Friend's Gets a B Health Score!!
Ex Friend

Gastonia, NC

#43 Jan 28, 2013
FriendlyTim wrote:
They don't have a "B, never had a "B" and won't ever get a "B". Get real you F'in idiots Friends is the "only" Bar in town. They have Bands on Friday & Saturday's, Trivia Nights, Bingo nights, Karaoke nights and more. Beer and drink specials, Food specials, tons of Big Screen TV's, a patio, an upstairs club and more. This is just a jealous and wreckless attempt to destroy the image of Friends. Best & only Bar in Belmont.
Jealous of Friends no. Just jealous of the owner who gets to sit on his fat ass and drink all night. Friends blows just like Timmy boy.
Image ination

Gastonia, NC

#45 Jan 28, 2013
FriendlyTim wrote:
They don't have a "B, never had a "B" and won't ever get a "B". Get real you F'in idiots Friends is the "only" Bar in town. They have Bands on Friday & Saturday's, Trivia Nights, Bingo nights, Karaoke nights and more. Beer and drink specials, Food specials, tons of Big Screen TV's, a patio, an upstairs club and more. This is just a jealous and wreckless attempt to destroy the image of Friends. Best & only Bar in Belmont.
What image? You want to see an image, go in there on a Friday night and that image will stick with you. It's foul. Nice ad Tim, I think this post was supposed to be for your shitfaced page...I mean facebook page.
Jay

Charlotte, NC

#46 Jan 28, 2013
Image ination wrote:
<quoted text>
What image? You want to see an image, go in there on a Friday night and that image will stick with you. It's foul. Nice ad Tim, I think this post was supposed to be for your shitfaced page...I mean facebook page.
You didnt mention the other hole in the wall which is also a bar. BF&B last I looked is still open and it doesnt smell foul or smell like a frat house that hasnt been cleaned since Belushi days. It is overpowering.
FriendlyTim

Belmont, NC

#47 Jan 28, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>You didnt mention the other hole in the wall which is also a bar. BF&B last I looked is still open and it doesnt smell foul or smell like a frat house that hasnt been cleaned since Belushi days. It is overpowering.
BF&B is still open - coulda surprised me. Who goes there besides Jimmy's exes and Baby's Momma's? Last time I checked Jimmy brings all his rat tail kids to eat at Friends.
VenomousTalk

Gastonia, NC

#48 Jan 29, 2013
I think reading this garbage is poisoning my mind. You guys are some mean, angry, ugly, foul mouthed, spiteful, jealous, useless excuses for human beings. Please obtain a life!
Image ination

Gastonia, NC

#49 Jan 29, 2013
VenomousTalk wrote:
I think reading this garbage is poisoning my mind. You guys are some mean, angry, ugly, foul mouthed, spiteful, jealous, useless excuses for human beings. Please obtain a life!
Talk about calling the kettle black...jeeez ease up lady.
Joker

United States

#50 Jan 29, 2013
Please don't insult the pot or the kettle, they have more dignity than this site merits.
Friends Rocks

Gastonia, NC

#51 Jan 30, 2013
Friends does not deserve this there food is better than Sammies and cheaper too. Sammies is overrated. We put Jax Offs out of business and will do the same to anyone else! We have the best beer specials around, so come on down, much less noisey too.
Friends on the Rocks

Gastonia, NC

#52 Jan 30, 2013
Friends Rocks wrote:
Friends does not deserve this there food is better than Sammies and cheaper too. Sammies is overrated. We put Jax Offs out of business and will do the same to anyone else! We have the best beer specials around, so come on down, much less noisey too.
Not what I heard. ATF ALE or whatever it is all over them for drug dealing and gambling.
Keep it up! No one wants you here anyway. I have to hold my nose even walking by. You're stinking up our town. I heard you aint so friendly neither. Go back up north Yankee MTFR
Friends is Fun

