created by: Concerned parent | Feb 9, 2013

Grand Rapids, MI

111 votes

Boy Scouts: Would you let a gay Scoutmaster take your child camping?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes, the gays sincerely want to mentor children
  • No, it's just perverted insanity

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Not a chance in hell

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Would you let your 15-year-old daughter go camping with a 50-year-old male who is not related to her? If not, then why on Earth would you let your 15-year-old son go camping with some 50-year-old gay dude?

Disgusting, inappropriate, and warped.
Shaniqua

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

The gays are just awful. Young children should not be subjected to this type of behavior.

Most gays hate Christians anyway. Why would they want to be part of an organization with so many practicing Christians, unless their real goal is to ruin it?
Godoucheustink

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah they should only allow child molesters to be part of their exclusive club. Openly gay men are less likely than supposed straight men when it comes to child molestation of course you people will never admit that but the facts don't lie.
Beagle Scout

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Aren't scout leaders intended to be some type of positive role models. I doubt most parents want their boy modeling a homosexual. Not trying to be bigotted but really?!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, i would hope i had taught my son, well enough....plus i think openly gay are safer than the alternative....
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Yeah, i would hope i had taught my son, well enough....plus i think openly gay are safer than the alternative....
Agreed. I think it's easy to categorize people, especially gays, into raving sex deviants with nothing on their minds but nailing every little boy in sight. Truth is, just like some straight people, there are sexual maniacs out there, but they tend to hide in the shadows so as not to get noticed. That hardly describes a scout master who's come out of the closet and fought like hell to remain in the organization. I hardly think that's a gay predator's ideal stomping ground.

I am not a gay advocate, but I also don't tell others how they should live. Would I let a gay scoutmaster take my child camping? Yep, I probably would. If I did my job right as a dad he'd know how to handle any situation. If the gay scoutmaster did his job right, the fact he's gay wouldn't even come up.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. I think it's easy to categorize people, especially gays, into raving sex deviants with nothing on their minds but nailing every little boy in sight. Truth is, just like some straight people, there are sexual maniacs out there, but they tend to hide in the shadows so as not to get noticed. That hardly describes a scout master who's come out of the closet and fought like hell to remain in the organization. I hardly think that's a gay predator's ideal stomping ground.
I am not a gay advocate, but I also don't tell others how they should live. Would I let a gay scoutmaster take my child camping? Yep, I probably would. If I did my job right as a dad he'd know how to handle any situation. If the gay scoutmaster did his job right, the fact he's gay wouldn't even come up.
I am taking notice of you because you make sense in a great way..... I will continue on my way.... Thanks......
Justin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I would never allow it.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>And when your son is raped and his life is ruined at a young age, you can rest easy in the knowledge that you were a progressive thinker. Unbelievable.
Every single adult male who has molested a child at a boy scout event over the years has been a supposedly straight male and most of them were married with kids of their own. It got so bad that in the 1980's they instituted a program to address sexual abuse--by straight males--which included many reforms and regulations like adults not being left alone with children, there has to be two adults at all times. Pretty f'ed up....and not because of one openly gay man.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>And when your son is raped and his life is ruined at a young age, you can rest easy in the knowledge that you were a progressive thinker. Unbelievable.
You actually sound more dangerous, to me..........
Lance

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Every single adult male who has molested a child at a boy scout event over the years has been a supposedly straight male and most of them were married with kids of their own. It got so bad that in the 1980's they instituted a program to address sexual abuse--by straight males--which included many reforms and regulations like adults not being left alone with children, there has to be two adults at all times. Pretty f'ed up....and not because of one openly gay man.
Bend over and say that!
Ariel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Let's get one thing "straight." Heterosexual men DO NOT rape little boys. Closeted homosexuals do. No matter what bull shit the BSA has said.
What is pathetic about the gays is their twisted logic trying to explain away all the crimes and molestation committed in the Boy Scouts and the Catholic Church. According to them, it's actually all the fault of heterosexuals. Yet 100% of these homosexual assaults have been committed by people engaging in homosexuality, which makes them homosexual, right? Surely the gays aren't trying to argue that people who engage in homosexual behavior are actually heterosexual, right?

