Who got shot at Jax last night?

Posted in the Belmont Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Blk Coffee Guy

Belmont, NC

#1 Jul 16, 2011
Anyone know the info on the shooting last night at Jax? Don't want this to affect my, I mean our downtown concerts.
Local Girl

Belmont, NC

#2 Jul 16, 2011
Will someone please start a petition to ask this guy to close this business or leave town? I'll be the first to sign it! It's obvious we do not want it here!!
You cant handle it

Gastonia, NC

#3 Jul 16, 2011
Blk Coffee Guy wrote:
Anyone know the info on the shooting last night at Jax? Don't want this to affect my, I mean our downtown concerts.
Didn't happen. Don't attend the concerts if you're opposed.
Blk Coffee Guy

Belmont, NC

#4 Jul 16, 2011
Um, it did happen. How else can you explain the 7 police cars there?
Nancy Grace

Gastonia, NC

#5 Jul 16, 2011
Glam Dicem came into the bar with Aunt Bee and Bard saw them and got jealous and shot them. That's what I heard. Or, it couldla been Charlie Flowers got riled up when they played Cher singing " Cherokee People" on the jukebox.
You cant handle it

Gastonia, NC

#6 Jul 16, 2011
Blk Coffee Guy wrote:
Um, it did happen. How else can you explain the 7 police cars there?
I can't explain it but you can't either. You know what happens when you assume.
Blk Coffee Guy

Belmont, NC

#7 Jul 16, 2011
You cant handle it wrote:
<quoted text>I can't explain it but you can't either. You know what happens when you assume.
I'm not assuming there were 7 police cars there, we heard them and saw them there. I'm not assuming that Belmont PD had nothing else to do and just went in for tea. I'm also not assuming the flock of people scurrying from the place once PD arrived. I am not assuming that one of those people told us he heard a gunshot. I am assuming you are a retard or a Leveechia or both.
Gomer

Gastonia, NC

#8 Jul 16, 2011
Why nothing in the paper/news?
Have you heard

Belmont, NC

#9 Jul 16, 2011
Gomer wrote:
Look how long it took for the Gazette to comment on the Scott and Richard drive up said walk thing.It may take weeks, there again it may never hit the paper.Who knows????
Fred

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jul 16, 2011
Gomer wrote:
Because it didn't happen. Big fight doesn't equal gun. Now one of them jackasses got a tazer pulled on him, but no gun.

Besides that 20 minutes of tomfoolery, the night was awesome.
Nosey Rosie

Gastonia, NC

#11 Jul 16, 2011
I hear the boys from NHVFD are a bunch of hot heads...where they involved?
Rumor stops here

Icard, NC

#12 Jul 16, 2011
Fred is right, it was just a bar brawl, no gunshots. amazing how rumors fly.
You cant handle it

Gastonia, NC

#13 Jul 17, 2011
Rumor stops here wrote:
Fred is right, it was just a bar brawl, no gunshots. amazing how rumors fly.
Amazing? It only takes one idiot like Blk Coffee Guy on a forum like this to start a rumor. He has an anti-alcohol agenda and doesn't mind spreading lies to advance it.
Gomer

Gastonia, NC

#14 Jul 17, 2011
"just a bar brawl" - so that's the new norm in Belmont? Pitiful. This is what booze does to a place. A nice family town - gone.
Nosey Rosie

Gastonia, NC

#15 Jul 17, 2011
I heard they have to pay those off duty policemen to be there everynight for security. Funny no other place in towns needs that much security. Must be a rough crowd.
Norton

Belmont, NC

#16 Jul 17, 2011
This post hints at the potential need to return to the "old rule" that members of the police, lifesaving cews and fire departments, be individuals that didn't drink alcoholic beverages of any sort.
Johnny Law

Belmont, NC

#17 Jul 17, 2011
Norton wrote:
This post hints at the potential need to return to the "old rule" that members of the police, lifesaving cews and fire departments, be individuals that didn't drink alcoholic beverages of any sort.
Are you saying that our hero's were in Jax getting wasted and disruptive? Doesn't surprise me.
Bard

Stanley, NC

#18 Jul 17, 2011
Johnny Law wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that our hero's were in Jax getting wasted and disruptive? Doesn't surprise me.
I was in there getting drunk. Wait, no I wasn't. I am fat, balding and a social hermit. I digress.

Huntersville, NC

#19 Jul 18, 2011
Dislike the place myself. Sould have went to Friends and watch Joe Quick sing with their Saturday night band. He stayed around for about an hour and is a very nice down to earth guy. Sure beats Jax's drama Kings and Queens. LOL
fact checker

Concord, NC

#20 Jul 18, 2011
No one got shot at Jax, no police report, no facts, just another hater thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
funda akdamar lee (Apr '15) 1 hr Nobody 2
Allison Love Leaving Wed Ronnie Mund 11
Republican Convention Jul 23 Mat 10
White girls with black men (Feb '14) Jul 21 Hades 42
Racism Jul 20 New Here 5
News Man wanted in Belmont convenience store robbery Jul 20 oldbelmont 2
News Jonas Brothers patriarch to open Belmont restau... (Sep '15) Jul 20 Misha12 16

Belmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belmont Mortgages