2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote?

Created by Topix on Aug 3, 2010

1,462 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

gehlen org

Marquette, MI

#6685 Oct 31, 2012
gehlen org

Marquette, MI

#6686 Oct 31, 2012
► 10:01► 10:01 Graham Spanier, Jerry Sandusky, and Father ...
youtube.com
Jul 30, 2012 - 10 min - Uploaded by militiaman62656
Graham Spanier, Jerry Sandusky, and Father Flanagan for Sainthood John DeCamp. The Franklin Coverup ...
Jason

Troy, MI

#6688 Nov 2, 2012
"really" Please more witty banter.
It makes me all warm and fuzzy.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6689 Nov 2, 2012
...Photo-op of the week, was the staged, scene of Mitt loading bags of uncooked rice into a truck, bound for hurricane victims....only problem....THEY DON'T HAVE GAS OR ELECTRICITY......DAMN, THAT MITT ROMNEY CRACKED MY CROWN.....
really

Washington, MI

#6691 Nov 2, 2012
Obama had a measly 3500 people show up at a campaign event this morning!!! Seems the bloom may have wilted!!!

Citizens in NY and NJ urinating in the hallways of their apartment buildings because they have no running water!!!

Gas lines are 6 or more hours long...

Obama leaves for campaign event!!!

Mayor Bloomburger insists on the NY marathon which will move valuable police, generator power and other resources for the race when Citizens have no water ,power and in some cases homes..

Officials will be tossing residents out of the hotels for those participating in the race!!!

REALLY, does any of this make any sense???

Liberal leadership at it's best!!!!

Location hidden

#6692 Nov 6, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so dumb, ever here of a propane cooker? They are portable.
You are so dumb, Mit shoulda loaded in some portable, propane cookers....
Mr Positive

San Diego, CA

#6693 Nov 6, 2012
really wrote:

Citizens in NY and NJ urinating in the hallways of their apartment buildings because they have no running water!!!
Citizens of Detroit pee and poop in the halls all the time and we still manage to conduct the Free Press Marathon!!!
You might say we Trump NYC!

Location hidden

#6694 Nov 6, 2012
Mr Positive wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizens of Detroit pee and poop in the halls all the time and we still manage to conduct the Free Press Marathon!!!
You might say we Trump NYC!
How dumb...they ran out of drains?
michslackers

Wildwood, FL

#6695 Nov 8, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>How dumb...they ran out of drains?
now that expiains your voting!
sdt

Alpena, MI

#6696 Nov 8, 2012
yes of course!
USA

United States

#6697 Nov 13, 2012
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pea...

We petition the Obama Administration to:
Peacefully grant the State of Michigan to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government.

As the founding fathers of the United States of America made clear in the Declaration of Independence in 1776:

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

"...Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and institute new Government..."
Created: Nov 10, 2012
Issues: Civil Rights and Liberties
Learn about Petition Thresholds

It's up to you to build support for petitions you care about and gather more signatures. A petition must get 150 signatures in order to be publicly searchable on WhiteHouse.gov .

Over time, we may need to adjust the petition signature thresholds, but we'll always let you know what the thresholds are.
Signatures needed by December 10, 2012 to reach goal of 25,000
Total signatures on this petition 12,393
Pete

Livonia, MI

#6698 Nov 13, 2012
USA wrote:
https://petitions.whitehouse.g ov/petition/peacefully-grant-s tate-michigan-withdraw-united- states-america-and-create-its- own-new-government/022SsMWp
We petition the Obama Administration to:
Peacefully grant the State of Michigan to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government.
As the founding fathers of the United States of America made clear in the Declaration of Independence in 1776:
In theory I'd be all in. Then I consider how the leaders of Michigan run things and I'm all out.
mrobvious

United States

#6699 Nov 15, 2012
again why is this so darn important it is 2012 almost 2013
gonond

Pittsburgh, PA

#6704 Dec 21, 2012
Briant Wilmod

Lewiston, MI

#6707 Jan 13, 2013
Not as loony as me!
Linda

Alpena, MI

#6708 Jan 13, 2013
???
Robert

United States

#6714 Jan 16, 2013
This is there a gay boy in a minute do something on the grill what is yours because I don't like a bunch of people are not answered.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6715 Feb 23, 2013
no
Larionov

Novi, MI

#6733 Nov 9, 2013
Shep wrote:
Frenchfry in Monroe, Mi is Steve Edgar from Woodland Beach.
Monique on MonroeTalks.com is Tina Valentine (Valentina Valentine) and lives at 509 Maywood Ave.
Logicmindbomb

Ypsilanti, MI

#6734 Nov 10, 2013
Everett wrote:
I called all of the Campigan offices in the Governors office and asked questions about Industrial Hemp (no, not pot).
Snyder's said "it is not on his Agenda"
Bereno's told me he will not answer that question until after the Primary.
Sounds like a coward to me.
I refuse to vote for a coward!
more than likely they are all dirty. our governments in all of america are nothing more than a bzness. you cant trust them, to do whats best for the ppl,..only whats best for bzness.

hemp and or ppl creating their own meds,..is bad for bzness. so all the drug laws really fall under the definition of terrorism, bcz its motives are related to the whole bzness of politics rather than the safety of the ppl.

if it was about the safety of the ppl,..then the only prohibition act done by authority would be to confiscate the drug,...not rob some1 at gun point bcz the individual refuses to live the way joe shmoe wants them to. prohibition has turned into what racism once was. nothing more than hating a small group of ppl, bcz of the way they choose to live their lives. basically,..ppl are affraid of drugs and the ppl that do them. so, no rational laws or ppl who stand to change laws, are likely to get their heads out of their rears. so, no hemp bcz hemo is weed :-P"

Fear leads to intolerance, intolerance leads to hate, hate leads to war.

obviously the way our society has run for the past 100 years is not working. republicans are the majority and most of them are opinionated a holes with lil to know ability for critical thinking, same could be said for a majority of america.

seeing as they are not going to change,..we need to choose to bzness with each other and not them. lets make our own local money.
lets create bznesses for the communities needs and to create jobs.

the government is to concerned with bzness of their own to worry about human or ecological interests. its all on us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shop owner will deny - openly gay' customers 13 hr Brian_G 37
Art Van Scam (Oct '08) Sat fuckoff 49
PathologicalLliar Sat Batch 37 in pain_... 5
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Sat tom wingo 1,843
News This Woman Didn't Get Any Bacon In Her Burger S... Apr 16 Gerald 48
gyrocopter subverts message Apr 16 bobolinq 1
hillary clinton - 3D Apr 15 Gville Jim 3
More from around the web

Belmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]