People are sick of the gays trying to shove their behavior in everyone's faces and shove their agenda down everyone's throats. They should keep their behavior in San Francisco and stop trying to shove it into our schools and private organizations.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Ariel wrote:
<quoted text>
What is pathetic about the gays is their twisted logic trying to explain away all the crimes and molestation committed in the Boy Scouts and the Catholic Church. According to them, it's actually all the fault of heterosexuals. Yet 100% of these homosexual assaults have been committed by people engaging in homosexuality, which makes them homosexual, right? Surely the gays aren't trying to argue that people who engage in homosexual behavior are actually heterosexual, right?
People are sick of the gays trying to shove their behavior in everyone's faces and shove their agenda down everyone's throats. They should keep their behavior in San Francisco and stop trying to shove it into our schools and private organizations.
You are wrong. First off 100% of child molestation is not boys only. Those who molest boys (and girls) are not homosexuals, they are child molesters. They are predators and usually are married with kids of their own. Most child molesters do it for dominance and get off on the fear and humiliation. They would do it to anyone but children are an easy target and can be intimidated into allowinig it to continue.

If you equate open homosexuality with child molestors then you are just another uninformed, simple minded warm pile of steaming feces. Openly gay men and women are far less likely to molest children and anyone in child welfare or the justice system who follows child rape cases will tell you the same. Perhaps it's because they are comfortable in their own skin and are less likely to feel the need for dominance or display power.

It's absolutely true that those who vilify and hate homosexuals the most are usually uncomfortable with their own sexuality and have some confusion as far as where they stand when it comes to the opposite sex. Perhaps that explains all your hatred here, I don't know.

I know some people like to cloak their hatred in their religious beliefs but the truth is Jesus didn't hate homosexuals and would be disgusted that so many people use his teachings as an excuse to hate another human being so much. Wolf in sheeps clothing....ect.

I'm happily married and very comfortable in my own heterosexuality. I've never been to a gay pride event or even know that many gay people. I say live and let live. What you do in your bedroom is none of my business as long as it doesn't harm another living soul on this planet. I'm certainly not about to judge someone based on who they decide to love.

It's people like you who make life miserable for other people. Chances are there are other groups of people you hate too since hatred isn't too selective, once it envelopes you, you make excuses to hate other things. Go ahead and continue to be miserable and carry around your hatred and die empty with a crusty black soul. Your choice.
Soggituck

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. First off 100% of child molestation is not boys only. Those who molest boys (and girls) are not homosexuals, they are child molesters. They are predators and usually are married with kids of their own. Most child molesters do it for dominance and get off on the fear and humiliation. They would do it to anyone but children are an easy target and can be intimidated into allowinig it to continue.
If you equate open homosexuality with child molestors then you are just another uninformed, simple minded warm pile of steaming feces. Openly gay men and women are far less likely to molest children and anyone in child welfare or the justice system who follows child rape cases will tell you the same. Perhaps it's because they are comfortable in their own skin and are less likely to feel the need for dominance or display power.
It's absolutely true that those who vilify and hate homosexuals the most are usually uncomfortable with their own sexuality and have some confusion as far as where they stand when it comes to the opposite sex. Perhaps that explains all your hatred here, I don't know.
I know some people like to cloak their hatred in their religious beliefs but the truth is Jesus didn't hate homosexuals and would be disgusted that so many people use his teachings as an excuse to hate another human being so much. Wolf in sheeps clothing....ect.
I'm happily married and very comfortable in my own heterosexuality. I've never been to a gay pride event or even know that many gay people. I say live and let live. What you do in your bedroom is none of my business as long as it doesn't harm another living soul on this planet. I'm certainly not about to judge someone based on who they decide to love.
It's people like you who make life miserable for other people. Chances are there are other groups of people you hate too since hatred isn't too selective, once it envelopes you, you make excuses to hate other things. Go ahead and continue to be miserable and carry around your hatred and die empty with a crusty black soul. Your choice.
Well put Steve. Nice you can use religious verbiage when it works for you. Maybe you should run for Pope! That'd be really gay!
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Soggituck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put Steve. Nice you can use religious verbiage when it works for you. Maybe you should run for Pope! That'd be really gay!
If you people would stop being so anti-Christian I wouldn't have to would I? It's really saying something when someone, who doesn't belong to an organized religion, understands the religion's teachings better than those who follow it.

