Mark Kelly not telling the whole story

Posted in the Belmont Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Rob

United States

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Mark Kelly originally denied Sig Sauer 1911-style .45 caliber pistol purchase for using Texas ID at Arizona Diamondback Police Supply Gun store
April 3, 2013 at 11:21 am by admin

Gabby Giffords’ husband Mark Kelly, who has pathetically decided to use his wife as a prop for his anti-gun crusade was not only denied his AR-15 purchase, but originally was denied his Sig Sauer 1911-style .45 caliber pistol purchase too. Kelly tried to buy the pistol with a Texas ID and was denied (that was never reported by the media.) Eventually, Kelly was able to purchase the pistol after he presented an Arizona ID.
According to sources, when Kelly first came into Diamondback Police Supply in February he tried to use a Texas ID to buy a handgun and was denied. Then, thirteen days later–on March 5– Kelly walked back into the gun store with an Arizona ID that he used to purchase a handgun. He posted a video of that purchase made with a hidden “pocket camera” recording the transaction to prove that “background checks are easy.”
With the proper Arizona ID, Kelly successfully purchased a Sig Sauer 1911-style .45 caliber pistol. He also tried to buy an AR-15 rifle, but gun store owner Douglas MacKinlay ultimately halted Kelly’s AR-15 purchase due to concerns over whether Kelly could pass question 11a on background check form 4473, since Kelly had publicly claimed he had bought the gun to deliver it to someone else (in this case, the local police department).

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 4, 2013
What about Lamar Odum and his fake cancer charity?...What about that?....
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Apr 4, 2013
Rob wrote:
Gabby Giffords’ husband Mark Kelly, who has pathetically decided to use his wife as a prop for his anti-gun crusade ).
STFU loser. His wife was SHOT IN THE HEAD by a crazy person with a hand gun that held 33(!) rounds of ammo. He was finally stopped after he had to re-load! Of course he want's to see laws change!

Mark Kelly is an astronaut, a former Navy captain (with more medals than you've won at the Special Olympics) and a one hell of a good patriotic American. Your feeble attempt to make him out as being some kind of American-hating, freedom hating extremist will only work with you and your buddies on the lunatic fringe. Most of your types are chickenhawk fraidy cat cowards. Before you go attacking one of our heroes, ask yourself WTF have you don't in your life that puts YOU in the position to try and knock a great American down with your verbal diarrhea?
Phil

Oxford, MI

#4 Apr 4, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>STFU loser. His wife was SHOT IN THE HEAD by a crazy person with a hand gun that held 33(!) rounds of ammo. He was finally stopped after he had to re-load! Of course he want's to see laws change!

Mark Kelly is an astronaut, a former Navy captain (with more medals than you've won at the Special Olympics) and a one hell of a good patriotic American. Your feeble attempt to make him out as being some kind of American-hating, freedom hating extremist will only work with you and your buddies on the lunatic fringe. Most of your types are chickenhawk fraidy cat cowards. Before you go attacking one of our heroes, ask yourself WTF have you don't in your life that puts YOU in the position to try and knock a great American down with your verbal diarrhea?
So how do you feel about those two Navy SEALs in Benghazi being left behind to be slaughtered? And how do you feel about Obama getting away with it? Or about the administration getting away with two border patrol agents being murdered along with hundreds of Mexicans. All done by the thousands of gun they let go over the border by straw purchasers? Seems strange they are talking so harshly about straw purchasers now. The administration let it all happen. BTW stop picking on mentally challenged people you are starting to sound like Obama laughing about his bowling skills being like the Special Olympics. Mark Kelly some left the facts out. I would not call someone the hides the facts to sway others a great American. You would that is why you voted for Obama.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Apr 4, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
So how do you feel about those two Navy SEALs in Benghazi being left behind to be slaughtered? And how do you feel about Obama getting away with it? Or about the administration getting away with two border patrol agents being murdered along with hundreds of Mexicans. All done by the thousands of gun they let go over the border by straw purchasers? Seems strange they are talking so harshly about straw purchasers now. The administration let it all happen. BTW stop picking on mentally challenged people you are starting to sound like Obama laughing about his bowling skills being like the Special Olympics. Mark Kelly some left the facts out. I would not call someone the hides the facts to sway others a great American. You would that is why you voted for Obama.
You wouldn't know a great American if one biotchslapped across your retarded face.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#6 Apr 4, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't know a great American if one biotchslapped across your retarded face.
That's the kind of response I would expect from you when you are faced with the facts. Jason you are so predictable.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Mount Morris, MI

