, NJ

#21 Sep 26, 2012
WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you just got to call the devil out and shame his name. And thats exactly what I did! Often people do not realize that they are allowing the devil to use them, to come against other people. So, if they cannot see that the devil is using them, then we need to call the devil out and rebuke him! This entire forum is of the devil and I am done with this! The things these people have said are sinful. So, they can have this mess, bc they pay dearly for coming up against Gods annoited! WoW!
I think we should let God worry about that and you quit judging people over some silly website! Good Day!
Truthseeker

Gastonia, NC

#22 Sep 26, 2012
WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh- Jesus said LOVE your enemies, pray for those who spitefully use you and say false things about you. I don't find any scripture where Jesus said condemn a community in the guise of the devil. You are simply mad and you want to slap someone. Be honest. If you really trusted God, you wouldn't get upset.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 13 min Donald 60,198
School board race 3 hr Kelly 4
Oil pulling: Holistic technique believed to imp... 7 hr Does Not Compute 3
Jimbo from Intervention (Feb '11) Sep 29 Pete Sanchez 41
Videos of drivers in Belmont uploaded to YouTube Sep 26 Throbbin Robin 43
Seven file for school board, 1 incumbent decide... Sep 25 I love public sch... 9
CATHY- Waffle House Belmont Sep 25 reality seeker 8
Belmont Dating
Find my Match

Belmont Jobs

Belmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Belmont News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Belmont

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]