Marshall, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

Judged:

I went to Dr. Rinzler because he was the only surgeon near Grand Rapids, MI that was able to perform the surgery needed for my dog. At first he was seemed like a nice informative doctor. My dog was in his care for 3 months and the whole time he didn't talk with me once about care, what to look for, or what to expect in the long run for my dog. The only person i talked with was his "nurse", to me this is very very unprofessional. It basically seemed like he got his money and ran. My opinion the surgery i guess went well no one nor him really explained the outcome though. He seems inpersonable and unprofessional with his patients. I don't think i would recommend anyone to this facility your better off driving to Michigan State they will probably seem more caring there.
Dr Richard Rinzler

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

First of all, "Jan", we have no record of a "Jan" from Comstock Park, MI, in our system, going back to 1997. Secondly, one of the qualities I have been faulted with, in the past, is "talking too much" with clients almost to the point of boring them, as I used to be an instructor at MSU. Thirdly, we get complimented on a daily basis about our thoroughness of explanation, regarding each and every surgery we perform, often hearing from the client, "I wish my human doctor was as communicative and thorough". So, I take personal offense to your accusations. Nevertheless, I'm happy that your pet's surgery was successful; as our success rate for complicated orthopedic surgeries is superior; and most often accomplished at a less expensive price than the very few other orthopedic facilities located throughout Michigan, including the University. Finally, my associates (or "nurses" as you called them) are extremely well trained, as we've had almost no employee turnover in 15 years. They are able to answer 99% of clients' questions, with the knowledge and compassion that our clients deserve (and demand). In conclusion, "Jan", I'm sorry that you were not satisfied with our communications skills. It is very rare to hear this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 314
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 5 hr Go Blue Forever 1,325
why war with isis? 18 hr kookierecluse 17
Plafkin Brothers-McDonalds, Home of the Famous ... (Jun '13) 22 hr Kelly Hadd 8
Cousins hope to open Grand Rapids' first hostel... 23 hr Faith 3
Local News Women (Apr '09) Tue Zee 2,297
Ellen Bacca Fan Club Tue Lindon 1
•••
•••

Belmont Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••