Clemmons, NC

#53 Feb 6, 2013
I always have fun at Friends, that's what it's all about folks. The food is Ok too. The ones on here complaining probably have never had a good time before and don't know what one is. It could use a little update to the decor maybe, but I don't really care it's just all about getting out and having a good time, doing a little dancing, and cathching up with old friends. I'm glad the jerks on here that hate everything keep on staying away because the cool crowd at Friends doesn't want your kind in there anyhow.
Bahahaha

Gastonia, NC

#54 Feb 6, 2013
Friends is Fun wrote:
I always have fun at Friends, that's what it's all about folks. The food is Ok too. The ones on here complaining probably have never had a good time before and don't know what one is. It could use a little update to the decor maybe, but I don't really care it's just all about getting out and having a good time, doing a little dancing, and cathching up with old friends. I'm glad the jerks on here that hate everything keep on staying away because the cool crowd at Friends doesn't want your kind in there anyhow.
"The cool crowd"...that actually made me laugh out loud. How old are you exactly?
Friends is Fun

Clemmons, NC

#55 Feb 6, 2013
It doesn't matter how old I am. I know how to have fun, unlike any of you chronic complainers on here. The only kind of people that have to trash friends on this forum are sad, lonely, and miserable - obviously. And I bet you have no friends or fun.

Since: Jan 12

Clemmons, NC

#56 Feb 6, 2013
Friends is Fun wrote:
100% Agrred!

Since: Jan 12

Clemmons, NC

#57 Feb 6, 2013
Malcolm III wrote:
<quoted text>
100% Agreed!
Fixed my post
FriendlyTim

Belmont, NC

#58 Feb 6, 2013
You losers that complain about Friends don't have a F'in clue. Just pissed off 'cause we closed JAX. Good luck hangin out at BF&B staring at the wall while Jimbo pretends to be a Bar Owner/Bartender. Friends is the only thing going on in Belmont when you reference a Bar. Sammy's is a Restaurant and that's how it will stay.
Let me guess

United States

#59 Feb 6, 2013
Friends is Fun wrote:
It doesn't matter how old I am. I know how to have fun, unlike any of you chronic complainers on here. The only kind of people that have to trash friends on this forum are sad, lonely, and miserable - obviously. And I bet you have no friends or fun.
Old woman desparately trying to hold onto youth long since faded...embarrassment to family regularly...has no assets (sponges off some guy)...husband ran off with a younger woman years ago...spot on?
Friends SUX

Matthews, NC

#60 Feb 6, 2013
Friends sux, owner's a dick, staff is good, food sux, atmosphere sux.
Not Bitter

Clemmons, NC

#61 Feb 7, 2013
Let me guess wrote:
<quoted text>
Old woman desparately trying to hold onto youth long since faded...embarrassment to family regularly...has no assets (sponges off some guy)...husband ran off with a younger woman years ago...spot on?
Not hardly,I have a college degree, a great income, house, car, and a great husband! It's sad you feel the need to cut others down to try to bring us to your level.
Bahahaha

Tucker, GA

#62 Feb 7, 2013
Not Bitter wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hardly,I have a college degree, a great income, house, car, and a great husband! It's sad you feel the need to cut others down to try to bring us to your level.
You forgot to mention the proud loving family...
Bystander

Charlotte, NC

#63 Feb 11, 2013
a friend of mine was banned from Friends because he went to the bathroom and someone followed him, walked out and left.

They said it was suspicious of dealing drugs. He was not dealing drugs...just using the restroom.

If they see something that looks like drug dealing, they obviously nip it in the bud.

Drugs are everywhere. But it seems they do what they can to keep it out of their establishment. Maybe too well. Unfortunately, they lost a good patron who is NOT a drug dealer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Baptist Church 19 hr CNC 1
sex in gastonia (Sep '13) 23 hr Sydney 24
News Three apply for vacant school board seat Sat Exotica 1
Southpoint Grill @ Jims Grocery (Mar '11) Feb 14 Exotica 17
Walk Run Shoes (Apr '13) Feb 5 WalkandRunBelmont 34
News Worker dies after being hit by bulldozer in Nor... Jan 30 ringbearer 3
I am Mount Holly (Aug '12) Jan 26 Dannytruelove 43

Belmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance