The truth about EVERYTHING LaVeccha

The truth about EVERYTHING LaVeccha

Posted in the Belmont Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Michele10EagleRd

Charlotte, NC

#1 May 21, 2012
Ok,here it is. I swore months ago I would never read, participate in, or comment on anything in this forum, but now I'm taking the ONE TIME opportunity to dispel speculation and rumor surrounding me. Fact: Scott Caldwell filed false charges against my sister --Fact- she was found not guilty and the judge deemed his allegations "without merit and totally lacking in credibility." Fact: Scott Caldwell filed similar charges against me on the evening of his service of the restraining order filed against him on behalf of my family. Fact: that will be heard next month and we are sure it will be found equally as incredible. Fact: Mr Caldwell was arrested last month for throwing a metal base of a rack at Me and my two puppies while we were out for a walk. Fact: Mr Caldwell was obviously drunk or on some type of substance and was incoherent and then spit on my two puppies.
Fact: I rented my home, fully furnished two months ago, in order to be with my family and assist in the course of moving forward with our businesses and family life. Out of respect for 'the tenant', who also has a teenage daughter that I will not name, I rented it to her, at less than the mortgage amount, afforded her all of my fine furnishings, and entrusted her to simply pay the rent and I even forgave the deposit amount, as she said she had legal problems with her daughter and could not pay it. This same 'tenant' has asked me time again to pick up her child from SP High while she lay sleeping in my house, and was 'too sick' to pick up her own child. Fact: I did so without hesitation, and I also affirmed to the investigator from the Department of Family Services, that such tenant was a 'fit parent' so that she would not lose custody of her daughter. Fact: I gave all of my keys to this tenant as she lost two sets, and her daughter called me at 11:00pm so she could get inside the house, as her mother was nowhere to be found. FACT: I went to my own home, went into my own shed to get my own lawnmower to try and cleanup the neglect of my property, as a courtesy to my neighbors and as a favor to this 'tenant' who had agreed to care for the lawn and did not. Fact: After receiving a text message that this tenant would not be paying any rent (after two months) I went to my home, knocked on the door, and got no answer. I knocked again, heard things being thrown around inside and heard my 'tenant' cussing and screaming as she swung the door open and started using disgusting and unrepeatable language telling me to get the 'F' off my own property. There was NO SUCH assault, no such breaking and entering and no such interaction, as I was the one who called the police to difuse her tantrum. Am I upset? Asbolutely. But not for me. I hold my head high under all these BS allegations by people I will never understand, nor want to befriend. And even through all the finger pointing, I still want to call Belmont 'home' because for every one individual who finds pleasure in attacking my family, or me, we have met thousands and thousands who feel otherwise. Fact: I was arrested on Wilkerson Blvd last week, when I simply had to smile as the officers very KINDLY and regretfully had to do their jobs. I thank the Belmont PD for their empathy and helpfulness to me and my family and we all know they are just doing their jobs. Fact: I feel no shame and no dishonor in anything I have done or been accused of doing since moving here 18 months ago, and I feel horrible for being such a poor judge of character when it comes to my personal interactions with trusting people. Fact: yes the odds look very skewed, as I have been in this system twice now, but I assure you, I have no concerns about being found anything except a victim to people who choose to hate me, hate my family, and use the justice system to manipulate peoples' lives. Another fact: I am well, I am proud, and I am grateful to the people of Belmont who express their disbelief in these actions and continue to support me and my family.
Sick of it

Gastonia, NC

#2 May 21, 2012
FACT: The people of Belmont want you, your family, and all your drama OUT of our town ASAP!
Davis Park Resident

Gastonia, NC

#3 May 21, 2012
fact: you don't even own the house that you are subleasing to a low life scum and are pretty dumb to not check her references. fact: the po po should shut this house of ill repute once and for all for the sake of all the neighbors. fact: everybody in town is talking about this and you just confimed every rumor. fact: you should have kept your promise when you swore to yourself. fact: based on this post alone you will catch hell from everyone involved and your neighbors.
Oh ye holier than thou

Gastonia, NC

#5 May 21, 2012
Don't speak for me as 'one of the people of Belmont'. I hate this judgemental holier than thou crap that gets spewed on this site. It's a big soap opera...agreed. But...I'd wager that a lot of the hateful posters have a few skeletons hidden away in the closet. The difference between you and the Lavecchias is that their dirty laundry (lots of it and shocking at times) is all in the public eye.