#7 Apr 4, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know a great American if one biotchslapped across your retarded face.
Let me guess, your cross dressing hasn't worked for your partner either.......
Really

Kalamazoo, MI

#8 Apr 4, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU loser. His wife was SHOT IN THE HEAD by a crazy person with a hand gun that held 33(!) rounds of ammo. He was finally stopped after he had to re-load! Of course he want's to see laws change!
So you are ok with your latest hero lying while trying to purchase a weapon? You are ok with him using a fake id to try to buy said weapon??? What if he was not a democrat and did the same thing? Your weeping and two year old tantrum would be epic. Hypocrite much there Stevie?

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#9 Apr 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
What about Lamar Odum and his fake cancer charity?...What about that?....
I don't know anything about that, do you have a link?
Who the hell is Lamar Odum?
He had fake cancer?
I hope he's o-k.
What does this Lamar Odum, and his cancer have to do with Mark Kelly, and the new gun laws?
More gun laws are great, but they wont ever solve the problem.
The person that shot Gabby Giffords, didn't obtain the gun legally, Neither did Adam Lanza who shot all of those kids in CT.
Almost every morning on the news, they report about a shooting.
Do you think that the people who are doing these shootings, purchased the gun legally, and had a background check?
Mark Kelly, is a liberal, he lost his job when his beloved Obama shut NASA down.
His opinions are somewhat biased.
He's now resorted to talking on womens daytime talk shows that you watch all day long, for an income.
At least you watch those,....so he can get some money.
I bet he uses that money to buy more guns!
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Kelly lied when he purchased a gun? I don't think so. When and how did he lie? Are you saying he was lying about who he was purchasing the gun for when he said he was considering donating it to the Tuscon Police Dept. after acquiring it. Seems to me, as the legal owner, he can choose to donate the gun or turn it over to the police if he chooses to do so. Nothing illegal about that.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#11 Apr 4, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>So you are ok with your latest hero lying while trying to purchase a weapon? You are ok with him using a fake id to try to buy said weapon??? What if he was not a democrat and did the same thing? Your weeping and two year old tantrum would be epic. Hypocrite much there Stevie?
Kelly presented "fake" ID when he attempted to purchase a firearm? Once again, you're a flat out liar. Provide a credible and reliable source that supports that he presented 'fake' ID. The facts are that Kelly produced a valid Texas ID as proof of residency in Texas, at the time he attempted to purchase a firearm at an Arizona gun store. The Texas ID was valid, not "fake" and secondly his presenting it was not illegal. When Kelly was advised by the gun store that he was required to show Valid Arizona ID before he could buy a firearm, he returned a couple weeks later with valid AZ ID. Nothing illegal or dishonest about that.

