Rush Limbaugh is a Juvenile Idiot.

Posted in the Belmont Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“I Seek Not?”

Since: Aug 08

Belmont

#1 Mar 4, 2009
And if your a fan then some mirror looking is needed immediately, for Pete's Sake, the man obviously has issues and is a junkie.

And some people still lap up every word he has to say which is always something so twisted with rhetoric that only someone who knows little would not know to not listen.

People did not WANT Bush to lose; Some people just knew he would.

But when you speak of wanting a President to fail then your wishing the Country would fail. And that friends is seditious and soft-treason.

“I Seek Not?”

Since: Aug 08

Belmont

#4 Mar 4, 2009
Demo Crap wrote:
We are wishing for Socialism to fail you idiot. I guess if you were a German citizen in the 40s you would have supported Hitler? I'm not saying Obama is Hitler, but he is a socialist. Your logic is juvenile. Liberalism is why the country is in the state it is. Standards have been lowered and taxes have been raised. The current administration thinks you are too dumb to handle your money, that's why they redistribute the wealth. You need to wake up a learn more about the man we elected President. And no, it's not because he's black. Talk about liberal rhetoric.
DUDe, your kinda stupid, sorry but it was your parents fault and not the school system.

First, "He's" White, as in the Klan goes by your mother's skin color.

Second, before i will engage you in a debate you will first have to prove to me you know what a "socialist" is, as in define it.

Then, I'll explain a few things to you.

“I Seek Not?”

Since: Aug 08

Belmont

#5 Mar 4, 2009
You have to wonder what kind of idiot listens to this POS. He is the proverbial little fat kid down the street eating twinkies (Oxycontin).

PLease keep talking Rush, only then when your genius be discovered.
Guido

League City, TX

#6 Mar 4, 2009
BardDeBelmont wrote:
But when you speak of wanting a President to fail then your wishing the Country would fail. And that friends is seditious and soft-treason.
All you know about what you think Rush said you learned from MSNBC, or CNN - you never actually listen to the man himself do you? If you had, you would know that what the media reports about Rush is taken out of context. Rush believes, as do a lot of other Americans, that Obama's policies are bad for the country - so yes, we want his Socialist policies to fail so our Country CAN succeed. If he succeeds with his policies, our Country will fail. So, wanting Obama to fail is not the same as wanting the Country to fail - it's the complete opposite. I'll be waiting for your usual idiotic babbling after you find yourself dumbfounded, so bring it on - but please have the courtesy of responding as yourself this time and not another imposter as you seem to be prone to doing when you find yourself stupified.
simply Oz

Statesville, NC

#7 Mar 4, 2009
If he is that much of an idiot, why won't Obama debate him like he is asking for?
If an idiot on drugs makes a correct statement, does it make the statement false?
Rush is a little out there with the way he runs his show, but many of his points are valid. I know that your next statement will be that there is no need for the president to stoop to this level, but they have been fueling this fire as well. The spending being done under Obama's administration is inexcusable, and he will answer to someone for it sooner or later. We had better pray for sooner. If his ideas are as good as he thinks they are, he should have no problem defending them. I donít know how you can even begin to defend anything that is coming out of DC now.
Personally, I think Rush would destroy Obama in a debate on his actions since the start of his administration, and his goals for his administration.
Cheney

Rockingham, NC

#8 Mar 4, 2009
BardDeBelmont wrote:
But when you speak of wanting a President to fail then your wishing the Country would fail. And that friends is seditious and soft-treason.
If that is your logic, then aren't you guilty as well? I seem to remember quite a bit of Bush bashing from you back before the election.
Guido

League City, TX

#9 Mar 4, 2009
Bard, this is for Demo Crap as you requested:

Main Entry: so∑cial∑ism
Pronunciation:\ˈs ō-shə-&# 716;li-zəm\
Function: noun
Date: 1837
1: any of various economic and political theories advocating collective or governmental ownership and administration of the means of production and distribution of goods
2 a: a system of society or group living in which there is no private property b: a system or condition of society in which the means of production are owned and controlled by the state
3: a stage of society in Marxist theory transitional between capitalism and communism and distinguished by unequal distribution of goods and pay according to work done
Pro-American

Rockingham, NC

#10 Mar 4, 2009
Rush only says what Millions of Americans think but are to afraid to say out loud for fear of the government. It was OK for the liberials and the media to bash Bush and yes, wish he would fail, on an everyday basis but how dare someone do the same to a liberial!

What was Rush thinking?
I hope his taxes are in order because you know Big Brother will be hot on his trail!
Oh, thats right! It's the liberials that dont pay taxes!

“I Seek Not?”

Since: Aug 08

Belmont

#11 Mar 4, 2009
Guido wrote:
Bard, this is for Demo Crap as you requested:
Main Entry: so∑cial∑ism
Pronunciation:\ˈs ō-shə-&# 716;li-zəm\
Function: noun
Date: 1837
1: any of various economic and political theories advocating collective or governmental ownership and administration of the means of production and distribution of goods
2 a: a system of society or group living in which there is no private property b: a system or condition of society in which the means of production are owned and controlled by the state
3: a stage of society in Marxist theory transitional between capitalism and communism and distinguished by unequal distribution of goods and pay according to work done
Now tie in the "fact" that Obama and his policies are socialist/ic.

Because I don't see it. If anything I would say that Old George Bush was a socialist.

“I Seek Not?”

