Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Keep that thought when you are becoming a victim and no one supports you Blue.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Keep that thought when you are becoming a victim and no one supports you Blue.....
Not sure what you mean, but the majority supported my President in the election.....Majority prefer recovery to recession....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure what you mean, but the majority supported my President in the election.....Majority prefer recovery to recession....
Fewer people paying taxes and we producers are having over a third taken out of our budget... You are clueless.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Fewer people paying taxes and we producers are having over a third taken out of our budget... You are clueless.....
You're a TROLL.......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You're a TROLL.......
Take a third out of your house and give it away you leach... Am I paying for your cell phone too?
Heraldo

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure what you mean, but the majority supported my President in the election.....Majority prefer recovery to recession....
I'm glad you called him "my President" because I sure wouldn't claim the incompentant champion of free loaders and entitlement grabbers.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Yeah, you won't see the recovery with Insurance going up..... Too stupid to not look up to see the rain falling..... Turkeys do that...
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

<quoted text>Yeah, you won't see the recovery with Insurance going up..... Too stupid to not look up to see the rain falling..... Turkeys do that...
It's okay Batch, he's excited about the 0.1% increase in sales last year. It gives him a thrill up his leg that the "recovery" is going so robustly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 48 of48
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Belmont Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Belmont Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••