Stop with your blatant lies and misrepresentations. Mr. Kelly is an American Hero, unlike you who are a fake, liar and a fraud. Mr. Kelly did nothing fraudulent or illegal.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#12 Apr 4, 2013
Gun control is for hippies, commies and Nazis. It's that simple. Anyone who endorses Obama's gun control agenda is either hopelessly ignorant or they support state sponsored terrorism.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#13 Apr 4, 2013
Dr X wrote:
Gun control is for hippies, commies and Nazis. It's that simple. Anyone who endorses Obama's gun control agenda is either hopelessly ignorant or they support state sponsored terrorism.
I suggest you flop into your bunker then -- and stay there -- before someone decides to take your sorry a$$ out.
Rob

United States

#14 Apr 4, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>Kelly presented "fake" ID when he attempted to purchase a firearm? Once again, you're a flat out liar. Provide a credible and reliable source that supports that he presented 'fake' ID. The facts are that Kelly produced a valid Texas ID as proof of residency in Texas, at the time he attempted to purchase a firearm at an Arizona gun store. The Texas ID was valid, not "fake" and secondly his presenting it was not illegal. When Kelly was advised by the gun store that he was required to show Valid Arizona ID before he could buy a firearm, he returned a couple weeks later with valid AZ ID. Nothing illegal or dishonest about that.

Stop with your blatant lies and misrepresentations. Mr. Kelly is an American Hero, unlike you who are a fake, liar and a fraud. Mr. Kelly did nothing fraudulent or illegal.
Using the Texas ID was not mentioned by the loser trying to trap the seller into doing something wrong. If everything was acceptable as you are stating then he would have got the gun. His ID failed to be accurate up to date legal documents therefore he provided false documents knowingly and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. He did not provide the fact that the laws in place did exactly what they were supposed to do.
Rob

United States

#15 Apr 4, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest you flop into your bunker then -- and stay there -- before someone decides to take your sorry a$$ out.
Perfect example of a anti gun freak
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#16 Apr 4, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know anything about that, do you have a link?
Who the hell is Lamar Odum?
He had fake cancer?
I hope he's o-k.
What does this Lamar Odum, and his cancer have to do with Mark Kelly, and the new gun laws?
More gun laws are great, but they wont ever solve the problem.
The person that shot Gabby Giffords, didn't obtain the gun legally, Neither did Adam Lanza who shot all of those kids in CT.
Almost every morning on the news, they report about a shooting.
Do you think that the people who are doing these shootings, purchased the gun legally, and had a background check?
Mark Kelly, is a liberal, he lost his job when his beloved Obama shut NASA down.
His opinions are somewhat biased.
He's now resorted to talking on womens daytime talk shows that you watch all day long, for an income.
At least you watch those,....so he can get some money.
I bet he uses that money to buy more guns!
You are one hopelessly f'd up dude. You belong in psych ward where they lock all the doors. For your sake and everyone else's I hope somebody commits you.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#17 Apr 4, 2013
Mark Kelly was not attempting to 'trap' anyone when he presented a valid TX ID to purchase firearms at the AZ gun store. He did nothing illegal nor was it his intent to. Only in your wierdo head and the crazy right wing blogs you frequent is that garbage being spread around.

Rob

United States

#18 Apr 4, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Mark Kelly was not attempting to 'trap' anyone when he presented a valid TX ID to purchase firearms at the AZ gun store. He did nothing illegal nor was it his intent to. Only in your wierdo head and the crazy right wing blogs you frequent is that garbage being spread around.
Why did the Texas ID fail the legal procedure weirdo? He wants more gun laws and the results of his test that did not fit his agenda he purposely left out of the details. So there you go pipeplayer. You can't change the facts
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#19 Apr 4, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you flop into your bunker then -- and stay there -- before someone decides to take your sorry a$$ out.
Bring it commie! You'd pee your pants if you saw me coming.

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

#20 Apr 4, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect example of a anti gun freak
Just plane freak works for me. Not one ounce of common sense in that little kids head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 9 hr Buffalo Bull 1,491
Lets Chat (Mar '08) 23 hr Trouser Cough 40,169
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... Tue Gville Jim 5
facts of life Tue Sneaky Pete 6
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... Tue Mr Wiggley 69
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Tue a commenter 976
50 Most Influential Women in West Michigan (Mar '08) Tue knowwhatitslike 47
Belmont Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Belmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Belmont News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Belmont

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:40 pm PST