Since: Aug 08

Belmont

#12 Mar 4, 2009
Guido wrote:
<quoted text>
All you know about what you think Rush said you learned from MSNBC, or CNN - you never actually listen to the man himself do you? If you had, you would know that what the media reports about Rush is taken out of context. Rush believes, as do a lot of other Americans, that Obama's policies are bad for the country - so yes, we want his Socialist policies to fail so our Country CAN succeed. If he succeeds with his policies, our Country will fail. So, wanting Obama to fail is not the same as wanting the Country to fail - it's the complete opposite. I'll be waiting for your usual idiotic babbling after you find yourself dumbfounded, so bring it on - but please have the courtesy of responding as yourself this time and not another imposter as you seem to be prone to doing when you find yourself stupified.
"We want Obama and his Socialist Policies to fail."

Now who is the idiot babbling?

“I Seek Not?”

Since: Aug 08

Belmont

#13 Mar 4, 2009
Pro-American wrote:
Rush only says what Millions of Americans think but are to afraid to say out loud for fear of the government. It was OK for the liberials and the media to bash Bush and yes, wish he would fail, on an everyday basis but how dare someone do the same to a liberial!
What was Rush thinking?
I hope his taxes are in order because you know Big Brother will be hot on his trail!
Oh, thats right! It's the liberials that dont pay taxes!
Bush Bashing was not wanting America to fail; It was knowing Bush's policies would fail and hoping he would quick with his mistakes and bad management.

Calling Bush a Liar when the whole world knew it, well got me on that one.

But wishing this Country to FAIL?

TREASON/SEDITION

He is a child-man and why would a sitting President waste his time with this moron? or any of his "Followers" of race-based hate mongering.

I think the last election showed Fat Boy's relevance. And check it out, he is as irrelevant as his ideas.

He is UNPatriotic. A traitor.

LMAO. How do it feel? Now?
Guido

League City, TX

#14 Mar 4, 2009
You truly are ignorant. Good night.
Food for thought

Hamlet, NC

#15 Mar 4, 2009
I am in a quandry as they say...stuck between a rock and a hard place! Which is worse...that I agree 100% with Bard or that this MANY people really listen too and BELIEVE Rush?

“I Seek Not?”

Since: Aug 08

Belmont

#16 Mar 5, 2009
You can't totally blame the people. Rush is as most of his kind, very effective at saying what people want to hear. They want to believe in what he says is the truth and the sad fact is it is the truth to them.

His listeners pay the price ultimately for ignorance carries its own just rewards.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#18 Mar 5, 2009
The left fears Rush because he verbalizes how millions of people feel. They are launching an all out attack to silence him because of that fear.

“I Seek Not?”

Since: Aug 08

Belmont

#19 Mar 5, 2009
DUDe, I regularly listen to Rush and Air America and laugh equally at both.

Al Franken is just as out of touch as Rush Limbaugh and neither represents the majority of America.

Both are out of touch because they cannot separate reality from their own limited world views.

Instead of Rush debating Obama, how about debating thy Bard. Come on Fat Boy. I'll score ya some Oxycontins. We got plenty in Belmont.

Lastly, the President isn't focusing on Fat Boy, his Chief of Staff is. And I might say doing exactly as Rush thinks he want him to by getting press but this time will back fire on the "round one". And his demise will be by his own words.

Thy BArd Awaits.

“Thought is Free”

Since: Aug 08

Belmont, NC

#20 Mar 5, 2009
I listen to rush for giggles. The man has some serious issues. He fails to educate his audience on the principle issues. His ideas are full of fear and any man wishing to put themselves on a pedestal the way that he does is bound to fail you. Rush is simply an entertainer, though a very bad one.

“I Seek Not?”

Since: Aug 08

Belmont

#21 Mar 5, 2009
nugeme wrote:
The left fears Rush because he verbalizes how millions of people feel. They are launching an all out attack to silence him because of that fear.
Nutsack, why don't you do a little thinking here. Realize that Rush's detractors are pushing him out there for the mass public. Rush and his warped logic prays on the fears of weak-minded people. And that is what they are wanting to show.

Rush is his own worst enemy and he certainly doesn't help anyone's cause except his own, as always.

He is not a leader. He is a parasite. But difference. He feeds off the weak much as his kind always does. As stated, he is the proverbial spoiled little fat kind who carries socio-pathic tendencies due to his lack of empathy.

He is a classic case.

His audience? Are usually people who believe anything they hear for they have no thoughts of their own.
Guido

United States

#22 Mar 5, 2009
BardDeBelmont wrote:
You can't totally blame the people. Rush is as most of his kind, very effective at saying what people want to hear. They want to believe in what he says is the truth and the sad fact is it is the truth to them.
His listeners pay the price ultimately for ignorance carries its own just rewards.
Let's see, who else can we apply these very same words to? Oh yeah, Obama!

“I Seek Not?”

Since: Aug 08

Belmont

#23 Mar 5, 2009
A fat lumpy pill head loser versus the President of the United States.

Rush can't run his own mind much less this country.

In case you forgot what a junkie looks like...take a good look at Rush. He is most definitely back on the Pill Train. I would be surprised if he lives much longer, he is looking very unhealthy.

With him, its either the pills or the food. He is very typical for someone with his mental issues, ie. sociopath.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Excessive Noise on Weekends at the WhiteWater C... 4 hr Sensible neighbor 2
The Belmont Police Department: What In The Hell... (Oct '12) 16 hr Belmont Girl 68
Chief Franklin suspended 16 hr Belmont Girl 14
News Videos of drivers in Belmont uploaded to YouTube (Jun '14) 19 hr mw77698on youtube 61
Recipes and Coupons (Oct '14) Fri Sara 9
china buffet in belmont closed down Fri Nelda Lou 3
New Home Construction Apr 15 STAYIN IN CATO 18

Tornado Watch for Gaston County was issued at April 19 at 1:05PM EDT

More from around the web

Belmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]