Review: Unique Models & Talen

Posted in the Belmont Forum

Mya

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Feb 27, 2013
I love to model 3things to discribe my self is adventure livening and afraid and I'm a fraud of the future and I'm 13 years old
Ginger

Holland, MI

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Mya wrote:
I love to model 3things to discribe my self is adventure livening and afraid and I'm a fraud of the future and I'm 13 years old
If you're only 13 dear, you should spend a tad bit more time in English class if you want to really make something of yourself.

Otherwise there's a child molesting catholic troll(Batch37) on 'topix' that would be more than happy for you to model for him.

Are you into lesbian sex?
Really

Kalamazoo, MI

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're only 13 dear, you should spend a tad bit more time in English class if you want to really make something of yourself.
Otherwise there's a child molesting catholic troll(Batch37) on 'topix' that would be more than happy for you to model for him.
Are you into lesbian sex?
You have the name wrong, Ginger, that would be Bob. Oh wait, he likes little boys, sorry, my mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secret Service Director Julia Pierson resigns 8 hr DR X 2
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 9 hr Go Blue Forever 1,400
What do you think of U-M's new football coach? (Jan '11) 15 hr Hugh Jass 27
What Doctors Think About Obamacare 17 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
Obama Admin. Caught Spying On Koch Bros.? 17 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
Obama attends only 41.2% of his intelligence br... 23 hr Rob 5
is it time to worry about the new england patri... 23 hr bobolinq 1
Belmont Dating
Find my Match

Belmont Jobs

Belmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Belmont News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Belmont