Donald

Martin, OH

#1953 Nov 28, 2012
Amanda Jarrett and Dani Carlson are the Annoying Twins.....all bounce and no brains. Terri Deboer is their blonde, older sister. Laura Velasquez is stuck in a college co-ed mode. She is in desperate need of a 30-something, updated hair-do. Brett Thomas is typical SW Mihigan: predictable and boring. Emily Linnert is beautiful and professional.
unknown

Redmond, WA

#1954 Nov 28, 2012
The reason terri deboer dresses the way she does is she is a nudist, and they tend to be exhibitionsts. She frequents the nude beach south of holland and is an occasional visitor at Forest Hills Club in Saranac.I am not judging her in any way as I am also an occasional nudist and yes, I have seen her naked and yes they are SPECTACULAR.
Bearbut

Hudsonville, MI

#1955 Nov 28, 2012
unknown wrote:
The reason terri deboer dresses the way she does is she is a nudist, and they tend to be exhibitionsts. She frequents the nude beach south of holland and is an occasional visitor at Forest Hills Club in Saranac.I am not judging her in any way as I am also an occasional nudist and yes, I have seen her naked and yes they are SPECTACULAR.
I too have seen Tary riding nude in her golf cart at Sandy Pines.
While they can be a bit distracting the all over tan is nice.
Pastor

Hudsonville, MI

#1956 Nov 28, 2012
Terry goes to my church but I have yet to see her nude.
Rick Perry

Grand Rapids, MI

#1957 Nov 29, 2012
How come nobody talks about Sarah Broadhead from FOX17? She's gorgeous!!
Casey

Waterford, MI

#1958 Nov 29, 2012
I thought my meds were giving me vertigo, but it turned out to be Amanda Jarrett's head bobbing, hand waving and face making that was making me sick.
Enquirer

Valdosta, GA

#1959 Dec 1, 2012
While I make no judgment about nudism, Terri Deoer is not one of them and such accusations are rude, unfounded and libel.
lalalala

Holland, MI

#1960 Dec 5, 2012
Enquirer wrote:
While I make no judgment about nudism, Terri Deoer is not one of them and such accusations are rude, unfounded and libel.
welcome to the internet
Reka

United States

#1961 Dec 6, 2012
MEMO TO LAURA VELASQUEZ: Hallowen is over. Time to update your hairstyle.
W Cronkrite

Beaver Falls, PA

#1962 Dec 31, 2012
emily is a beautiful and hot woman....Dan Rather brought her to my attention.Also on our hot list.....Lauren Stanton(very wholesome image-but hot).Marlee has a nice look....reminds me of the women back in Vietnam reporting days.Fox news has some eye candy and personally love WWMT 11pm anchor girl..though she may be anorexic.Watching Emily right now....great smile...face and bod.
Miami Vice

Green Cove Springs, FL

#1963 Jan 7, 2013
I am in the Florida keys right now....and OMG....they have a reporter with a lisp...worse than Barbara Walters. He dresses well though :-)
Thtanley

Hudsonville, MI

#1964 Jan 7, 2013
Miami Vice wrote:
I am in the Florida keys right now....and OMG....they have a reporter with a lisp...worse than Barbara Walters. He dresses well though :-)
Thath thilly. I wonder if ith Barney Frank?
The Ultimate Judge

Grand Rapids, MI

#1965 Jan 10, 2013
Casual Observer wrote:
Catherine Behrendt, GO ON A DIET...You are a fat, disgusting pig! You have more chins than a Chinese phone book.
Nice. Who made you the judge and jury? I am sure if you posted a picture of yourself you are the image of perfection? HA! You are probably a nasty heffer yourself. Stop judging people according to their outward appearance. That is very mean of you to say about another human being who is 10 times more successful than you will ever be! Get a life and look in the mirror PIG!
Merci

Pontiac, MI

#1966 Jan 21, 2013
I am glad to see Terri Deboer's more professional look. I like her toned down frosted blonde hair and conservative attire. It is her job to look good. She is on television, not radio.
Niki

Madison Heights, MI

#1967 Feb 2, 2013
Nice new curly hairdo on Laura Velasquez. It's about time!
Jasmine

Martin, OH

#1968 Feb 10, 2013
The women @ WOOD TV have no continuity. They get a little better and then they get a lot worse!
Eddie

Hudsonville, MI

#1969 Feb 12, 2013
Jasmine wrote:
The women @ WOOD TV have no continuity. They get a little better and then they get a lot worse!
Isn't that just like a woman?
Ricki

Waterford, MI

#1970 Feb 16, 2013
The new men on WOOD TV cannot talk and the women don't know how to dress, style their hair or talk without bobbing their heads like puppets. Which is worse?
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#1971 Feb 19, 2013
Lauren Stanton...looking SO hot! Thank you for "putting yourself out there".
Houston

Maumee, OH

#1972 Feb 22, 2013
All the previously discussed annoying habits and inappropriate dress and hairstyles would be resolved if anybody bothered to watch video clips with a critical eye. This is not rocket science, people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 36 min Go Blue Forever 1,370
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 3 hr a commenter 942
obama chides isis 13 hr Gville Jim 2
obama must act to protect american interests. . . Sun Lilly_Bedwetter 5
Obama's new approval rating at 38% (Mar '14) Sun Phil 86
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? Sun Oneal 23
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t Sun Oneal 22
•••
•••
•••

Belmont Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••