Location hidden

#41 Nov 20, 2012
Now, you just be sweet, Big Sandy.....
Really

Holland, MI

#42 Nov 20, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Now, you just be sweet, Big Sandy.....
Not to you...I much prefer being, how do you say it? "petty and..." sorry, I forgot, that's how important your drivel is.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#43 Dec 14, 2012
Living Large2 wrote:
http://money.cnn.com/data/mark ets/ It's not going to take 4 more years :-(
So how's that PLUNGE going for ya?

Only three more weeks of republican obstruction should get you were you want to be!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#44 Dec 14, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So how's that PLUNGE going for ya?
Only three more weeks of republican obstruction should get you were you want to be!
Another big shot in the arm, for our American economy....CBS nightly news and other media have had large segments about the housing recovery, nationally...all the building and construction and trades hiring....down here we even have commercial building going on, totally againest previous trends and predictions....
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

#45 Dec 14, 2012
Common Blue, you know they won't believe facts. lol Even though, both of us have posted links to prove them wrong.
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Another big shot in the arm, for our American economy....CBS nightly news and other media have had large segments about the housing recovery, nationally...all the building and construction and trades hiring....down here we even have commercial building going on, totally againest previous trends and predictions....
SeenItBefore

Oxford, MI

#46 Dec 14, 2012
Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>Common Blue, you know they won't believe facts. lol Even though, both of us have posted links to prove them wrong.
Poor Jason talking to himself again!!

Location hidden

#47 Dec 14, 2012
Sassy wrote:
Common Blue, you know they won't believe facts. lol Even though, both of us have posted links to prove them wrong.
<quoted text>
It's okay, as long as you, i and the rest of the country watch as we continue our recovery...though, i wonder about their true allegiances....
SeenItBefore

United States

#48 Dec 14, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>It's okay, as long as you, i and the rest of the country watch as we continue our recovery...though, i wonder about their true allegiances....
Still waiting for you to back up your claims!!
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

#49 Dec 14, 2012
So do I wonder, but hey at least our glass is half full, we can't make them change their minds. We can see the positive things in life.
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>It's okay, as long as you, i and the rest of the country watch as we continue our recovery...though, i wonder about their true allegiances....

Location hidden

#50 Dec 14, 2012
Sassy wrote:
So do I wonder, but hey at least our glass is half full, we can't make them change their minds. We can see the positive things in life.
<quoted text>
Yeah...we're good, plus our guy won...lol...
Really

Traverse City, MI

#51 Dec 14, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...we're good, plus our guy won...lol...
I'm glad you and Sassy have your own mutual admiration society. Everyone has to have someone who admires them. At least perhaps you two will keep each other off the streets? LOL
SeenItBefore

United States

#52 Dec 14, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad you and Sassy have your own mutual admiration society. Everyone has to have someone who admires them. At least perhaps you two will keep each other off the streets? LOL
They spend most of their time at the Rainbow Club together.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#53 Jan 2, 2013
Stocks up over 200 points in mid-day trading......

GOP better step up the pace of obstruction, or we'll see a real boom!

http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.as...

Location hidden

#54 Jan 2, 2013
Bob wrote:
Stocks up over 200 points in mid-day trading......
GOP better step up the pace of obstruction, or we'll see a real boom!
http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.as...
Gov. Christie has exploded on Boehner, for the House republican's stalling on their intention to vote the $60 billion in Aid to Hurricane Sandy victims.....they are so good at public relations....lol....2014 can't come soon enough....
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#55 Jan 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Gov. Christie has exploded on Boehner, for the House republican's stalling on their intention to vote the $60 billion in Aid to Hurricane Sandy victims.....they are so good at public relations....lol....2014 can't come soon enough....
Can you or Bob read or do you both need pictures? Go to Yahoo news and read the informative article on who pushed the bloated bill that was just passed. Hint: they don't give a crap who you voted for. As for Gov. Christie, he's just another politician who doesn't care how much spending is going on as long as it's spending he wants. You two buffoons are ridiculous.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#56 Jan 3, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Can you or Bob read or do you both need pictures? Go to Yahoo news and read the informative article on who pushed the bloated bill that was just passed. Hint: they don't give a crap who you voted for. As for Gov. Christie, he's just another politician who doesn't care how much spending is going on as long as it's spending he wants. You two buffoons are ridiculous.
Really?

The Dow goes up 300+ points due to progressive tax law changes, and that's a bad thing..... That would be news to the millions of people who just saw their retirement accounts continue their upward climb!

Location hidden

#57 Jan 3, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Can you or Bob read or do you both need pictures? Go to Yahoo news and read the informative article on who pushed the bloated bill that was just passed. Hint: they don't give a crap who you voted for. As for Gov. Christie, he's just another politician who doesn't care how much spending is going on as long as it's spending he wants. You two buffoons are ridiculous.
Two buffoons?....snotty and petty, as usual.....typical....new year-same venom...
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#58 Jan 3, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to back up your claims!!
Says the one who NEVER EVER backs up theirs. You're a lazy troll that hasn't got the integrity to not use someone else's "name" and depends on others to provide the factual information that you will drivel dispute anyway.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#59 Jan 3, 2013
Sen. Reid finally allows a budget vote after three year yet? No?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#60 Jan 4, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Sen. Reid finally allows a budget vote after three year yet? No?
I think you'll see him do it this spring.....

Boehner cried when he got his gavel back yesterday, so it is only a matter of time before he punts that responsibility to the President and the Senate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 3 hr Buffalo Bull 1,486
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 3 hr Mr Wiggley 65
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 3 hr Gville Jim 1
cedar springs mobile estates (Jan '12) 10 hr loser 26
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 12 hr Julie 975
Put Tolls on Our Interstate Highways 20 hr SLY WEST 24
most ludicrious car commercial Sun bobolinq 1
Belmont Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Belmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Belmont News, Events & Info