More Violence From Another Progressive
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#61 Dec 24, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>So far Bobbie, your precious Progressive Fascist have been the only ones to attack Citizens with guns and bombs...... Not to mention the few minority of leftist who scream when someone declares a belief in the Bible...... PC Police should be peed on........
Yeah......... Right up to the point that your patriot buddy puts his top secret plans into real action...... Whatever.

Take the afternoon off your stump and go fishing or something.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Milford, MI

#62 Dec 24, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah......... Right up to the point that your patriot buddy puts his top secret plans into real action...... Whatever.
Take the afternoon off your stump and go fishing or something.
So you admit your political beliefs spawn hatred, intolerance and violence against those who don't agree with them...... Thanks Bobbie.........
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#63 Dec 26, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure which is funnier......
The fact that he's got Canadian roots, where the good Doc X plans to retreat to, or the thought of him standing in the day room of some senior center yelling loudly so the new troops can hear him!
It's fun to joke about the vitriol politics brings out in people, but what's not so funny is when a group of radical nutjobs actually starts practicing the violence they threaten:

Is Bill Ayers a hero of yours, like he is to many progressives, Bob?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Alpena, MI

#64 Dec 26, 2013
Then you have fighting in the malls over Michael Jordan sneakers....... I saw a documentary this week on Pivot network about Detroit's downfall and the social worker stated that he would walk into many homes where teens had $300 Jordan shoes but no furniture in the house....... They were showing stats that from 1960 to 1990, more people were killed in little ol Detroit than Ireland's civil war....... More were killed in Detroit than our troops in the Iraq and Afghan wars. Kids selling dope make $800 a day and yet live in a mess..... Thanks Democrats for stealing your children's future...... Dem controlled cities are toast...... Obama is the worst President ever as he came to destroy like all dems do........
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#65 Dec 27, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fun to joke about the vitriol politics brings out in people, but what's not so funny is when a group of radical nutjobs actually starts practicing the violence they threaten:
Not a hero of mine..... Nor were the idiots who bombed a church in Alabama..... The anti-government patriot that blew up an IRS building and killed innocent little children in the process.... Or the little war monger from Texas who marched us into a war with Iraq......

Only fools and Republicans think that all violence comes from the left side of the aisle!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#66 Dec 27, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Then you have fighting in the malls over Michael Jordan sneakers....... I saw a documentary this week on Pivot network about Detroit's downfall and the social worker stated that he would walk into many homes where teens had $300 Jordan shoes but no furniture in the house....... They were showing stats that from 1960 to 1990, more people were killed in little ol Detroit than Ireland's civil war....... More were killed in Detroit than our troops in the Iraq and Afghan wars. Kids selling dope make $800 a day and yet live in a mess..... Thanks Democrats for stealing your children's future...... Dem controlled cities are toast...... Obama is the worst President ever as he came to destroy like all dems do........
As compared to the previous president who only destroyed a country so a former American company could make billions in no bid contracts.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#67 Dec 27, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a hero of mine..... Nor were the idiots who bombed a church in Alabama..... The anti-government patriot that blew up an IRS building and killed innocent little children in the process.... Or the little war monger from Texas who marched us into a war with Iraq......
Only fools and Republicans think that all violence comes from the left side of the aisle!
Bush had full approval from congress, and unlike Count Chocula, the current token celebrity you morons continue to worship like a bunch of 21st century Brown Shirts, meant both sides of the aisle, not just one side (see Obamacare). Not to mention Obama hasn't exactly lived up to his Nobel Peace Prize. I mean, he was given a fancy set of matchbox drones and took to killing people right off the bat, then proudly claiming, "I'm pretty good at killin' people!".

Yea ... go head and pretend you didn't elect your own little war monger, Bob. The difference is one of them ran on an anti-war platform, claiming all he had to do was meet with the terrorists, shake their hands and all would be well ... and you peace-lovin' dumbasses fell for it like lovesick teenage girls at a Justin Beiber concert! Now you're denying Drone-Boys own war mongering as if they never happened.

Pnning a flat-out nutball like Timothy McVeigh on the right is like saying King Shamir, the Black Panty Party lunatic screaming about "Kill all dem cracka babies and they white mommas...", represents the left. Although, I'm not sure that isn't that far form the truth in many of your color-fixated, hate-filled rank and files' cases.
pipedream

Colorado Springs, CO

#68 Dec 27, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask Dr X to put a gun to your head and pull the trigger? At least that will solve most of your problems. Just make sure you pre-pay your funeral first. Wouldn't want someone else to have to pick up the tab for burying your fat carcass.
Phil

Ortonville, MI

#69 Dec 27, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you ask Dr X to put a gun to your head and pull the trigger? At least that will solve most of your problems. Just make sure you pre-pay your funeral first. Wouldn't want someone else to have to pick up the tab for burying your fat carcass.
Should he load it poledancer? Come on don't you think your same old song and dance is getting old? You forgot to throw some racist remark in there. I hope the boys got you all the vibrating gifts you could have wanted for Christmas.
Dr X

Louisville, CO

#70 Dec 27, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask Dr X to put a gun to your head and pull the trigger? At least that will solve most of your problems. Just make sure you pre-pay your funeral first. Wouldn't want someone else to have to pick up the tab for burying your fat carcass.
Why don't you put a gun to your head and rid America of freeloading scoundrels like yourself. Of course, I would rather you start attending conservative rallies and maybe learn a thing or two. A converted enemy is much better than a dead one.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#71 Dec 28, 2013
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you put a gun to your head and rid America of freeloading scoundrels like yourself. Of course, I would rather you start attending conservative rallies and maybe learn a thing or two. A converted enemy is much better than a dead one.
The extent of cyber-radicals like Pipedream's interest in any of this goes about as far as pulling a lever and cowardly trolling a chat site. He'd no more attend a political rally then he would give to charity, volunteer his time for a decent cause, or perform any of the voluntary things the religious groups he ridicules do on a daily basis.

The "great progressive revolution" is nothing more than brainwashing a bunch of easily-duped, lazy, low-info voters that America needs to be fundamentally transformed because there are people who have something that they don't. It matters not that those people earned what they have through risk, ingenuity and plenty of hard work - the Useful Idiots are convinced they're victims and entitled to other peoples' personal property for doing nothing more than pulling a lever and parroting the progressive talking points incessantly.

My favorite argument the progressive voting cattle drone on about is how the top 1% control the vast majority of wealth - as if anything Obama and the progressives they so devotedly support has changed that in any way. In fact, the only thing the progressives have done with their elected power is to gain a foothold on more of those 1% wealth-dominating campaign contributions. The democrats have done nothing to benefit the poor and middle class, they've only benefitted themselves - the ruling elite class.

You have a better chance of lassoing the moon than changing the cemented obedience to a political scam party of hapless fools like Pipedream.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Westland, MI

#72 Jan 2, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
As compared to the previous president who only destroyed a country so a former American company could make billions in no bid contracts.
You are an idiot....... Stop asking me to spend my money to support your family........ Trailer park queens..... And get away from those magazines.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 21 hr Casual Observer 2,720
Crooked Hillary's Tax Return Challenge To Donald Mon RushFan666 49
Does anyone know why the Chez Ami Bowling alley... (Sep '14) Sep 24 Jody 3
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) Sep 24 Not ghetto at all 43
News The BUZZ: SSI has 'Bullish' Outlook for RV Sector Sep 24 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 5
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Sep 23 Pandaluv63 1,109
Grand Rapids; a good place to live? (Mar '12) Sep 18 Ex-Grand Rapids Guy 189

Belmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belmont Mortgages