It's easy to cast stones anonymously.

Now...think I'll go have a nice meal at Old Stone.

Since: Jan 12

Gastonia, NC

#6 May 21, 2012
Oh ye holier than thou wrote:
Don't speak for me as 'one of the people of Belmont'. I hate this judgemental holier than thou crap that gets spewed on this site. It's a big soap opera...agreed. But...I'd wager that a lot of the hateful posters have a few skeletons hidden away in the closet. The difference between you and the Lavecchias is that their dirty laundry (lots of it and shocking at times) is all in the public eye.
It's easy to cast stones anonymously.
Now...think I'll go have a nice meal at Old Stone.
Agreed!

Except for the having dinner at Old Stone part... Having worked at a steak house in college, I cook a darn good steak myself.

All of this drama is really pathetic, although it hasn't impacted their businesses as far as I can tell. Jax is standing room only every time I try to go in there.

Ms. Levecchia - if this is really you:

1. Learn to spell your last name correctly. It's hard to believe the thread starter of this topic remembered to put two c's in their last name, but forgot the "i".

2. Hire a decent lawyer. You know - one that doesn't have you submit a letter admitting your guilt without having an agreement in place as to what the punishment will be and one that will help you figure out how to do the simple things like having evidence submitted for review by the court.
Dude

Gastonia, NC

#7 May 21, 2012
Malcolm III wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!
Except for the having dinner at Old Stone part... Having worked at a steak house in college, I cook a darn good steak myself.
All of this drama is really pathetic, although it hasn't impacted their businesses as far as I can tell. Jax is standing room only every time I try to go in there.
Ms. Levecchia - if this is really you:
1. Learn to spell your last name correctly. It's hard to believe the thread starter of this topic remembered to put two c's in their last name, but forgot the "i".
2. Hire a decent lawyer. You know - one that doesn't have you submit a letter admitting your guilt without having an agreement in place as to what the punishment will be and one that will help you figure out how to do the simple things like having evidence submitted for review by the court.
Dude (adrian) I loath your responses, but you totally nailed this one! She mispelled her last name? Judge it - SPAM!(or Scott?) Just saying...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 May 21, 2012
Funny ....... Phone records don't lie
nor does video or text messages
Woman, you really are a compulsive liar .

Even after the lady told you to STOP harassing she and her daughter you have continued to cause the family embarrassment with lies that are easily proven to be fabrication.

Any 51 yo woman that acts in such an unprofessianal manner by cursing at a minor child whom was instructed by her mother and authorities to ignore your calls and text messages deserves to be outed publically .Remember you never know who hears and sees your dirty deeds.
FACT: You are having financial hardships and tried to take advantage of a hard working mother.
FACT:You are a terrible liar.
FACT:The woman wasn't sexually attracted to you.
FACT : You lied to the woman about numerous things pertaining to the home she is leasing from you. Everything from the fleas you left to the electrical to the goods you allowed others to store in and about the home for extra cash while this woman was also paying you.
FACT:The woman is still being stalked by you Michelle LaVecchia.

As well as bill collectors contacting the "renter" for YOUR PAST DUE BILLS !

Fact:The one time you picked up this teenager was for one driving lesson in your black hummer (your idea).
FACT: STOP HARASSING THIS FAMILY!
Funny guy

Belmont, NC

#9 May 21, 2012
Ever thought of a hot dog cart? Apparently it's the newest ponzi scheme!

I think K-dog already has like three recruits!

