1 - 20 of 96 Comments Last updated Feb 13, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#1 Feb 6, 2013
I smell a rat. Actually, I've smelled him since 2008. Here we go:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/02/top_te...
Dr Y

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2013
You only smell your own ass. Everything is a conspiracy. Grow up.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Dr Y wrote:
You only smell your own ass. Everything is a conspiracy. Grow up.
Fool.
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Dr X wrote:
Fool.
Indeed...who shoots at a skeet pointing straight ahead. I think we all know who the fools are here.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

#5 Feb 7, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed...who shoots at a skeet pointing straight ahead. I think we all know who the fools are here.
Libs are so stupid......
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Obviously some on here have never shot skeet. There are times when the first shot misses and as there is such a thing as gravity the "pigeon" will drop lower requiring a second shot to be lower, hit or miss.
And skeet shooting is not like bird hunting. The path is predetermined.

I don't think this picture was a scam. Cheesy political pandering, yes. Totally unnecessary as there are so many that no matter what this man does there so many that are going to be against him.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#7 Feb 7, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
Obviously some on here have never shot skeet. There are times when the first shot misses and as there is such a thing as gravity the "pigeon" will drop lower requiring a second shot to be lower, hit or miss.
And skeet shooting is not like bird hunting. The path is predetermined.
I don't think this picture was a scam. Cheesy political pandering, yes. Totally unnecessary as there are so many that no matter what this man does there so many that are going to be against him.
Nope. This is a staged event and even you know it. He's done and his credibility on ANYTHING is over. Now, you have been instructed to follow this goat down the Kool-Aide trail. Jim Jones in the White House seducing millions of retards and weak-unit skin-suits obeying his every command. I'll have to write a new definition of stupidity for this one.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 8, 2013
Yeah, it's all staged....he could'nt possibly shoot skeet at Camp Daqvid.....it's the libs....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#9 Feb 8, 2013
I'm thinking that while the picture is real, he wasn't shooting skeet.........

The background looks like he was shooting at the embassy - IN BENGHAZI!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#10 Feb 8, 2013
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. This is a staged event and even you know it. He's done and his credibility on ANYTHING is over. Now, you have been instructed to follow this goat down the Kool-Aide trail. Jim Jones in the White House seducing millions of retards and weak-unit skin-suits obeying his every command. I'll have to write a new definition of stupidity for this one.
"I'll have to write a new definition of stupidity for this one."

I think you already have!
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#11 Feb 8, 2013
I thought O was left handed. Oh.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#12 Feb 8, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
I thought O was left handed. Oh.
Hence the reason the shotgun is on his LEFT shoulder......
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#13 Feb 8, 2013
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. This is a staged event and even you know it. He's done and his credibility on ANYTHING is over. Now, you have been instructed to follow this goat down the Kool-Aide trail. Jim Jones in the White House seducing millions of retards and weak-unit skin-suits obeying his every command. I'll have to write a new definition of stupidity for this one.
You mean like G.W. Bush being flown onto the deck in a Navy S-3B Viking then standing in a green flight suit holding a white helmet aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln with a gigantic banner saying Mission Accomplished.

Nothing staged about that when the Lincoln was just 30 miles off the California coast near San Diego. And having ALL those military personnel around him "in support" when they are ORDERED to be there.

You shouldn't re-write the definition of stupid as you'd just have to cop to both of them.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#14 Feb 8, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the details that ALWAYS escape them. Paying attention to details would mean they'd actually have to, well, pay attention.

Location hidden

#15 Feb 8, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly........lol......
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#16 Feb 8, 2013
Bob wrote:
And he's aiming with his right hand. I pity the puller...wait...maybe that's who he's really shooting at?
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#17 Feb 8, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
And he's aiming with his right hand. I pity the puller...wait...maybe that's who he's really shooting at?
You haven't noticed Obama isn't Dick Cheney? Remember Cheney shooting his lawyer friend in the face?

Location hidden

#18 Feb 8, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't noticed Obama isn't Dick Cheney? Remember Cheney shooting his lawyer friend in the face?
Also called a House republican, "How do you do?"......
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#19 Feb 8, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
The person(s) I really pity is anyone near you on a skeet range....

Here's a little tip - You aim a shotgun by looking down the barrel, and not with your hand on the fore-stock.

I sincerely hope that they put you in the safe instead of the gun!
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#20 Feb 8, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like G.W. Bush being flown onto the deck in a Navy S-3B Viking then standing in a green flight suit holding a white helmet aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln with a gigantic banner saying Mission Accomplished.
Nothing staged about that when the Lincoln was just 30 miles off the California coast near San Diego. And having ALL those military personnel around him "in support" when they are ORDERED to be there.
You shouldn't re-write the definition of stupid as you'd just have to cop to both of them.
Exactly! We actually agree on this. Bush was a bonehead and increased the size of the federal government. Obama is much worse. I personally believe that he's involved in a coup attempt to wreck America from within. This would end our involvement in other countries, Muslim countries at that. All he has to do is get us to fight one another to the death and he'll win.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet The Press 17 min Go Blue Forever 6
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 19 min Go Blue Forever 1,330
Van Buren County makes changeover to video cour... 12 hr Anon 1
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 17 hr Oneal 15
Movie Theater Demolished 17 hr Oneal 14
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 23 hr JimGR 937
A long-time cafe in the East Hills are may close Sun Dominic 1
•••
•••
•••

Belmont Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••