So who's using religous verbage when it works for them?
Ariel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
If you people would stop being so anti-Christian I wouldn't have to would I? It's really saying something when someone, who doesn't belong to an organized religion, understands the religion's teachings better than those who follow it.
So who's using religous verbage when it works for them?
The fact is that you are one of the biggest purveyors of hate and incivility on here. Every time someone disagrees with the gays, you scream that they "hate" gay people and are "intolerant." No one attacked the gays personally. I simply disagree with them and do not want their propaganda shoved in my faces nor into my children's schools. If you are all for "live and let live," then that's a two-way street. The gays can do whatever they want in private, but why must their lifestyle and agenda be promoted everywhere - especially in the schools - under the guise of "tolerance?" In California it is now mandatory that public school students take courses in "gay history." What is that? It's a political agenda they are trying to advance.

Another thing I notice about you is your blatant hypocrisy - typical of liberals around here. You say you are all against "hate" and "bigotry," and yet you are constantly foaming at the mount with bigotry and hate for anyone who disagrees with you. If someone supported Bush, you label them a "war criminal" and "ignorant." You personally attack religious people, Christians, or anyone who doesn't care for abortion or homosexuality. If disagreeing with the gays makes me a "bigot," then you must be "anti-Semitic," because I am Jewish and you disagreed with me. At least that's your logic.

Most normal people reading your posts would conclude you are a vicious person full of hate, hiding behind words like "tolerance" and "civility" as an excuse to smear anyone who disagrees with you.

What a hypocrite you are. Oh, and everything is Bush's fault, too, including the cruise ship stuck in the Gulf of Mexico. We get it.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Ariel wrote:
<quoted text>
No one attacked the gays personally.
LOL! Are you kidding me? You JUST claimed that all child abuse was the fault of homosexuals!!!

There are two things that are blatantly obvious here. One is you don't know anything about child abuse and what type of person it takes to be so vicious and destructive. And two, you know nothing about homosexuals, those people who you choose to hate so much---which is not surprising since most hatred is bred out of ignorance and misunderstandings.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Ariel wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is that you are one of the biggest purveyors of hate and incivility on here. Every time someone disagrees with the gays, you scream that they "hate" gay people and are "intolerant." No one attacked the gays personally. I simply disagree with them and do not want their propaganda shoved in my faces nor into my children's schools. If you are all for "live and let live," then that's a two-way street. The gays can do whatever they want in private, but why must their lifestyle and agenda be promoted everywhere - especially in the schools - under the guise of "tolerance?" In California it is now mandatory that public school students take courses in "gay history." What is that? It's a political agenda they are trying to advance.
Another thing I notice about you is your blatant hypocrisy - typical of liberals around here. You say you are all against "hate" and "bigotry," and yet you are constantly foaming at the mount with bigotry and hate for anyone who disagrees with you. If someone supported Bush, you label them a "war criminal" and "ignorant." You personally attack religious people, Christians, or anyone who doesn't care for abortion or homosexuality. If disagreeing with the gays makes me a "bigot," then you must be "anti-Semitic," because I am Jewish and you disagreed with me. At least that's your logic.
Most normal people reading your posts would conclude you are a vicious person full of hate, hiding behind words like "tolerance" and "civility" as an excuse to smear anyone who disagrees with you.
What a hypocrite you are. Oh, and everything is Bush's fault, too, including the cruise ship stuck in the Gulf of Mexico. We get it.
One more thing...hatred is not a foundation of Judaism either, maybe you weren't aware.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Bluntforce wrote:
Basing judgement on common sense and factual knowledge is hardly a "progressive" trademark. The fact is sick bastards who would molest children tend to hide in the shadows and act like anything but openly gay. In fact, you fit the profile of a child molester far more than some openly gay scoutmaster.

Of course if you knew a damned thing about what you're trying to sound so tough about you'd know that. Instead you just sound like the very thing that gives conservatives headaches because we get wrongly clumped in with you intolerant morons all the time.
Thirlanthalot

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Thankth for defending uth Mithter Oneil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Belmont Discussions

Search the Belmont Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sebelius botches farewell speech 6 hr Batch 37 Pain Is Good 30
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 7 hr Jim 920
Is Volunteer Energy legit? (Oct '10) 8 hr Jeanette 52
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 9 hr Go Blue Forever 893
Review: Elvis Auto Service 17 hr Del Shannon 2
Gay woman wants same-sex marriage for her kids:... 19 hr Batch 37 Pain Is Good 3
Get Ready To Pay More For Food. 19 hr Batch 37 Pain Is Good 29
•••
•••
•••
Belmont Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Belmont Jobs

•••
•••
•••