Since: Jan 12

Gastonia, NC

#10 May 22, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Dude (adrian) I loath your responses, but you totally nailed this one! She mispelled her last name? Judge it - SPAM!(or Scott?) Just saying...
Feel free to request to join my fan club. I am the President and only member, but I may someday allow others to join:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/belmont-nc/TH...
actualneighbor

Charlotte, NC

#11 May 22, 2012
Oh ye holier than thou wrote:
Don't speak for me as 'one of the people of Belmont'. I hate this judgemental holier than thou crap that gets spewed on this site. It's a big soap opera...agreed. But...I'd wager that a lot of the hateful posters have a few skeletons hidden away in the closet. The difference between you and the Lavecchias is that their dirty laundry (lots of it and shocking at times) is all in the public eye.
It's easy to cast stones anonymously.
Now...think I'll go have a nice meal at Old Stone.
email sent to Ms L regarding the people living at her house:
Hi Michelle,
Im sorry I missed you when you were over at your house today. I was going to tell you about the fight I witnessed under the carport between Lisa and Amanda. I saw a white car sitting on the road near the driveway and it was running. I then heard car doors being slammed so I looked out and witnessed Amanda who was carrying a large backpack and Lisa yelling at each other and the next thing I knew Lisa slapped hell out of Amandas face. It almost appeared that Amanda was running away and had a car waiting. Everyone including the young female driver of the white car went inside and later the car left but I dont know if Amanda was in it. When I saw the slap from hell my first thought was.....LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!. I know thats awful isnt it? I didnt even try to get involved but kept thinking how awful this was to happen outside for everyone to see. When I saw you at the shed today I wondered if someone or maybe the renters had called you? Well I will shutup about it all and hope that things start looking up for you and hope they can get their problems solved too. Talk to you soon.
actualneighbor

Charlotte, NC

#12 May 22, 2012
another email we sent regarding these renters:

Dear Michelle, I am so sorry for whats going on in you and your families lives. Im praying for your father and for a speedy recovery. I know you all are a tight family and have held it together even in the worst of times. I am ashamed of Belmont and how they have treated all of you. I felt like when your family moved here and developed this almost ghost town into the thriving town it is now and then to be bashed for it....well I just shake my head at all of the talk and news print. Know that we are your friends forever and will do anything we can for you and your family. I was reluctant to tell you what I was seeing going on at your house but felt like it was my duty as a friend to inform you. My biggest concern is that police have been here several times and they were not called by any neighbors but from the renters themselves. The last time was of all days Easter Sunday. I figured it was some kind of domestic. The rumors I am hearing are very disturbing everything from the daughter and mother smoking drugs in the house and the daughter causing all kinds of trouble with other families and their teens. I do know that all kinds of cars pull into the carport and all kinds of men of different ages and race are in and out of the house. Another fear is that they are dealing drugs from the house and that will cause the police to have a bigger presence if its true. You took such great care of the house and when I saw the grass going uncut for weeks I figured they just didnt care. Amanda drives her dirtbike all over the neighborhood and in the back yard as fast as she can so the yard is taking a beating. I will continue to watch your house and will contact you as soon as I see anything that sends up an alert. I am going to ask the police to check our house hopefully everyday and we plan on stopping the mail but if you get over here sometimes I would love it if you could check around. We are going to lock the gate to the backyard and leave the front porch light on. I understand why you havent stopped in and I will be so glad the day you are able to come back
MsLisaperson

Charlotte, NC

#13 May 22, 2012
inuniform wrote:
Funny ....... Phone records don't lie
nor does video or text messages
Woman, you really are a compulsive liar .
Even after the lady told you to STOP harassing she and her daughter you have continued to cause the family embarrassment with lies that are easily proven to be fabrication.
Any 51 yo woman that acts in such an unprofessianal manner by cursing at a minor child whom was instructed by her mother and authorities to ignore your calls and text messages deserves to be outed publically .Remember you never know who hears and sees your dirty deeds.
FACT: You are having financial hardships and tried to take advantage of a hard working mother.
FACT:You are a terrible liar.
FACT:The woman wasn't sexually attracted to you.
FACT : You lied to the woman about numerous things pertaining to the home she is leasing from you. Everything from the fleas you left to the electrical to the goods you allowed others to store in and about the home for extra cash while this woman was also paying you.
FACT:The woman is still being stalked by you Michelle LaVecchia.
As well as bill collectors contacting the "renter" for YOUR PAST DUE BILLS !
Fact:The one time you picked up this teenager was for one driving lesson in your black hummer (your idea).
FACT: STOP HARASSING THIS FAMILY!
Ms Lisa whats your name. You are a trouble making, non working person with a history of skipping out on rent. We have watched you treat your daughter with the utmost of horrendous behavior and you are obviously taking this out on this family. We have continually notified her of your actual mistreating of her home and your foul language and abuse that you treat your daughter with. You should be ashamed ofyourself and the state should take her away from you. You personally authorized Michele to pick your child up from school and Im sure there is a record of that at the high school, because you would have had to request it through the administration. As for fleas in her house, It is not surprising, since you let the property look like a trailer park and with a lawn that went to weeds and prairie grass, Im certain that you created this 'problem' on your own. None of our business, but why is DEFCS at the house every week? People see right through your games. Please try and pay attention to being the mother of the year you claim to be.
Reamo

