I propose we start a FUN FACT thread....

I propose we start a FUN FACT thread. Healthy and Fun!

Posted in the Belmont Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Love to learn

Charlotte, NC

#1 Dec 12, 2012
The Rant and Rave thing was good for only a short time until it became a bashing thread. So let's see if this can stay postive and fun. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.
Love to learn

Charlotte, NC

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Silent and Listen use exactly the same letters.
Love to learn

Charlotte, NC

#3 Dec 12, 2012
8 of 10 costliest disasters in the world were hurricanes.
we dodged this one

Charlotte, NC

#4 Dec 12, 2012
the world wont end come december 21st 2012.
Genius

Charlotte, NC

#5 Dec 12, 2012
A Rubik's cube can always be solved in 20 moves or less. Me, 15.
interesting

Charlotte, NC

#6 Dec 12, 2012
only 20% of americans have passports. i guess the usa is the best in the world.

Since: Jan 12

United States

#7 Dec 12, 2012
According to Duke Energy's website, here is where our elecriciry comes from:
52.5% Coal
26.1% Nuclear
10.4% Natural Gas/ Oil
9.5% Conventional hydo
1.9% Wind/Solar
Yppers

Gastonia, NC

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Abraham Lincoln's mother Nancy Hanks lived in Belmont ( before it was Belmont).
Tired__Lol

Charlotte, NC

#9 Dec 12, 2012
The average person will walk 4 X around the earth in their life time.
hmmmm

Charlotte, NC

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Yppers wrote:
Abraham Lincoln's mother Nancy Hanks lived in Belmont ( before it was Belmont).
Would this mean she may have been a slave to the Stowe's? Say it aint so! Belmont was born in 1895...say it aint so! Not being mean neither.
Joker

Charlotte, NC

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Love to learn wrote:
8 of 10 costliest disasters in the world were hurricanes.
I was thinking it was 8 of our Presidents'.
Real estate guy

Gastonia, NC

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Yppers wrote:
Abraham Lincoln's mother Nancy Hanks lived in Belmont ( before it was Belmont).
And was pregnant with Abraham by Adam Springs before she left NC and moved to Illinois.
Extra Extra

Gastonia, NC

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Let me google fun fact real quick and I will get back with you. I thought this was a news site not a nerd site?
Ridin By

Gastonia, NC

#14 Dec 13, 2012
Real estate guy wrote:
<quoted text>And was pregnant with Abraham by Adam Springs before she left NC and moved to Illinois.
Some say Abraham Enloe was his father - he looks just like him!
OMG FACTS

Charlotte, NC

#15 Dec 13, 2012
Extra Extra wrote:
Let me google fun fact real quick and I will get back with you. I thought this was a news site not a nerd site?
Having sex while sick can reduce a fever due to the sweat produced.

Sex is a pain reliever and is 10 X more effective than Valium. Sex also calmS headaches, migraines, arthritis with no side effects except having to change the sheets. LOL

So my fellow man/woman...when your wife or girlfriend says she's got a headache,this is your argument...end result.....SEX.
this explains it all

Charlotte, NC

#16 Dec 13, 2012
women speak about 7000 words/day vs. the average man just over 2000. no wonder we can't get a word in.
THIS IS A FACT JACK

Concord, NC

#17 Dec 13, 2012
Fun fact: 95% of these posts are from the same person who started this thread.
this is a fact jimmy

Charlotte, NC

#18 Dec 13, 2012
THIS IS A FACT JACK wrote:
Fun fact: 95% of these posts are from the same person who started this thread.
there are approx 210 thousand people who live in gaston co.; so their ip addresses would be gastonia. idiot. i guess you are the only one in concord who doesnt have a life. hahaha
Wild Hog

Charlotte, NC

#19 Dec 13, 2012
Did you know a pig has an orgasm for 30 minutes.
might b cruel but funny

Charlotte, NC

#20 Dec 14, 2012
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedalio phobia: the fear of long words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians Who Have Concerns About Purity & Mod... (Mar '10) 21 hr Love is love 46
EG Wish list (Jan '10) Tue warrior81eghs 11
SP traffic Mon tiasha 5
Rio Rally Aug 20 Ronnie Mund 2
It can change Aug 20 TIME 1
fraud Aug 18 Ronnie Mund 3
Aldi Expansion Aug 18 shoppinsally 13

Belmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belmont Mortgages