Belmont, NC

#14 May 22, 2012
This is lots better than sitting around watching television! Kind of like Dragnet crossed with The Andy Griffith Show.
Malcolm III

Nebo, NC

#15 May 22, 2012
Reamo wrote:
This is lots better than sitting around watching television! Kind of like Dragnet crossed with The Andy Griffith Show.
I'm thinking "Arrested Development", but then I don't watch much TV.
Spectator

Concord, NC

#16 May 22, 2012
Michele10EagleRd wrote:
Ok,here it is. Another fact: I am well, I am proud, and I am grateful to the people of Belmont who express their disbelief in these actions and continue to support me and my family.
Ever hear of eviction? You don't even need a lawyer, not that you need a lawyer.
Wellwell

Charlotte, NC

#17 May 22, 2012
So like if you pull the records to all police calls made to 10 Eagle Rd since this person rented the house from Michelle, it clearly shows that there have been SIX instances where the BPD had to respond to these renters in the middle of the night. April 7 domestic disturbance, April 8 - domestic disturbance and violence. May 8 at 10:38pm juvenile contact by adult!!!??? And three other civil disturbances where the po po were called on this renter. Something's not adding up here and records don't lie. Thats why they are available to the inquiring minds of Belmont. Sounds like this renter was probably beating her kid up again and passing the buck. Michelle you should have done a better job checking these references my dear.
Woodrow Resident

Gastonia, NC

#18 May 22, 2012
Wellwell, can you tell us how to pull those police call records? thanks
FOURONEONE

Charlotte, NC

#19 May 22, 2012
Woodrow Resident wrote:
Wellwell, can you tell us how to pull those police call records? thanks
sure thing. go to the police department and enter a records request form, show your ID. they will run a background check on the requestor and call you when they are ready to pick up. they must be certified by the records clerk and then pay for each page. easy stuff. or you can just wait til they are posted in the paper next week, they were given copies
looking glass

Gastonia, NC

#20 May 22, 2012
i read and i read and i read about these L people not knowing them or who they are. i can tell you my outsider lookin in observation. this family just doesn't know how to talk to southern people. they are rubbing them the wrong way, pushing them into a corner and causing the southerners to come out swinging pubically to defend themselves. it just keeps happening in thread after thread. for example, if they hadn't fired scott and inflamed him he would not have become a foe. they failed to handle or talk to people in the kind southern way. they could have fired him but made him feel good about it. my advice is take some etiquette classes real quick or move back up north or to florida, full of yanks. if i were in this family i would be running away and not looking back. i feel bad for their continued public humilation but at the same time you have to ask, why does keep happening over and over, time after time and will it ever stop? i say it's no coincidence.
What the heck

Charlotte, NC

#21 May 22, 2012
They also need to pay their bills including their real property tax.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rev ADKINS moves to NC 4 hr Mbbb 1
Jimbo from Intervention (Feb '11) Sun Jimbo2015 84
sex in gastonia (Sep '13) Dec 15 Meathead 22
Helping Law Enforcement Dec 15 Mbbb 3
IQ average (90) For Law Enforcement (Jul '08) Dec 5 ArnoldZiffel 133
No Election posts? Nov 29 Moose Knuckle 12
Did you hear what happened at Friends? (Aug '16) Nov 28 secondshift 11

Belmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belmont Mortgages